Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
Call me Makena
Webkinz :)

gymnastics519 has disabled reputation

Default [[wish.upon.a.dream]] - an original book by gymnastics519 - chapter 1 up .

Hello there.
I usually don't have much spare time, but when I do, I like to write stories-some long, some short. This story, (Wish Upon a Dream) I just started today. I'm not sure if the title is going to stick or not, because I usually make the title when I'm done the book.
So anyways, this book is about a girl named Annabel who struggles with the awful desease of leukemia, and is only 14. Her younger sister, Hannah, has been by her side for almost everything-sergeries, school problems, secrets, and the list could go on. But as they get older, it gets harder to stay close...even when one of them may be in alot of trouble.

Before reading, you should know that each chapter is from someone else's different 'point of view'. And please let me know if you want the second chapter.

WISH UPON A DREAM.

chapter 1.
ANNABEL.
“Hannah! Stop it, your nearly choking me!” I said, laughing, as my 2-year-younger sister, Hannah, was tickling me. My sister and I were always like this-joking around all the time. She knew she wasn’t choking me, so she continued. “I swear, Annabel, you’re the most dramatic person I have ever met!” Hannah said as she tickled my belly. Now I’ve had it. She knows my most ticklish spot is my belly. “Your going down little sis!” I cried as I threw her on the couch. As I reached for her flailing feet-her most tickling spot-my mom, Janice, came into the room. “Girls, what is going on in-” She paused for a second and looked at Hannah and I who were still tickling each other. “Hannah! Go to your room now! You should know that you have to be more delicate with your sister!” My mom looked at Hannah with a stern look. When I was about 3 months old, I was diagnosed with leukemia. The doctors call me a miracle girl…they say that I should be dead by now. Of coarse the doctors don’t say dead right to my face…they say all there medical terms or whatever, but I knew what they all meant by the way they look from me to my mom in a concerned way. Even though I’m 14 years old, I still get treated like a baby. It’s like I am this delicate piece of my mothers china-I can’t play rough with anyone. Only if my parents don’t see…
But…” Hannah whined. “No if, ands or buts. Go to your room now and I’ll be with you in a second” Mom was really mad at Hannah. “Mom, really, it wasn’t her fault. We were just playing around.” I started. “No Annabel, that is not just playing around. ‘Just playing around’ could cost you a trip to the hospital!” My mom finished. “Why can’t I have a normal life? Just because I have a stupid disease, means I can’t have fun for once?” I went storming out of the room and up the stairs into my bedroom. I feel bad for my sister. She always has to be apart of my illness when she doesn’t have to be. I’m surprised she still loves me. I wouldn’t love me if I were her. That’s for sure.
gymnastics519 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Default Re: [[wish.upon.a.dream]] - an original book by gymnastics519 - chapter 1 up .

Sounds like this is going to form into quite the beautiful story.
Will you have a VM list?

Closed

Tags
megann