Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 09:31 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!

Default Re: §-Rings of Time-§ From the author of Among the Stars comes a tale of daring . . . four weary time travelers against a corrupted ruler and enraged townspeople. Can one lost boy make a difference midst all of the lawnessness?

That is such a well-written first chapter! And so mysterious....I wonder if Logan is Ok, and who in the world could that man be? This is looking like a great story, I can't wait to see how it continues.
Violetgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 03:02 PM   #22

SheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our ears
SheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our ears

Default Re: §-Rings of Time-§ From the author of Among the Stars comes a tale of daring . . . four weary time travelers against a corrupted ruler and enraged townspeople. Can one lost boy make a difference midst all of the lawnessness?

View Post Originally Posted by hehmommy40
What will happen next?!
I wonder! (really) hehe Thanks for commenting, Hanna!

View Post Originally Posted by Violetgirl
That is such a well-written first chapter! And so mysterious....I wonder if Logan is Ok, and who in the world could that man be? This is looking like a great story, I can't wait to see how it continues.
Thank you SO much, Violet! I really appreciate your thoughtful responses.
SheWhoWrites is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 01:11 PM   #23
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

This is amazing! You are such a great writer! I wonder what that medieval guy wants? I agree with Violetgirl; this was a very well-written first chapter.
doggierule is offline Female
Old 02-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #24

SheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our ears
SheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our ears

View Post Originally Posted by doggierule
This is amazing! You are such a great writer! I wonder what that medieval guy wants? I agree with Violetgirl; this was a very well-written first chapter.
Thank you ever so much for reading and commenting.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #25

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

OMG Logan don't die! xD
(Such a good chapter. I can't wait for the next update! C: )
Aikou is offline Female
Old 02-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #26
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Oh my pumpernickel! This is so exciting!
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #27

View Post Originally Posted by Aikou
OMG Logan don't die! xD
(Such a good chapter. I can't wait for the next update! C: )
Thanks! Don't worry, I wouldn't kill off the main character. xD

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
Oh my pumpernickel! This is so exciting!
Thank you Elf!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:31 AM   #28
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

Woah! Amazing story so far. I love it. It sounds sort of like Lord of the Rings/The Chronicles of Narnia. That's good though! I would love to be added to the VM list!
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #29

View Post Originally Posted by donpiplup
Woah! Amazing story so far. I love it. It sounds sort of like Lord of the Rings/The Chronicles of Narnia. That's good though! I would love to be added to the VM list!
Thank you very much! Oh, it wasn't meant to . . . and I'm sure won't prove to be much like it in the end. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it! You have been added to the VM list.
Old 02-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #30
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

Great new chapter--as always! I especially like the descriptions you use.
doggierule is offline Female
Closed