Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 12:03 AM   #1
HAHAHAHAHa..ha..h...
Webkinz :)

Lynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to all

Default |MoonLight Valley| *Chapter 2 added* ~Come read what happens when two kids find magical...or mythical, creatures in their own city!~

MoonLight Valley

By Narnia Marshall (not my real name)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters:
characters with a "*" havent been put in the story yet

Mindy
Conner
Colby*
Aliyah Lyn*
Trent*
Dayton*
Gabriel*
Lydia*
Marley*
StarBelle*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Conner ran through the park in Atlanta looking for a place to hide.
"Ready or not, here come!" his older sister, Mindy, yelled from behind the park tree.
"No! I'm not ready!!" he yelled and threw himself into a bush. "This hod be good...," he whispered and peeked out. Mindy was walking around checking any place poosible to hide in.
Something, or someone, tapped his shoulder. He wipped around and stumbled backwards out of the bush.
"Found you little brother," Mindy smiled and helped him to his feet.
"Did you tap on my shoulder?" he asked her quickly.
With a frown, she shook her head.
"Oh... well something did." He looked into the bush but there was nothing there. "Must've been my imagination?" he shrugged.
Mindy nodded, "Maybe."
"Well. . ., let's get back to the game, "Conner suggested walking to a bench.
"No, let's get home," Mindy said and grabbed his arm. She pulled him towards the sidewalk.
"Something's weird about the park, I just can't put my finger on it...," she said and led him home.
Chapter 2
Mindy sat on the top bunk and looked out the window. The stars and moon were very bright tonight. Even weirder yet, all the street lamps were off.
"Mom said not to make too much noise but we can stay up 'til whenever," Conner said slipping his shirt over his head. He sat his glasses on the nightstand and crawled up the ladder.
"The lights are all off," Mindy said pointing out the window.
"Hm, that's odd. I don't hear any cars either," Conner pointed out.
Mindy shook her head and jumped off the bed. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get my pajamas on," she said and walked out the door.
Conner nodded and opened the window. He smiled at the warm, summer air touched his cold cheeks.
"Nice night?" an eerie voice called from behind him. He slammed the window shut and spun around to find nothing there.
"My imagination again. . . ," he mumbled and grabbed a book off his shelf. He put his glasses on and sat down on the carpet.
"What'cha readin'?" Mindy asked as she walked in the room.
Conner shrugged and shoved the book under his bed. "Just some weird book I got last year from that little store down the road.
"You mean the one that the weird kid is always at?" Mindy giggled.
"Ya. The one who always looks at the 'Mythical and Magical' series. He claims they're all true but I didn't believe him," Conner said walking over to the window.
"Talk to the boy tomorrow," a voice told Conner. "He can help you."
Conner shrugged and nodded.

---------- ♥lindsey♥ added 662 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Anyone want to read?

Last edited by Lynsee; 02-16-2009 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lynsee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 09:13 AM   #2
MAST is not
Gifted

xnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to beholdxnewmsx is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: |MoonLight Valley| *Chapter 2 added* ~Come read what happens when two kids find magical...or mythical, creatures in their own city!~

Hm, its a nice start so far...could use a lil more info about Conner and Mindy, their ages, their looks etc. But I like it so far. Keep it up. (=
xnewmsx is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 10:33 AM   #3
HAHAHAHAHa..ha..h...
Webkinz :)

Lynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to allLynsee is a name known to all

Default Re: |MoonLight Valley| *Chapter 2 added* ~Come read what happens when two kids find magical...or mythical, creatures in their own city!~

Thanks!
I didn't really know how to fit that into the story...
But where the characters names are, if you click the black ones it shows somewaht what they look like and their age.
Lynsee is offline Female
Closed