Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 12:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Default }*** Dog's Path Into A Warrior's Wolrd}{Warrior Cats Fanfic}{

}{
A Dog's Path
Into
A Warrior's World
}{

Intro:
This story is about a clan named Leafclan,
one of their warriors Fangheart finds a stray newborn "kit" on their territory.
Only it's really a HUSKY dog.
Fangheart plots to take over the clan with the dog's help.
Only things go sour on him when the dog starts to make a conection with the clan.

::Clans::

Leafclan:
Leader:
Duckstar- Dark golden tom with orange eyes.
Deputy:
Smallwisker- Dark gray tom with blue eyes.
Apprentice- Fluffypaw
Medicinecat:
Swishfeather- Light gray tabby she cat with green eyes.
Warriors:
One-ear- Flat faced dark brown tom with small yellow eyes, and a split ear.
Wiskerface- Dull gray she cat with amber eyes.
Fangheart- Ginger tabby tom with green eyes.
Hawkfeather- Dark ginger tom with amber eyes.
Mousefern- Light ginger and gray she cat with huge blue eyes.
Apprentice-Barkpaw
Rosewing- Pinkish orange she cat with green eyes.
Troutflight- Tall blue-gray tom with blue eyes.
Apprentice- Weedpaw
Apprentices:
Fluffypaw- Small white she cat with yellow eyes.
Barkpaw- Sleek copper brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Weedpaw- Ginger tom with green eyes.
Queens and kits:
Swirlsong- Light golden she cat with green eyes. (Expecting One-ear's kits.)
Mossyflower- Black she cat with white hind legs and yellow eyes. (Mother of Snowkit- A white she cat with blue eyes, and Swiftkit- A small golden she cat with bright amber eyes.)
Shinekit-A small newborn gray and white she husky pup with brown eyes.
Elders:
Rabbitfang- White tom with yellow eyes and a ginger face.

Dewclan:
Leader:
Flaxstar-Large cream she cat with blue eyes.
Deputy:
Mint-tail-Molted brown she cat with green eyes and a gray tail.
Medicine cat:
Skywisker-Tall black tom with bent wiskers and green eyes.
Apprentice-Echopaw
Warriors:
Larkfire- A tortise shell she cat with amber eyes.
Ivyfern- A tall light gray she cat with green eyes.
Apprentice-Silverpaw
Lionclaw- Golden tom with orange eyes.
Apprentice-Foxpaw
Badgerfall- Black and white tom with blue eyes.
Apprentice-Sleetpaw
Apprentices:
Silverpaw- Light gray she cat with green eyes.
Sleetpaw- Small white tom with yellow eyes.
Echopaw- Blue grayshe cat with blue eyes.
Foxpaw- Ginger tabby she cat with green eyes.
Queens and Kits:
Meadowbrook- Cream she cat with amber eyes. (Expecting Lionclaw's kits.)
Elders:
None

Voiletclan:
Leader:
Wolfstar-Tall gray and white she cat with blue eyes.
Apprentice- Flightpaw
Deputy:
Swanhaze- Very light gray almost white she cat with black paws and green eyes.
Medicine cat:
Fernpelt- Ginger tabby she cat with green eyes.
Warriors:
Hollyfall- Dark gray she cat with green eyes.
Apprentice- Dawnpaw
Frostcloud- Pale cream she cat with blue eyes.
Snaketail- Black tom with yellow eyes.
Apprentice-Mistpaw
Darktail-Dark gray tabby tom with blue eyes.
Apprentice-Mothpaw
Brookfeather- brown and ginger she cat with yellow eyes.
Apprentices:
Dawnpaw-Black and white tabby tom with green eyes.
Mistpaw-Blue-gray she cat with blue eyes.
Mothpaw-Golden tabby and white she cat with amber eyes.
Queens and kits:
Owleyes- Sandy colored she cat with darker flecks and orange eyes. (Expecting snake tail's kits.)

Rouges and loners:
Sasha- Tall ginger she cat.
Flin- A silver labrador with brown eyes.

Proulogue:

Fangheart walked quietly into the forest. Hise eyes were wide open, and searching for somthing. Finally he spotted a huge ginger she cat approtch him.
"Sasha!" he called, "do you have it?" The she cat came carrying a small gray and white bundel. "It smells of Dewclan, just like you wanted." she began. "Thanks, and when I use this pup to take over the clan's you WILL get Voiletclan's territory for yourself!" Fangheart meowed happily. Sasha nodded, "It's a wolf dog, the most feared kind, it can distroy a cat with it's glare alone!" she bragged. "Wow! This is more than perfect for taking over the clans!" He gave her a wide smile. She then nodded and walked off, "until we meet again!" she called.

Fangheart walked into Leafclan holding up the "kit" in his jaws. "This kit needs help qiuck!" he yowled. Suddenly the medicine cat Swishfeather came running out. "Great Starclan! Poor thing! It's not hurt baddy, but why would dew clan abandon one of their own!" Duckstar came walking out of his den, "My what a big kit you have there, bigger than ANY kit I have seen before," Duckstar meowed and gave Fangheart a "is this even a cat?" look. "Maybe Dewclan rid themselves of it becuse it's so ugly!" snapped One-ear. "One-ear how mean!" yelled Mossyflower.

"I will nurse it Duckstar," she purred lightly. "Very well, " he nodded. "You are now.....what will you name this kit Mossyflower?" Mossyflower looked at the little bundle and thought. 'Shinekit." Duckstar smiled, "You are now mother of Shinekit."

(Sorry proulogue is so short, REAL chapters will be longer!)
carrub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2011, 05:59 PM   #2
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Default Re: }*** Dog's Path Into A Warrior's Wolrd}{Warrior Cats Fanfic}{

Cool! May I join the VM list?
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 05-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #3

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Sure! I'll leve it in my notes!
carrub is offline Female
Old 05-14-2011, 04:16 PM   #4

Chapter 1:
Shinekit's Story Beguins

"Is her eyes open yet? Are they? Can I see?" Snowkit begged her mother eagerly. "They will be open soon." Mossyflower purred. Snowkit would be an apprentice soon, and Shinekit would open her eyes for the first time. She was so proud of her two kits. yet one thing worried her, Shinekit was so odly deformed. Her ears were to small, her paws to big, her tail was bent in a funny way and wouldn't flex at all, and her muzzle was very long. She sighed, so Shinekit was ugly? She would be one of the best warriors in the clans!

"Mom! Mom! When I am leader and Shinekit becomes a warrior I know what I am gonna name her!" Snowkit yelled. "And what shell that be Snowkit?" she purred. "Shineshine!" Snow kit's chest puffed out wide. "A double name well it's verry creative but....." suddenly two cats walked into the nursery. The one in the lead was Duckstar, fallowing him was One-ear. They both looked at Shinekit who was blindly running around the nuresry. She was sniffing every thing and feeling it with her pads.

"So this 'kit' hasn't yet opened her eyes and she is almost a quater moon old?" he smirked, "So weird and unkittish." Mossyflower looked at the odly large and deformed kit running blindly through the den like a crazed animal. "She needs time, she might have been badly treated in Dewclan," Duckstar suggested. "I say we just dump the thing in..."
One-ear started but was interupted by Mossyflower. "Shinekit is gone! I can't find her! She must have found the entrance and ran off!" "Thank goodness the thing is-" One-ear got interupted again by Snowkit. "I found her and she opened her eyes!" Soon the whole clan gathered around.....

carrub is offline Female
Closed