Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 12:13 PM   #11
Imagination...
Webkinz :)

Colliedog is just really niceColliedog is just really nice

Default Re: *Stars, Moon, Sun, Water, Earth, and Fire* Warriors story about 6 cats

-Prolouge-

The moon rose slowly into the velvet black sky and stars twinkled around it.

A shadow moved silently through the water, its eyes glowing in the night.

Another shadow sat on the shore, waiting silently.

"Welcome. I thought you wouldn't come." The shadow said.

The one slid out of the water silently, its greens eyes glowing.

"I wouldn't miss this. Has Snowleaf arrived?" The shadow asked shaking its fur.

"Not yet. Just be patient Clawface." The other shadow replied looking towards the open land farther away.

Clawface growled, but sat down and waited, his eyes narrowed.

Eventaully, a white cat was racing across the open land, easy to spot.

Clawface stood and glanced at his companion.

"You know, Blackfang, you still haven't told me what this meeting is about." Clawface meowed quietly.

"I'll tell you when Snowleaf is here." Blackfang replied still watching the white cat race towards them.

The white cat slowed and stopped in front of Blackfang and dipped his head.

"Clawface. Blackfang." The cat meowed sitting down, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws.

"Hello Snowleaf. Couldn't get away from your clan?" Clawface sneered.

Snowleaf glanced at the tom, but said nothing.

"Now, I called you both here for important matters. As you know, I am a rouge, but that doesn't mean I can't become a leader." Blackfang explained to the two toms.

"Blackfang, you can't just become a leader and get nine lives. Starclan has to approve." Snowleaf explained quietly.

Blackfang snarled and glared at the white tomcat.

"You disprove of my choice!?" Blackfang demanded, his tail lashing.

Snowleaf held the toms gaze calmly, and made no move to lash out.

Blackfang narrowed his eyes and glanced at Clawface.

"I approve of your choice. We should try when the moon is full again." Clawface growled, his eyes flashing.

Blackfang grinned evily, his white fangs flashing.

"Excellent." He said darkly.
Colliedog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #12
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: *Stars, Moon, Sun, Water, Earth, and Fire* Warriors story about 6 cats

Uh oh.... I smell evil...
collielollie is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #13
Imagination...

View Post Originally Posted by collielollie
Uh oh.... I smell evil...
got that right.
cant have warriors with out a little tiny bit of EVIL!()
Old 11-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #14
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Colliedog
got that right.
cant have warriors with out a little tiny bit of EVIL!()
I know right? It is just soooo boring without evil!!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 06:39 PM   #15
Imagination...

I know right? It is just soooo boring without evil!!!!

I KNOW!

FRONT PAGE IS FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #16
Heatherblaze Of LC

View Post Originally Posted by Colliedog
I KNOW!

FRONT PAGE IS FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #17
Imagination...

-Prologue (part 2)-

The moon shone down on the cat as it padded through the forest.

It came to a cave and slipped inside.

The cat padded straight down and came to a cave where several other cats were waiting.

"Welcome." One of the cats meowed as the cat sat down.

All the cats nodded then laid down in front of a small pool of water.

It rippled as all the cats touched there noses to the water and slipped into a deep sleep.

The one cat hesitated, then touched its nose to the water.

The cat found itself on a hill, the soft breeze blowing towards the cat.

"We have been expecting you."

The cat turned to see three starry figures standing there.

The cat dipped its head in respect.

"There is something very important we must share with you." One of the cats hissed urgently, its tail flicking as if he was nervous or agitated.

The medicine cat looked up in surprise.

"There is a prophecy.
Stars, Moon, Sun, Water, Earth, and Fire shall gain wonderous powers, but they may be mistrusted by some cats, and may cause dangers that can't be stopped." The cat said darkly, its eyes growing dark.

The medicine cat flattened its ears and stepped back.

Its paw slipped and she was suddenly on a cliff edge.

She yowled in shock as the three cats leaped at her, suddenly black with red eyes, and claws outstretched.

The medicine cat screeched as she fell over the cliff edge.

She woke up with a start in front of the pool, sweating and breathing hard.

What does this mean? She thought, her eyes wide as she stared at the water.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #18
Heatherblaze Of LC

Whoa...
Old 11-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #19
Imagination...

Whoa...

-Chapter 1-
Aquaclan
Creektail blinked sunlight out of her eyes and stretched, arching her back. She had gone to the Star Pool last night, the journey had been tiring and she had slept awhile. Creektail shuddered as she remembered what Riverstar had told her. It had frightened her greatly and made her wonder who these cats might be. Who will be the ones to gain great powers and yet be frightened by all the clans? Creektail asked herself pulling a flea of her paw. Creektail realized she didn't have the time to worry about the prophecy. She had cats to care for and she needed all her energy for that. Creektail padded out of her den and went to get some fresh kill.

Rockclan
Rockstar watched his clan as they emerged from there dens, ready for a new day. Rockstar narrowed his eyes as one cat came out of the warriors den. Silverstep. The clan leader had never really fully trusted this she-cat. She just was too unpredictable and didn't seem to enjoy hearing about attacks on other clans. Rockstar watched her go over to Greyfoot and meow a greeting to her and her kits. Rockstar lashed his tail and stepped back into his den. He had to watch Silverstep carefully, for she might be a danger to his clan.

Emberclan
Coalclaw yawned and arched his back in a stretch before padding out of the warriors den. He picked a mouse for himself from the fresh kill pile and ate it in a few quick bites. As he sat up and looked around, he spotted Blackfang and his apprentice, Firepaw. "Blackfang. Come here please." Coalclaw called to the tom. Blackfang said something to his apprentice then padded over, dipping his head in respect. "Yes?" He asked stopping in front of his deputy. "Take Firepaw on hunting patrol with Darkfur. The fresh kill pile could use some restocking." Coalclaw told the tom plainly. Blackfang nodded and padded away, calling to Darkfur. Coalclaw winced in pain as he stood up, his shoulder feeling tense again. He growled low and padded towards the medicine cats den to get something for his shoulder, again.

Rayclan
Honeyfur poked her head into the apprentices den and looked around. Sunpaw was curled up next to his sister, Shinepaw. Careful not to wake the young she-cat up, Honeyfur prodded Sunpaw in his side. "Wake up. Time for some training." Honeyfur murmured in his ear as he blinked his eyes open. Honeyfur stepped out of the den and went to wait for her apprentice by the entrance. She passed Swiftclaw as she went, shuddering slightly as she glanced at him. That tom cat had always given her the creeps, even when they were both apprentices. Honeyfur shook her head to clear it and waited for Sunpaw to wake up. She had a apprentice to worry about, not some warrior. Right? Honeyfur thought uncertainly.

Shineclan
Rubypaw yawned and looked around for her mentor, wondering what they were going to do today. As she looked around, Opalpaw stepped from the den, blinking as bright sunlight washed over her. "Morning Opalpaw." Rubypaw purred as Opalpaw stumbled slightly as she stepped out of the den. "Morning Rubypaw..." Opalpaw mumbled going towards the scent of fresh kill. Rubypaw smiled and rolled her eyes. Opalpaw was always like this in the mornings. Rubypaw glanced back at the den, wondering if Sapphirepaw had gone on dawn patrol or something. Rubypaw shrugged and stood as she heard her mentor calling. Time for training! Rubypaw thought happily, bouncing away from the den towards her mentor.

Leafclan
Dappleleaf padded into her leaders den, ears pricked with curiosity. "Yes Fallstar?" The she-cat asked sitting down, wrapping her tail over her paws. The leader was pacing the den, shoulders tense, tail lashing back and forth. Dappleleaf watched with concern as her leader continued to pace, not knowing if her leader had heard her at all. "Dappleleaf, there is something urgent I must do." Fallstar rasped, not stopping his pacing. Dappleleaf jumped slightly at his loud meow. "What is it Fallstar?" Dappleleaf asked a little nervous. "I must travel to the Star Pool! There is something urgent I must speak with Starclan about." Fallstar replied continuing to pace. Dappleleaf blinked in surprise. Surely the Star Pool could wait? "Fallstar, your still recovering from your recent injury. Maybe you shouldn't be traveling so far yet." Dappleleaf pointed out in concern. Fallstar rounded on her suddenly, fur bristling. "Are you saying I'm not fit to travel that short of a distance!?" Fallstar spat. Dappleleaf stepped back, eyes huge with fear. "O-Of course not Fallstar!" Dappleleaf replied quietly, her ears flat.
"Then get some traveling herbs ready! We must leave right away!" Fallstar hissed starting to pace again. Dappleleaf nodded and left her leaders den quickly. Something was wrong with Fallstar, she just didn't know what.

Last edited by Colliedog; 11-26-2010 at 11:04 AM..
Old 11-26-2010, 11:18 AM   #20
Heatherblaze Of LC

Is Creektail the AquaClan medicine cat?
Closed

Tags
-icepaw was here-, god is 100% awesome, ~hb luvs seaglow!, ♫sing4me a melody