Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
✐Writer✐
Webkinz :)

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Default Ɯнαтɛʌɛя Ɯιℓℓ βɛ, Ɯιℓℓ βɛ{Ɯяιтιиɢƨ βʏ: Ǥɛмιиι}

Click the image to open in full size.

About Me
Hello Everyone. I am Gemini. I have always loved to write short stories. I hope you enjoy!

The Writings

The End to My Social Life
Part One

Spoiler: show
Why did she ever move in? I know, I know she is a 75 year old woman, her husband just died, but hey she isn't the only one going through a hard time. Her husband was my grandfather. Now ever since she moved in, I have to change my life to make her happy. I mean good grief! I could call her a lot of things but no she is my grandmother. I have to give respect. She married my dad's father. Technically right now she has no blood relation to me. So why do I have to change my life for a stranger? I have to move into a house that I think is dated and ugly. The dumb house is one hour away from my friends, school, and more importantly my life. For what?! I mean the dumb woman doesn't even speak to me! My own parents have tried to bribe me into moving down there by being able to get as many dogs as I want, by being able to get my horse I have always wanted, by having a pool, and by having a nice house. That is a bunch of phooey! I was always promised that I could get as many dogs as I want, my own horse, a pool, and nice house. Did I ever get them? NO! The only reason that we are moving down there in the first place so that grandma over here can get out of our lives! I hate whenever I have to do something because it would be nice for grandma, or it would make grandma happy. Do it yourself Grandma! If I was in my dad's shoes right now, I would kick her out. I would and you can quote me on that. She is just so annoying! We are trying to maybe renovate that ugly house down there but we cat do it without someone budding in. And you all know who I am talking about. I won't make any suggestions because you are building me a carriage house she says. Just because you said it doesn't mean you mean it. And that is why I am wasting my Saturday to come down here for an hour, just to hear her complain. Get a life Grandma.

Part Two
Sorry for the rant but you don't know how badly I wanted to get that out. My grandfather died in August. August 15 to be exact. But this started way before that. It first started when I was six. I know I am 13 now, I have held this "grudge" for seven years. It all started when I was helping her cook Thanksgiving dinner. I was trying to get the bread out of the oven, when I burnt my hand. And oh did it ever hurt. I cried and cried but she just looked at me and laughed. Ever since then I have always felt a resentment between us. She knows what she did that day. Whether she will admit it or not, we all know. We all know that she did it. We all know why I dislike her so much, she has taken over my life. My life was perfect till she moved in.
It doesn't help that my other grandfather has stage four lung cancer. He used to be so kind and bigger than he is now. I was always his baby. Now, he only calls me baby because he can't remember my name. He has this look in his eyes. I know he loves me but it breaks my heart. He looks so helpless and he is now so tiny. I am trying to be strong and not show my emotion but I can't do it any more. I just want to cry my heart out now.

Part 3
As you can tell, I probably have had a bad year. Well, it hasn't been great. As I got out of the truck and stepped onto the cold, hard driveway, I couldn't help but have resentment against her. She is the one who is making me move down here. I can't help it. You have heard what has happened and you understand why I feel this way right? I am at one of the hardest times of my life. This situation doesn't make it any better. I just want to yell and scream my heart out until I have screamed and yelled so much I can't do it no more. I look up and try to stop all of my thoughts. I see a house. And ugly, outdated house but then I see something move out of the corner of my eye. I look to my right and that is when I see them. My dogs. I run to them and just hug them. I finally have my dogs. I then feel a hand on my back. It is my dad and mom. We all have a group hug. Maybe it will be better down here. At least grandma won't live with us. It will just be the five of us. Dad, mom, Brandy, Cassie, and me. Instead of it being the end of my life, it is just the beginning of my social life.

Last edited by Steelersgal86; 12-19-2011 at 08:46 AM..
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Default Re: Whatever WIll Be, WIll Be{Writings by Gemini}

Reserved
Old 12-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
prncsstefy

prncsstefy is a glorious beacon of lightprncsstefy is a glorious beacon of lightprncsstefy is a glorious beacon of light

I LOVE it! You are a really good writer! I'd love it if you could look at my new story, A Life Worth Living, I could use your opinion!
Old 12-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
✐Writer✐

Thank you! I am glad you like it!
I will check your story out!
Old 12-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #5
prncsstefy

prncsstefy is a glorious beacon of lightprncsstefy is a glorious beacon of lightprncsstefy is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for looking at it! Your comment has really inspired me!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:48 PM   #6
✐Writer✐

Aww thanks! I will create a vm list later and I will put you on it if that is ok!
Old 12-19-2011, 08:47 AM   #7
✐Writer✐

Default Re: Ɯнαтɛʌɛя Ɯιℓℓ βɛ, Ɯιℓℓ βɛ{Ɯяιтιиɢƨ βʏ: Ǥɛмιиι}

I posted Part Two and Three to The End of My Social Life!
Please Read, Comment, and Rate!
Old 12-20-2011, 09:53 AM   #8

mitfy has disabled reputation

Really nice!
mitfy is offline Female
Old 12-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #9
✐Writer✐

Thanks! I am glad you like it!
Closed