Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 07:09 AM   #21
12 ft deep
Webkinz :)

lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum
lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum

Default Re: • Fояgоттєn ● chapter two has been added ●

Great new chapter!
lizzielizardv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2012, 07:23 AM   #22
hitley

hitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clownhitley is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome new chapter! I hope she dooesn't forget what she did today!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:37 AM   #23
ashcloth

Nemean knows the way
Nemean knows the wayNemean knows the wayNemean knows the wayNemean knows the way

Nice new chapter.
This is very intriguing.
Nemean is offline Female
Old 06-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #24
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Crazy amazing new chapter!
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 06-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #25
Both of Us

soccerace4 is a jewel in the roughsoccerace4 is a jewel in the rough

i love this story.
from what i have read you are a really good writer.
please add me to the VM list
soccerace4 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2012, 09:53 AM   #26
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

Wow, this is very well written. I love it, and something about your style of writing makes it seem more fast-paced which adds to the confusion the main character is feeling.
Great job; I would love to be added to the VM list.
doggierule is offline Female
Old 06-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #27
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

View Post Originally Posted by hehmommy40
Amazing new chapter!
Oh, thank you! (:

View Post Originally Posted by lizzielizardv
Great new chapter!
Thanks so much!

View Post Originally Posted by hitley
Awesome new chapter! I hope she dooesn't forget what she did today!
Thank you. We will see, won't we?

View Post Originally Posted by Nemean
Nice new chapter.
This is very intriguing.
Aw, thanks! I was hoping it would be. Intriguing books are hard to stop reading.

View Post Originally Posted by Littlekozmo
Crazy amazing new chapter!
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by soccerace4
i love this story.
from what i have read you are a really good writer.
please add me to the VM list
Thank you! Oh, I will do that of course!

View Post Originally Posted by doggierule
Wow, this is very well written. I love it, and something about your style of writing makes it seem more fast-paced which adds to the confusion the main character is feeling.
Great job; I would love to be added to the VM list.
Thank you! Really? I hope that's a good thing! Haha!
Of course I will add you to the vm list!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 06-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #28
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Thank you! Really? I hope that's a good thing! Haha!
Of course I will add you to the vm list!
You're welcome!
Haha, yes, it's a good thing.
doggierule is offline Female
Old 06-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #29
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

View Post Originally Posted by doggierule
You're welcome!
Haha, yes, it's a good thing.
Well, in that case, thank you so much! xD
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 06-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #30

Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!

That was really mysterious... I hope she does remember in the morning! Your writing is beautiful and intriguing, and I look forward to the next chapter!
Violetgirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
forgotten, hand heart<3, justkeepholdingon<3, malicia <3, maliciaforever&always♥, megann, shellbellgotsatag!, sunshiner (: <3, u no p.oo