Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
I <3 James Maslow
Webkinz :)

gwenstefani333 is a jewel in the roughgwenstefani333 is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up |Sweet Little Rich Girl|One rich girl, 3 other friends, an AMAZING opportunity, and the band that drives them crazy...|An AMAZING story, for those of you who like The Clique|

Chapter One

One Juicy Couture black Smocked Halter dress. One pair of black Nitric Jimmy Choo heeled sandals. A white piece of silk tied in a bow around the waist. Tiffany Circlet sunglasses. And a big, floppy sunhat I just brought home from the Bahamas. I marched myself up the stairs and walked in to my room. Unlike the tanning-lotion and beach scent of the hotel room, I actually smelt MY scent: Chanel No.5. That was my scent. Let Massie Unclassy Block have her 19- I love the 5th.
"Tiffany! Company! Mommy's home!" I shouted. Two white twin terriers came to my call, running in to my room and jumping on to my 10-feet-tall poster bed. Purple covers with a white curtain on the lining, the curtains tied to the posts with purple rope.
My entire room is purple and white. Way in the back there is a walk in closet with all my clothes, next to that room is a black dresser- tidy and organized, mind you, with all my favorite scents on it, including a HUGE bottle of Chanel No.5 that my parents got me for Christmas. On the left side of my room there was a floor to ceiling window with purple curtains and a panoramic view of the garden- well trimmed with flowers, a kidney bean-shaped pool in the middle of it all, a cabana in back of it. Against my window was a white couch with purple pillows.
On the other side of my bed was my white queen-like chair with purple cushions with a white desk with a white Mac.
Ah-mazing room.
I decided to leave my room and go downstairs and in to that garden. I wanted to inhale the flowers again.
But once my mom and dad couldn't see me from the garden, I walked in to the cabana. There it was.
Big Time Rush.
Well, things of Big Time Rush, anyway. There was a giant poster of Big Time Rush on the wall. My friends and I each wrote our special messages on it-
STELLA LUVS LOGAN
MRS. ASHELYN SCHMIDT
CARLOS BELONGS WITH MADELINE
And. My message.
KAITLYN COMPANEE+ JAMES MASLOW= KAITLYN MASLOW
It actually had a nice ring to it. Kaitlyn Maslow. Sounds good, right? I will MARRY that man, mark my words...
Other than the poster, there was a TV with every episode of Big Time Rush ever on it, a CD player with every Big Time Rush CD, and a wall with pictures from the only Big Time Rush concert we've ever been to.

This is nawt as stalkerish as it seems.

My name, as you all know is Kaitlyn Companee. Me and my best friends, Stella Sperduto, Ashelyn Cohen, and Madeline Geratto, all fell in love with a guy from Big Time Rush at the same time and have been obsessed with them ever since.

Ok, maybe that is a little stalkerish.

See, what happened was there was nothing good on TV about a year ago- the night BTR appeared on TV. NOW. We had only heard hype of a show with cute guys on Nickelodeon in our hallways- my friends and I are pretty mature and don't watch that much of it. Only BTR.

So as I was saying, I flipped on the TV and it was there. The middle of the episode and all four guys were on the TV. I officially got hooked on a cute one with adorable bangs in the middle- James Maslow. Ashelyn kept talking about Kendall's adorable charm. Stella wouldn't shut up about Logan's hair. And Madeline, a hyper and non-mature friend of ours (but we love her too much to abandon her) screamed for 20 minutes over Carlos when she first saw him.

And a new love was born. There are a few rules to this, and they are all simple.
1. We must love all the Big Time Rush boys but we must individually "LOVE" only one.
2. We must not let Big Time Rush get in the way of our friendship.
3. We must acknowledge the fact that there will never be any chemistry between us and Big Time Rush. But total crushage is allowed and will be strictly enforced.

So a month ago I learned about a contest in Viacom.

Our town (Los Angeles) is the biggest Nickelodeon-watching town in America. To honor that, they chose a school system in LA out of a hat for this contest:

CELEBRITIEZ

A new show for MTV. It will run one season long and will follow us as we are put in a survival-of-the-fittest like show. We will be divided in to 3 groups: Humans, Werewolves and Vampires. Humans are pretty much vulnerable (all of us applying will be humans). Werewolves will be protecting us from the vampires as long as we provide them hospitality. Vampires try to "kill" us. It's really quite simple. But before this game-show-like thing we will be partnered up with our sponsors (Each TV show is a sponsor. We should be getting a letter telling us we can apply for a sponsor and then submit a tape to that sponsor) and be given daily tasks (I.E. sing a broadway duet with your partner, ballroom dancing, do a skit), to see where we will be placed in the competition- I.E. a bigger home if were more talented, if we stink we'll be given a smaller home to live in during the game-show thing.

"James." I touched my poster James. "Please. Please let me win. Please let me get the letter today saying-" WAIT. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE LETTER TODAY.

I sprinted in to the kitchen and took the entire mail package upstairs. I got Stella, Maddy and Ashelyn on the phone.
"Heyyy!"
"Hi Ashelyn. Getting Stella."
"Hollaaa?"
"Hi Stell, Ash is here."
"Wazzup?"
"Maddy- Stell and Ash are here. I'm opening my mail guys, I think the letter would be here telling us whether we got in or not."
They screamed. I looked through the mail.
Lucky, Elle, bills, bills, bills, Vogue, my new YSL perfume (make note of that).
And at the bottom, a letter from Viacom.
"HERE IT IS." I said, scared. What if we didn't get in.
"Fingers!" Maddy said.
"Fingers!" We chorused. Fingers (fingers crossed) was our way of saying good luck. I read the letter in to the phone.
"Are you Kaitlyn Companee from ACT School in Los Angeles, with Stella Sperduto, Ashelyn Cohen and Madeline Gerrato?

If you are, please read the instructions attached on how to apply for a sponsorship from Big Time Rush."
Chapter 2
My friends and I screamed in to the phone.
"OK girls- I want you at my house looking the BESTYOUCANBE tonight at 8 so we can start making the sponsorship reel. OK?" I instructed.
"OK, yeah!" They said.
"G'bye." I said.
"G'bye" they said and I hung up. Time to look staunnning.
I finally decided on what I was wearing 3 hours after the phone call. I wore the "Holiday" skirt by Elizabeth and James, a leather belt, a Silk Chiffon Georgette blouse, Memoi tights, a camel-colored cardigan, and Joan And David "Craft" pumps. Drop dead gorgeous. My "freakin' AMAZING!" brunnette hair was swept off in a side pony and over my shoulder, and I wore neutral makeup and sterling Tiffany studs and my Tiffany charm bracelet for good luck.
Stella wore a black Loius Vitton skirt, a white Ralph Lauren blouse, and a black beret and black heels from Henri Bendels.
Ashelyn wore a red striped hoodie, a pair of True Religion jeans, some riding boots, and under the hoodie a black "LIVE EAT PRAY JUICY" tee shirt.
Maddy went with a black leather prada scoop-neck tee, some light pink Juicy Couture shorts, unlined Biker boots by Jimmy Choo and some light pink fingerless gloves to match her shorts.
We looked amazing.
"OK." I read the rules of the submission reel to them.
"We must start with a cheer or song about who we are." I said.
"We have that." Stella said.
"We must talk about ourselves and our friendship for at least 5 minutes, maximum 10 minutes."
"OK, that'll be all improv." I nodded.
"We must include a cover of one of the band/show's songs. Edited or original." I said.
"We got that." Maddy high-fived me.
"And we must recreate our favorite scene from the show, then finish." I said.
"WE GOT THAT!" Ashelyn got the script.

I turned the camera on.

"Is it on?" Maddy asked.
"Yeah, Maddy." I said. We all crowded around the table where the camera was.
"Ok, ok, ok!" I hushed them, giggling, as we went to the middle of the room. We began our cheer.
Hey there, Mr. Monkey, please get all funky!
Hi! My name is (WHAT?)
My name is (WHO?)
My name is KAITLYN
Hi! My name is (WHAT?)
My name is (WHO?)

My name is STELLA
Hi! My name is (WHAT?)
My name is (WHO?)

My name is MADDDDY!!!
Hi! My name is (WHAT?)
My name is (WHO?)

My name is ASHELYN!
Hi kids! Do you like fun friends with lots of style? (Yeah, yeah!)
Do you wanna watch me dance with my cat, Fiddles and totally phail at it? (Uh-huh!)
Well I don't have a cat named fiddles and I can't dance, so that's out of the question, my peeps.
But I do like dogs and bats and rats and sheeps,
And cats and rats and elephants, but sure as your born,
The loveliest of all is the unicorn!
Confidence is a must, beauty is a plus,
Edgyness is a rush, pizza I like the crust.
WE CHEER AND WE LEAD,
WE ACT LIKE WE'RE ON SPEED,
WE ARE CHEERLEADERS! WE, WE ARE CHEERLEADERS!
And we only have ONE WEAKNESSS....
(At this point, Stella quickly turned and played, "Big Night" from Big Time Rush and we started screaming and jumping up and down. Then, amidst our giggles, we sat down).
"Hi, I'm Kaitlyn." I giggled.
"I'm Stella!"
"I'm Ashelyn."
"MADDD-AAAAY HERE!"
(More giggling)
"We're best friends." I smiled.
"We do everything together." Stella said.
"Except go to school. Stellz, Ash and Maddy go to Cornwell Presbyterian School and I go to ACT Modeling and Acting School." I smiled.

"But EVERY DAY we talk to each other on the phone, and every Friday we have a sleepover at Kaitlyn's lovely house RIGHT HAR!" Maddy said dramatically, which got us all laughing.
"But seriously, I wish I could go to modeling school." Stella said. "Maybe I'd be as beautiful as KAITLYN. Kaitlyn you're too beautiful!"
"No I'm not!" I laughed.
"LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU'RE UGLY!" She laughed.
"FINE I WILL!" I laugh shouted and walked over to the kitchen drawers. I pulled out a computer-printed picture of Logan's face with the eyes and mouth cut out and string attatched to it. I put it on my face like a mask and sat back down.
"VERY FUNNY KAITLYN!!! I HATE YOU!!!" Stella laugh-and-fake-cried as we all erupted in laughter. I took off the mask.
"She's got LOGAN-OBSESSION." Ash said creepily in to the camera. "I've got KENDALL-OBSESSION." She said.
"I've got CARLOS-OBSESSION." Maddy said creepily again.
"And I have JAMES-OBSESSION." I said.
"WE'RE OBSSSESSSED." Maddy said.
"OBSSSSESSSSSED." We echoed. Then we laughed.
"But serious-leh, we love Big Time Rush, that's like all we watch. Ever." Ash smiled.
"And NOWWWW- A SONG! For James and Carlos! By Kaitlyn and Maddy!" Ashelyn said dramatically. We paused the camera and it cut to Maddy and I singing in front of the couch.
(3, 2, 1, ok go)
Your girl girl g-g-g-g-g-girl friend

Have you ever had the feeling your drawn to someone?
(Yeahh)
And there isn't anything they could of said or done
And everyday I see you on your own TV show
And I can't believe that your alone on your TV show
But I overheard your boys and this is what they said

Looking for a looking for that your looking for a girlfriend
I see that, give me time now you know I'm gonna be there
Don't be scared just come put your trust in me
Can't you see all I really want to be is your girlfriend
Can't fight that let me down you know I'm coming right back
I don't care at all what you done before all I really want is to be your

Let me take a little moment to find the right words
(To find the right words)
Though when I tell it to you it’ll probably be something that you've heard
(Something that you've heard)
I don't know what kind of girl that you prefer
But know I gotta put myself for first so I ain’t changing for you!
(We said this with a snap and everybody started laughing)
See I think got the kind of love that you deserve and I heard that...

You're looking for a girlfriend
Can't you see all I really want to be is your girlyfriend

If you tell me where, I'm waiting here
Everyday looking FERGALICIOUS!
(Everybody in the room started laughing again)
Cuter then the Lomille or Jendall love affair
I'll be here boy I swear

That your looking for a girlfriend
Can't you see all I really want to be is your girlfriend

(All I really want is to be your)
(All I really want is to be your)

All I really want is to be your...

"SCENE!" I shouted. We laughed nonstop until our sides hurt and then continued.
"OK, ok, now it's time for our NEXT section: re-create a scene!" I said in to the camera.
Ashelyn and Stella got up there and recreated the scene from the beginning where Gustavo and Kelly are Doing the Auditions. Ashelyn was Gustavo and she wore a GIANT oversized hoodie, some fake "bling" and those tainted glasses he wears. I was a contestant and I started singing and then she went off at me and I started crying like, "I'm sorry, man, I just want to be famous!"
"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?" She shouted.
"I want to be a singer-"
"YOU'LL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU'RE LIVING IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!" She said that to Maddy and I, who were rotating contestants, saying the same things (What do you want to do...? You'll have plenty of time to think about that when you're living in a van down by the river!)
Then it came to my turn again.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?!?!" She shouted.
"I want to live in a van, down by the river." I smirked.
"YOU'LL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU'RE LIVING... in a van... down by... the river NEXT!!!"
And that was it.
"Bye!!!" We smiled in to the camera and waved.
"We really hope you pick us to sponsor, it's always been a dream of ours to just TALK to you guys!" Maddy smiled.
Then we lip-synched to "So long, farewell" from the Sound Of Music and it ended.
Then we sent it to Big Time Rush.

Last edited by gwenstefani333; 01-01-2011 at 10:16 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 01:14 AM   #2
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: |Sweet Little Rich Girl|One rich girl, 3 other friends, an AMAZING opportunity, and the band that drives them crazy...|An AMAZING story, for those of you who like The Clique|

This is really good so far!!!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 01:27 AM   #3
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: |Sweet Little Rich Girl|One rich girl, 3 other friends, an AMAZING opportunity, and the band that drives them crazy...|An AMAZING story, for those of you who like The Clique|

good so far!!
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
I <3 James Maslow

Thank you Pandagirl and fellow Gir lover!
Old 01-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #5
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Thats really good! Great job!!
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
I <3 James Maslow

Awww thanks DD
Old 01-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #7
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Awesome! Can't wait for more
webbieluver is offline Female
Closed