Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #11
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: -§- GENESIS -§- From the author of the five star sensation Children of Peace, comes a story about the end of the world as we know it. Can one girl change the course of human extinction? Read this story about a decision that will change everythi

Haha thank you so much! I so appreciate your comments (they are always so nice and in depth). I am adding you now.
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 06:56 PM   #12
Love is Love
Webkinz :)

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: -§- GENESIS -§- From the author of the five star sensation Children of Peace, comes a story about the end of the world as we know it. Can one girl change the course of human extinction? Read this story about a decision that will change everythi

Wait, is the asteroid that is actullay gonna hit in 2036 gonna be big enough to kill us?
Old 10-09-2011, 06:57 PM   #13

Priceless has disabled reputation

Love it already! Add me to the VM List please.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 10-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #14
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Mint Chip
Wait, is the asteroid that is actullay gonna hit in 2036 gonna be big enough to kill us?
In this story I am doubling (possibly tripling) the size of the asteroid Apophis. But currently scientists have measured the asteroid to be 270 meters which is enough to kill about 1 billion people. But don't start to worry...There is only 1 in 250,000th chance it will hit (literally). xD

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Love it already! Add me to the VM List please.
Thank you so much, Price. I am adding you now.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #15

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Please put me on that list! This story is already captivating me and I'm already addicted! This is a really amazing story so far. Great job!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #16
♥♥
Gifted

Thank you so much tara! You are always so sweet! I am adding you now.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #17
Call me Glo

Singin'dancer is on a distinguished road

I absolutely love it! Please add me to the VM list!
5 stars!
Singin'dancer is offline Female
Old 10-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #18
♥♥
Gifted

Thank you so much! I am adding you now.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #19

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

I'm so glad you decided to write another story, Hope. (:
Please add me to the VM list; so far, I'm already addicted to this. xD And I love the idea of the story--sounds very exciting. ^^

Oh, and I really hope that the real asteroid doesn't hit us. xD
Evermore is offline Female
Old 10-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #20
♥♥
Gifted

Thanks for posting, Evermore!
Yeah, haha, me too. That would be bad.
I am adding you now.
Closed

Tags
2036!!!, 5000 star story!, a pd story!, amazing story!, apophis o.0, awesome story ever!, back!:), dazzle6565 waz here, flabcakes! :), ganz, genesis! :), genesis: a new beginning, he's coming home, i ned a new chp!, mitfy wuz here!, phanomonal story, purriceless, ur an amazin author, very well written!, what's a "pd" story?, wm <3s genesis, wonderful!!, yay another tag!!!!, yay!, ~~~jazzgal~~~