Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
Garfield loves
Webkinz :)

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Default {Make A Difference} By Alyssa

Click the image to open in full size.
Make a Difference
By A/L/Y/S/S/A

Chapter 1
The wind roaring in my ear and my hair flying everywhere. The tall thick grass tickled my face and my camera felt cold against my fingers. I lay in the beutiful medow thinking about my promise. The promise that seemed utterly impossible.
"Make a difference in the world" She said
"How?"
"You'll figure it out, you always do" She said, then turning around I knew I would never see her again. My best friend, gone in a day.

People can make jewlrey, people can make cards. But it's hard for people to make a difference. Celeberties make it sound easy to just break old habits by turning off lights and washing clothes in cold water. But it's not. You know your not doing much, your only 1 of the few 100 people that are doing the same.
Emily, my best friend, said make a difference in the world. She wants me to make a huge one, not a small one.

I stayed in the medow until it became dark and the air became cold, and still not a though in my head.

Chapter 2
I stayed up for a long time that night. Emilys words echoing in my head.
"I can't!" I said outloud. The moment I said those words I felt like crying.
It seemed like the end of the world for just one promise.

I switched on the TV and channled surfed. Flashing images and light made me dizzy so I slowed down. I found myself watching a Do-it-Yourself jewlrey.
The 2 host named Mary and Michelle were showing how to make beaded hoop earings.
"And these are ideal gifts to give or a product to sell!" Said Mary
"I agree, anyone would be estatic to recive a pair of these earings, and you know what? It won't hurt your pocket! Just call the number below to order your Beading Is Easy kit below for a low price of $10.00. Michelle replied

I grew fond of Do-it-Yourseld projects but I hated when they tried selling you stuff.
A strong wind made goosebumps appear and my body shiver. I hadn't realized that my window was open. I swiftly got up to close it before another strike of wind hit me again.
I fell alseep soon after that, but I didn't really feel as hopeless as I was before. Mary and Michelle's jewlrey toutorioul kept running through my head...

Chapter 3
(Coming soon)

Last edited by sillybung; 01-30-2011 at 09:37 AM..
sillybung is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 10:04 PM   #2
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

Default Re: {Make A Difference} By Alyssa

Wow, great start! Please continue. (:
Old 01-30-2011, 09:21 AM   #3
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks, I'm adding a new chapter now =)
Old 02-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
Garfield loves

3 new chapters coming tomorrow.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:46 PM   #5

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

Great start!
sharky48 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #6

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Great story Silly! I really like it.
Koodo is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #7
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

That's really good. I'll keep checking, awesome story so far.
Old 02-06-2011, 04:02 PM   #8
Garfield loves

Thanks.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:38 AM   #9

Ducky2713 is on a distinguished road

Awesome story (:
Ducky2713 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, soa, wonderful story silly