Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Default *Approved* Bugsy and Cat Friends ~ Part One - Bugsy and Dex Dangerous

*Approved by TTGTTG*

It was late at night when Bugsy the kitten pushed his chair back and called it good. He looked at his letter with satisfaction. It was finally done! Bugsy printed out a picture of himself and pushed it into an envelope with the letter. He ran outside and excitedly placed the envelope into his mailbox. The only thing left to do was wait for a response. Bugsy went back inside and curled up on his cat bed. The clock glared at him with the late hour of 12:00 A.M. Soon, Bugsy was fast asleep.

A couple of days passed with still no response. Bugsy began to wonder if he would ever get a reply and soon forgot all about the letter. Still more days past, but a letter did not arrive. Only weeks later on a crisp fall day did the mailman find that there was letter for Bugsy who had been asking him constantly if there was one for weeks. Bugsy happened to be raking leaves into a huge pile when the mailman carefully placed the letter into the mailbox. The mailman called out his friendly hellos to Bugsy and then left. Once the mailman's car had rounded onto another street and Bugsy had finished raking the leaves into an ever growing humongous pile of colorful leaves, did Bugsy go to check his mailbox. He pulled out the letter along with a 'Whisker Lickin' Recipes' magazine. He hurried inside as it began to rain. In his cozy cat home, Bugsy sat down on the couch and skimmed through the magazine. Then, Bugsy glanced at the letter. His cat eyes nearly popped out of his head when he realized who had sent the letter to him. In the corner of the letter in neat script was the address of Dex Dangerous:

Dex Dangerous
Galaxy 23
Planet 4
Alien Ave.

Bugsy quickly opened the letter with the sharp point of his claw. Inside, was the picture of him he had sent with the letter:

[IMG]http://t2.*******************?q=tbn:lwlarMZLLaQnSM:http://kellyswebkinz.com/cart/images/order_HS015.jpg[/IMG]

Bugsy placed the picture on his coffee table and turned back to the open letter. He found the letter he had sent. On one side, in Bugsy tiny writing, was the letter he had written:

Dear Dex Dangerous,
On your TV series, at the end of the show, you made an announcement that you were exclusively going to give a tour of Planet 4 to a selected lil' kinz. Anyone who wanted to apply just had to send a letter with their picture included. I really would LOVE to go to another planet and my dream job is to be just like you, an inter-galactic explorer. I promise, if you pick me, I won't cause any trouble and I am very responsible. Please choose me! Please return this letter and the picture to me with a response of whether I was chosen or not on the back.
Yours sincerely,
Bugsy
Click the image to open in full size.

Bugsy turned the piece of paper over to reveal that Dex Dangerous had indeed responded! The letter said:

Dear Bugsy,
As stated in your letter, we were to choose a lil' kinz to journey with me and explore Planet 4. I have come to a decision of whom I will bring along and the name of the lil' kinz is . . .
Spoiler: show
You! Bugsy!

Do you want to read part two? If you do, than I have good news for you! Here is the link to part two! Soon to come, part three!

Bugsy and Cat Friends - Part Two - Blast Off With Dex Dangerous

XD, well that is part one! Tell me what you think!

If no one likes it, then I won't post the second part. This was just a fun little short story . . . I was just curious to see if anyone liked it!

I really want to post the second part, but only if anyone likes the story so far!

Do you want to be on the VM list. If so, let me know! I'd be happy to!

Last edited by catzrock; 11-16-2009 at 10:54 PM..
catzrock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
hy aren't you on
Webkinz :)
Lovyoshi has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *Approved* Bugsy and Cat Friends ~ Part One - Bugsy and Dex Dangerous

It's alright. When the letter was sent back, I was expecting it to say "Return to Sender" It seems...I dunno...too...happy. It's pretty good though.
Lovyoshi is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 06:36 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Default Re: *Approved* Bugsy and Cat Friends ~ Part One - Bugsy and Dex Dangerous

Thanks for posting! I'll edit the story, I didn't think that! Thanks, I love to here advice on how to make my story better! Well, there is a grumpy bulldog in part two, so hopefully that will lessen the "happy" tone, XD. I am going to finish the second part right now. I post the second part soon! Thanks for the support, it is encouraging! REP!

Last edited by catzrock; 11-08-2009 at 08:24 PM..
Old 11-09-2009, 07:03 AM   #4
hy aren't you on
Lovyoshi has a spectacular aura about

You're welcome. Sorry, it just seemed kind of obvious he would be picked...But I guess it would be really weird if someone else won and he followed secretly....
Lovyoshi is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 10:58 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Hmm, I hope the next part isn't so obvious! Thanks for reading! If you read the next part, it is on my siggie! Thanks for posting!

Bugsy and Cat Friends ~ Part Two - Blast Off with Dex Dangerous

Last edited by catzrock; 11-09-2009 at 10:58 AM..
Old 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #6

WebbieHyper will become famous soon enough

Nice Story! Keep Going!
WebbieHyper is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Talking Re: *Approved* Bugsy and Cat Friends ~ Part One - Bugsy and Dex Dangerous

View Post Originally Posted by WebbieHyper
Nice Story! Keep Going!
Thank you! Thank you so much! I have already written the second part of the story and I will keep going! The link to the second part of the story is on my siggie if you are still interested in reading this story! You words are so encouraging! I promise I will keep writing! Thanks again!
Old 11-11-2009, 09:10 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Okay! I am almost done with part three, so I will be posting that next Monday! Thanks for reading!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:48 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Ok guys! Part three will be up! Be on the look out for the thread!
Closed