Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default [The Black Diamond::Book Two, The task of destruction] |A sequel to 'The Black Diamond' by labsrock|

[I recommend reading the first book The Black Diamond First, and it will make much more sense]

Prologue

The Daily Report
Monday April 3rd

It was reported that Alexa Hanson, a young girl went missing on a weekend expedition to her cottage with her mother.
“It was terrible!” says Mrs. Hanson.
“I hear a crash so I come upstairs and her room is trashed, broken glass everywhere, furniture upturned and window smashed!
But strangest of all, there were hoofprints on the floor. Now what kind of kidnapper rides a horse threw someone’s window?
So then I looked outside and the hoofprints were there too! I follow em’ into the forest and they just stop, vanish!”
This strange case is still under investigation of the Police.
If you see Alexa Hanson, we urge you to please call in. (Picture and report number on E5)

----------------------------------------

Four figured trudged onwards threw the night, a girl, a wolf pup and strangest of all, a unicorn and Pegasus, The journey continues.

Chapter one

Acrator hovered a few feet above the ground, alongside his companions. You should scout ahead, it’s impossible to see threw the fog from down here. Reena instructed, tossing her pearly white mane. Alexa was mounted on her back, although she didn’t look happy about it.
He nodded and was about to take off when he felt tiny teeth nip his leg gently. Let me come! Urged Sakorai pleadingly. The little wolf pup was bounding around energetically. Alexa swung her legs over Reena’s back and grabbed Sakorai in her arms.
“Your staying grounded.” She told him firmly. Acrator flapped his wings and mounted higher into the sky, trying to ignore Sakorai’s constant protests.

Alexa worked up the courage and turned to Reena, “Where is the land of the stars?”
she said, it was a question she had been longing to ask. The unicorn didn’t answer.
“Come on! You have to tell me where we’re going!” She hesitated, and Sakorai gave an encouraging yip. You would not want to proceed. Alexa rolled her eyes,
“You know I’d never give up on you.” Suddenly, Acrator swooped down and landed in front of them, You have to see this! And with that, he took off at a gallop.

When they finally caught up with him he was standing by a slab of stone, hooves shifting restlessly. It’s a rock. Said Sakorai, clearly unimpressed. Acrator snorted, Look closer. Alexa gasped, letters were engraved like a gravestone,:
Beware seeker, for thy death thee shall surely encounter in the land of the stars.

Last edited by labsrock; 12-11-2011 at 02:12 PM..
labsrock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!

Default Re: [The Black Diamond::Book Two, The task of destruction] |A sequel to 'The Black Diamond' by labsrock|

I really how you introduce the second book by going back and giving things from a regular point-of-view. I wonder how they can get to the land of the stars...I can't wait to see!
Violetgirl is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: [The Black Diamond::Book Two, The task of destruction] |A sequel to 'The Black Diamond' by labsrock|

Thank you! I'm really glad your enjoying it so far =] Chapter one is up!
labsrock is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!Violetgirl is the bees knees!

That's suspenseful....I wonder where the Land of the Stars is. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Violetgirl is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #5
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Wonderful sequel! I really enjoyed your first chapter! Thank you for starting a sequel!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Closed