Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #281
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *~23 Rose Street~* Two teens discover an abandoned house hidden away behind the trees. -COMPLETED, EPILOGUE UP, CONTINUATION CHAPTERS BEING POSTED EVERY FRIDAY-

/welp time to write a new continuation chapter

View Post Originally Posted by dogzcats
VM LIST RIGHT NOW PLEASE!!!!!

Oh and by the way, I love your humor. I can't write like that but, in real life I have the same tone
d'awww thanks c:
but the VM list is kinda closed lol
since i'm updating with continuations to the story every friday, i figured a VM list was kinda unnecessary lol sowwy :c
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #282
Merp
Webkinz :)

dogzcats is a forum hero
dogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum hero

Default Re: *~23 Rose Street~* Two teens discover an abandoned house hidden away behind the trees. -COMPLETED, EPILOGUE UP, CONTINUATION CHAPTERS BEING POSTED EVERY FRIDAY-

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
/welp time to write a new continuation chapter

d'awww thanks c:
but the VM list is kinda closed lol
since i'm updating with continuations to the story every friday, i figured a VM list was kinda unnecessary lol sowwy :c
:c

I guess now I actually have to look it up....*sigh*

Oh my first world problems...
dogzcats is offline Female
Old 12-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #283
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

whoop whoop
this one's really long lol sorry
but next week's continuation chapter is THE LAST CONTINUATION CHAPTER EVER
LIKE SRSLY
AND NO
I'M NOT GONNA DO A "CONTINUATION TO THE CONTINUATION" SERIES
that'd just be redundant.
so yeah
MORE BREVYN
because lol why not

View Post Originally Posted by dogzcats
:c

I guess now I actually have to look it up....*sigh*

Oh my first world problems...
/pat pat
Old 12-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #284

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
whoop whoop
this one's really long lol sorry
but next week's continuation chapter is THE LAST CONTINUATION CHAPTER EVER
LIKE SRSLY
AND NO
I'M NOT GONNA DO A "CONTINUATION TO THE CONTINUATION" SERIES
that'd just be redundant.
so yeah
MORE BREVYN
because lol why not

/pat pat
Noooo! I don't want it to end. D: I guess all good things come to an end though, right?

Awww, that chapter was really nice. Great job. (: I always enjoy reading and re-reading this.
Seriously, you're an amazing writer, and don't you dare ever think otherwise. You are extremely talented and I could see your story getting published someday.

Last edited by tarabella9; 12-14-2012 at 07:04 PM..
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2012, 11:41 PM   #285
§Lee✝
SatriaRyder has disabled reputation

Well, I've been enjoying reading this story, and I'll be sad to see it done and over with, but it's been a blast! Thanks for continuing your story and putting so much effort into it. You did a great job!
SatriaRyder is offline Female
Old 12-16-2012, 09:15 AM   #286
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comrade
BalletLove:) is a saintly comrade

I like how you've made the boys sensitive without seeming ridiculous (well, except for the exception....)
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 12-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #287
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

So what's next b1uski3sxox? Are you going to write another amazing and exciting book sometime in the future. You're a great and talented author and i would love to see you continue your works!

Last edited by powerpokmon; 12-24-2012 at 10:27 PM..
powerpokmon is offline Male
Old 12-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #288
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH NINJA STEALTH WENT INTO THIS CHAPTER
NO IDEAAAA
i'm supposed to be asleep right now
BUT NOPE
I FINISHED THE CHAPTER AND POSTED IT

also i apologize if, around halfway through, the writing style changed... you see, i was watching the doctor who christmas special and now the voice in my head is speaking in a british accent and i'm finding it quite hard to write in a normal, american way... haha. but you know it's actually quite nice, having matt smith be the voice in your head

SO YAY
THE STORY'S FINALLY OVER
FINALLY
NO MORE CONTINUATION CHAPTERS I PROMISE
should i send out vms to everyone on the vm list lol

whoop whoop
i mainly wanted to focus on cailean & benjamin in this last chapter since y'know they were kind of the focus of the whole main story and i wanted closure on them

because i mean we got closure on aaralyn&aaron with them getting married
brevyn with him finally going to the ice cream parlor
AND NOW CAILEAN AND BENJAMIN
WHEEEEEE EVERYONE'S ALL NICE AND CLOSURED NOW

now i'm going to go to bed before my parents find me heehee

once again

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, YOUGUISE
I WOULD GIVE YOU ALL HUGS IF I COULD
BUT I CAN'T
SINCE YOU'RE ON THE COMPUTER
SO AH
YEAH
THANKS
Old 12-25-2012, 11:29 PM   #289
§Lee✝
SatriaRyder has disabled reputation

Funny... I finished reading at 23:23...
That was great! I'm glad to see the loose ends tied up. The interactions between Cailean and Benjamin in their future relative to the story's setting are interesting. Brilliant job on the story! It was entirely captivating. Merry Christmas!
SatriaRyder is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i enjoy waffles =), justkeepholdingon<3, lizzie~, no soup, oh hey guys, shrewfang♥, steven is coming 4 u, the random family, think outside the [box], tigerdove is here, vanilla chai♥, wi!