Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
I+Music+Family=Life
Webkinz :)

pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!pinkpoodle117 is headed for the top!

Wink Allison Lefferny

Allison Lefferny
{1}
Allison. Why did her parents name her Allison, She wanted the name Elizabeth like most girls at her school had that name, AND why did she not like the name Allison, questions, but no answers. “Allison! Come on it is time for you to get dressed for school or we are gonna be late!” called her sister interrupting her thoughts. Allison got off of her bed and looked at the clothes, she had a pink and white plaid dress and a pink school bag with brown shoes. When she was all dressed she put her hair in pigtails and went running downstairs to eat her 1st TOP FAVORITE BREAKFAST!YAY! When she got downstairs she could smell the wonderful smell of the food! Then after breakfast she started off, down though the town, passed the pet shoppe, passed the flower store, passed the Panoplies (a family in town). Finally she reached her school (Maryland middle school {MMS}) when she got up to the front steps her next door neighbor (a boy) pushed passed her and ran ahead and ran into a room, when Allison finally reached her school room (number 3 cause she was in 3rd grade) she ran into it and was welcomed by a 17 teen year old teacher who had blond hair pink glasses and a brown skirt with pink poke-a-dots on it and a pink shirt. When she saw who was in the class room, and she saw the neighbor boy, a girl in the same thing that the teacher was wearing only smaller, and she saw another girl same a other only in purple(Allison guessed that they were twins), and one more boy a boy in a blue shirt with tan pants. “well, hello I guess you are wondering it this is the right class and yes it is and your seat is over there,next to the girl in purple, Abby.” said the teacher. 'Abby. What a wonderful name.' thought Allison “Hey, what is your name?” asked Abby “Allison.” she said “I like that name.” said Abby “my full name is Abigail, does anyone ever call you Allie?” finished Abby “Sometimes.” said Allison just as a girl a little younger then her walked in, “hello, you may go sit over there by Allison and Abby.” said the Teacher, as the girl walked over to Allison, “my name is Gabby, short for Gabrielle.” said Gabby. “oh.” remarked Allison “what is your name?” asked Gabby “Allison.” she said “funny name, I think I like my name better.” said Gabby “It's good to like your name better Gabby but it is not to brag about it.” said Abby Because the teacher was in the next room (the storage room) getting colored paper to make and decorate bags with.

After school at recess when Abby and Allison became friends also with Sarah, Milly and Hannah. Abby told Allison that she like Allison's name better then Gabbys. Allison felt better then and afterwards because she realized that Abby lived on the same street as Gabby and knew that Gabby was a bully at home and at school but no grown-ups knew that. Abby and Milly were the oldest in the class and Gabby was scared of them, because they always stuck up for the younger ones.

Enjoy the story! That is just the 1st chapter!

~Pinkpoodle
pinkpoodle117 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed