Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Our Members' Creations > Creative Writing

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #1
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Red face **||Sworn to Secrecy||** A book about a girl who has 1 too many secrets**||By: Teaandpizza||**||Chapter 10 is now up!!

Click the image to open in full size.
BY: TEAANDPIZZA

PM LIST:

Spoiler: show
Kinzarli
Spoiler: show

Laurencyrus
Hayegirl11

CHAPTER 1: THE SECRETS ARE BLOCKED

Rachel closed her door and walked towards the window, gloomy and dreary as the day itself. She blinked a few times, and a few tears strode down her face. She was obsessed with myspace, but her mother had no idea. She was only 12, and she was NOT allowed to any inaproppiate or mature sites. Her mother saw Rachel typing like mad, and sneaked close enough to see what Rachel was typing for. She watched for 5 minutes, her eyes glued on the computer. Rachel was swapping secrets with 343maddy343. Her mothered then screeched, RRRAAAAAACCHHHHHHHHEEEELLLLLLL!" and scorned her. Rachel could not be on the computer for a month, was grounded, and had parental controls on. Rachel wasn't only sad that she had to wait an entire year to have facebook, myspace, bebo and twitter turned back on- By state law, when you're 13 your parents can't turn on parental controls- but that she couldn't hold the title of "Rumorer" or "Gossiper." Rachel new ALL secrets- nearly all of the 7th grade. Tears were streaming down her face as her mother watched from the doorway. Her mother finally put a comforting hand on her shoulder."It's.....OK......"

"No! It's not OK!" Rachel screamed, pulling herself away from the welcoming hand. "No!..... It's... just.. not...."

Both the females were silent. After a few minutes, her mother nodded her head and walked away.

Life at the Carter's house was rough. The only electronics they had were a TV and a computer. Food was "scarce." They only had 1 main food and 1 other dish at dinner- normally hamburger helper and steam in a bag green beans. And Rachel didn't have smarts. Her mom and dad were nearly never around, so she had to be good for something, right? That's why she became the gossiper.

CHAPTER 2: WHAT LIES WITHIN

As Rachel was waiting outside for the bus Monday morning, she looked down at the square cement tile. Since her gossiping source had been taken away, she was thinking about being a scientist. Observation: Square, Grey,- she hit it a few times with her foot- and hard. She was trying, but she knew she didn't have what it took. Then the bus rode to her. She climbed aboard. Maddy wasn't there. Must be sick, Rachel thought. She didn't know, so she sat on the next-to-last seat. After 5 minutes of riding, a mysterious boy sat next to her. "Wanna know a secret?" he asked her.

Rachel observed him. I hoodie covered most of his hair, but a few strands of brown curls bounced underneath it. Observation: Goth. But she nodded her head yes. Whispers filled her ears, and traveled through the ear canal, then through the ear drum. Next they went through the middle ear, and finally through the Eustachian Tube. They filled in Rachel's head like how a balloon fills with helium. He knew everything about everything, and Rachel immediatly was suspicous and in love. This feeling together was nausiating. She blinked a few times, and nodded her head. School had come, and she entered the building. All those things promised and rumored, solved and pondered, inside Rachel... When she was in the classroom, she felt as if she was all alone. All these people had so much inside them, too, but it was also in Rachel. It was a contagious virus, which is not good to have. To most people who only own a few secrets or rumors, it is just called secrecy. But to Rachel Carter, it was called being sworn to secrecy.

The boy's last words were: Rachel, DO NOT tell. You are now sworn to secrecy, or cursed, because you were feeding off of other people's business. If you tell even one other person, you will run out of all luck.... Forever.

CHAPTER 3: LIMITED

After A month's time of playing board games, watching TV, and staring at the wall, Rachel could finally get on the computer. She played any game she could, but she had to make sure it was an OK program. On that weekend, she played 5 hours non-stop. On sunday, her hands were sore.

"Rachel," Her mother said, examining her arms, "I am limiting you to only playing 1 hour a day on the computer." Rachel was astonished. Why would her mother do this to her??

"WHAT??" she yelled. "BUT! BUT! I WAS ON KID SI-"

"No buts. You may only play 1 hour today." Rachel sighed a gloomy sigh.She slumped over to the couch, not wanting to waste her time. She stared at her toes. She was once again angry at her mom. Then a question popped up in her head.

"for how long? until I'm what age?" Rachel asked

"18." Her mom promptly answered. Rachel's jaw dropped. The one site that she could go to secretly that wasn't blocked was Google. Why was this so great? because there was google mail- EMAIL! While her mom was searching for a stopwatch, Rachel sneaked over and checked her Email.

Inbox-1

343maddy343 says....

Hey Rachel! I was wondering what that boy wanted. TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!! Did he tell you a secret, Lil' miss gossiper? I bet he did! Oh please tell me! I wanna know! You know you can trust me! well bye-bye!!

--

~Maddy~

Sometimes, Rachel couldn't trust her friend. She quickly closed the window, and rushed over to the fridge. She just heard her Mom say "AHA!"`

"Here, sweetie!" She set the clock to 1:00. "Start the clock when you want to play!"

"I'll play now," Rachel said. Her Mom watched her go to a kid's site- coloringbookonline.com. Then, her mom left. In a new window, Rachel opened her Email. She paused the clock. Wasn't that hard... She thought.

To: 343maddy343
OK. You really wanna know what he said? I'm not supposed to tell, or QUOTE: You are now sworn to secrecy, or cursed, because you were feeding off of other people's business. If you tell even one other person, you will run out of all luck.... Forever. UNQUOTE. But I really didn't belive that. So here is what he said:

CHAPTER 4: PUBLICIZED...
The world has many secrets, too great for most people to hear. But if you really want to be cursed with the urge of temptation, so be it. Many secrets you do not know are not important. For example, You didn't know that Maddy likes Jason- but that's not important. I know secrets such as when the world will end. Your world ends in 11 days- but I am not from earth. And no, I am not an alien. The one secret you may not know is where I am from. No matter how hard you try, You cannot stop, hurt, or kill me. I am invincible to mankind. Furthermore, you are cursed. Cursed for a lifetime- which for you is 11 days. I am sorry to say this, but you will never see your clihdren, grandchildren, or any offspring. You really wanna know one last secret? You were the one that is going to end the world. Yes, you. So be prepared.... Time for
school.

Rachel, after writing this daring message, was not dure whether to send this or not.... It was so odd. And he did say that her world would end. But what did he know? It was only 1 day after april fools- but she would supposedly die on friday the 13. Rachel nervously hit send. .. Then she had a pounding headache. It was just peer pressure.... or was it... "ow, ow!" she said. She consulted her mother.
"Sweetie, take an asprin." She said, rather sternly. Why is she so mad?? My head hurts! I didn't do anything bad, did I?? Rachel asked herself. Now she was questioning herself. Odd.... I don't feel like myself. Stupid peer pressure! Rachel, being around someone angry, was angry herself. She felt like screaming. Now she was ithcy.
"Uh, mom?" Rachel asked after she swallowed the pill. "Can I um, take a bath?"
"Honey, it's only 5:30!" Her mother said in an angry tone of voice. "Not now! Dinner is almost ready!"
I looked at the time on the clock. 5:31, Rachel thought in a snobby way. As she itched her head, she walked to her room. She wasn't feeling well.....

CHAPTER 5: GOODY-GOODY GONE BAD
"I don't feel good," Rachel pleaded to her mom as she packed a lunch. "My head hurts, and my throat is sore, and my che-eh-eh!" Rachel sneezed.
"Honey, you're fine. You just have a little cold." Her mom plainly said.
Rachel grabbed her lunch and changed the subject. "Thanks, mom..." she said glumly. "Love ya, bye..." She said as she trudged out the door. She felt dizzy as she walked through the thick fog. RRRRRRRRRRRRR the bus roared. She bumped right into it. She blinked a few times, then climbed aboard. She flexed her arms, and took a seat next to Maddy. "Hey..." Rachel blubbed.
"Hmph. I can't believe you believed that balogney! it was all so... FAKE! you're not gonna die b'cuz you told me!" Maddy was a bit country.
"Oh I didn't," Rachel lied.
"Good." Maddy replied sternly.
When Rachel got to school at 8:00, she trudged to her class. her head was still pounding, which was made her grumpy. " What is the capital of of Massachussets? How about you, Rachel?" Mrs. McCarthy quizzed
"Springfield?" Rachel replied.
"WRONG!" Mrs. McCarthy said.
"Well, what is it, Smarty Pants??" Rachel asked.
" *GASP* Well, for you, it's JDR!" Mrs. McCarthy yelled.
"I've never heard of Juvenille Deliquency Room, Massachusetts." Rachel cleverly stated.
Mrs. McCarthy pointed out the door. Rachel proudly walked out. She didn't care- even though she didn't know what was to come....

CHAPTER 6: THE RETURN
Rachel walked down the long, white hallways. Doors were hidden within the pure white bricks and the tile floor. ROOM 202: 8TH GRADE SCIENCE. ROOM 204: 8TH GRADE ACCELERATED MATH. ROOM 206: JDR. "Ah, here we go!" Rachel said as she walked in. 6th, 7th, 8th graders in there, doing this week's JMR "torture" sheet. No, not like a coloring sheet or puzzler, but like a review that counted as a grade. Mrs. Hempshaw, the old teacher, WATCHED THEM LIKE A HAWK. She was always angry, because she hated kids with the passion of a thousand white suns.
"Who are you?" Mrs. Hempshaw snobbily asked.
"Heather Wheeler," Rachel promptly lied.
"NUH-UH! Yelled a boy. "THAT'S RACHEL CARTER!!"
"Is this true, Misssss?" Mrs. Hempshaw quizzed. She reminded Rachel of a snake she saw in her yard when she was two.
"YYYYY-ep." Rachel said, still plain as day.
"DOUBLE TIME FOR YOU!!" She screeched. This suprised Rachel. She had never been here before, only heard of it. She gave Rachel a stack of papers an half an inch tall. That may not sound tall, but it is really about this big:

|
|
Rachel moaned. She grabbed the papers, and headed to her seat. "Welcome back," A voice called. Rachel swiftly turned her head to see who was bothering her. A white face hidden under a black coat gave her a wicked smile.
"You turned my life upside down," She whispered as the old teacher poked her nose out the door scorning a 6th grader with no hall pass. "You.." Rachel said breathlessly. She wanted to punch him, but that was not Rachel. Rachel knew what was right, and it was not to hurt him. But she came close. If she really was going to die in 10 days, then it was his fault. She sneaked open her agenda, and circled the 13th. She got to work. Then, JMR ended at lunch for Rachel as well as the mysterious boy. Rachel went right to him when they left class. He hurried along, and Rachel quickly followed. "Wait! You!" Rachel helplessly yelled. He ducked into the boys bathroom. Rachel pounded on the door. "GET OUT! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! PLE-"
"MOVE!" A boy snobbed. he peeked inside. "There is no one in there!"
"What.... do you mean??" Rachel said, pushing him. "Someone went in there! I saw them!"
"No one did!" He yelled back and left. At lunch, Rachel searched for him. He was not there. He can't skip lunch! He'll go to... JDR!!" Rachel thought. So, nervously, she scooped up her mashed potatoes and declared "FFFFOOOOOOODDD FIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHTTTTT!" She threw them at Joe Wingstein. He wiped them off his face, and everyone stared. "Uh, whoops...." She said, embarrassed. Then the teacher yelled at her and sent her off to JDR. Misson Accomplished She thought with a quirky smile as she walked back down the White halls of James Academy.

CHAPTER 7: KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, BUT YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER
Mrs. Hempshaw's head was as bright as a tomato when Rachel trotted in with a cool smile. "Hey," Rachel smoothly chirped, "I'm back."
"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALLOWED YOU TO TAKE A FOOT INTO THE CAFETORIUM WHEN ALL YOU COULD DO WAS GET IN TROUBLE... AGAIN! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME, CARTER??!!" Screeched Mrs. H.
"Nothin' much, just a food fight." Rachel said, swiftly scooching her chair in. "It's all all right!"
Mrs. Hempshaw tried to be "cool" back. "Well, here's a few papers to keep ya' company. I'm just as cool as you, Carter. Actually, I'm cooler than ALL of you! Anybody wanna go to the mall Saturday INSTEAD of study? Well? How about you, Mike? Or come on, Jake, let's see a RATED R movie! Wouldn't that be fun?"
"Yes, just not with you." Rachel replied. Mrs. Hempshaw peered down at Rachel.
"Oh, so you don't want to come with me to see The Shining? Oh, That's too bad... instead, how about detention? HUH? HOW ABOUT DETENTION FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR?? ANYONE?"
"I won't be alive then...." Rachel mumbled.
"You wish, Carter. Your lucky next week is spring break!
SO, Rachel completed her work by 2:00 and skipped to her last period: 7th grade Home Ec. She had 10 minutes before class started, so she hung out around the school instead of going to the last minutes of Civics. First, she texted Lola [a friend].
Hey
Hey Carter. Watch you up2?
nuthin. wher r u?
2nd flor bathr.
Oh b ther in a min
Rachel trotted up the hall with a hall pass she got out of 6th grade science. She snook in when they were outside observing plants [yawwn]. She walked towards a flight of stairs, when she saw that mystery kid. She walked right past him, turned around, and grabbed his hoodie.
"Keep your friends close, but you enemies CLOSER..." Rachel said. When she said CLOSER, she pulled her mouth up to his ear. Suddenly, his head jerked around to reveal two blood red eyes and a mouth with a pointy tooth jutting out. But suddenly, It dissapeared. Rachelhad seen something that was the biggest secret she should've never known.... but she saw in his eyes what he really was. He wasn't from this world.....

CHAPTER 8: DEPTHS OF THE UNDERWORLD
Red, bulging eyes shocked Rachel. They felt like a sharp knife, piercing her skin. His angular tooth jutted out. The sharp, pointed fingernails clawed into her heart. But in her soul was a fear of the truth hidden in deep in his eyes. It was an odd scare, but it was there. She suddenly let go of him. This short, wicked apperance nearly made her pass out. "Wha... Wha...." Rachel asked, truly speechless. Her heart was pounding at a rate so high, she should've been in the hospital.
"Well, well, well...." He said with a devilish grin on his face, "So little know-it-all finally figured out that I'm really not human. But.... "He paused with a slight frown,
"You figured out who I really am...."
Rachel thought he was..... just devilish..... maybe like an anti-christ or something.... It was so.... oddball. She suddenly walked away, but when she kept constantly glancing back, he was just standing there. Finally, she stopped, turned on her heel, and grimaced. She had remembered that he was the cause of this, and that the world would die away in just 10 days. It was Tuesday the 3rd. "I'm not letting you go free!" She said, grabbing his arm.
"OK." He said cooly.
Her anger was worse than ever. She was furious. "No. not OK! never, ever, OK. You WILL 1) tell me exactly who you are and 2) WHY you are doing this to ME." Rachel retorted.
"Uh, Rache?" Maddie asked, peeping her head out the door. When Rachel turned to see Maddie, she gasped. She forgot.
"H-h-hey M-maddie," She said, letting go of the mysterious boy. She was SO embarrassed that her friend had to see her like this. "I was jus-" Rachel's Jaw dropped, for she was dumbstruck. "Wha-a-a-a-a???" She asked.
"Who were you talking to?" Maddie asked looking curiously.
"There was a kid. Yeah, and um he was um right here and um you see-"
"I really don't," Maddie explained. "I was watching you yell at the... 'boy'," She said, using finger motions. " That you were mad at."
"But- he- well- um- But- you see- um." Rachel nervously said. When Rachel said this, not only was she having a total meltdown, but she also felt like she was throwing up words. Code Blue, Code blue!! Confusion!! Rachel thought. "I'll talk to you later," Rachel said, hurrying down to her next class while overjoying that she was saved by the bell.
RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!! The bell screeched. Rachel flew to class.

CHAPTER 9: TO DIE WITHIN THE WEEK
Supposedly, 4 leaf clovers are good luck but walking under ladders is bad luck. This is only superstition. Such as,that Rachel was supposed to die on Friday the 13th. On a normal Friday the 13th, I [as the writer] am fine. However, one Friday the 13th someone died. No, this is not fake. They really did. But really, what if he would have died on Saturday the 14th?? Would it matter? Some Take caution on this suspicious day. Other people walk under ladders and tip over salt for fun. For Rachel, there was only 1 week left until she supposedly died. It had been a long week, and she was still disturbed about what had happened earlier that week. She now believed it was a hallucination, but she did not speak of it. That Friday, she plopped down in a comfy seat, and watched TV.
The next day, she picked up all her clothes to be washed. She slumped through the house while her mother scorned her. On Sunday the 8, she hopped in her family's volkswagon and they sped to NC. Rachel, being black, were going to visit their ****** cousins. Rachel were not fond of them, because when they were all 7 or less, they played school. Her cousins would talk about how wrong the Civil War was, and that slavery was the best thing since pineapple upside-down cake. Rachel didn't only dislike her cousins, she hated them. Their family halted at the front of ~The Smith's Mansion- Wonderful, Beautiful, and 100% natural~. To Rachel, it was the ugliest house EVER. Decorated in playful purple paint, ugly vomit green trimming, and bright red roses piled up on top of each other everywhere, It definitley reminded her of her mom's meatloaf. She curled her nose up at the sorrowful grey stones she stepped on. Her mom rung the doorbell, which made an ear-cursing sound of an off key trumpet jingle to Yankee Doodle. Mrs. Emilia Smith waltzed out. "Hello, and welcome to the Smith mansion. If I may- Oh, it's you, Mariam...."
"Well, H-E-L-L-O!!" Rachel's mom spelled out, and walked in. Mrs. Emilia showed everyone to their room, and Rachel gasped when she saw hers. Hers was a mere closet, maybe about 2 feet bigger. In all, her room was only 7 feet by 7 feet. She had the smallest mattress ever, and a plastic bag to keep her stuff in. There, luckily, and oddly, was a tiny window to look out-only about a 2 foot square, but it had a nice 3rd story view. She sighed at looked out of it. "Come on," Rachel's mom called, "Time for supper!"

CHAPTER 10: HORROR MOVIE
The stairs at the Smith Mansion were not well made. By that, I mean when Rachel ran down them, there were tops of nails jutting out, dents in each step, rough mahogany carpet with some missing splothes here and there, and any other discomfort. Rachel first stepped on a nail and screamed in bleeding pain. Then, she slipped because of the dents, and hit the uncomfortable carpet and/or rough wood. In retrospect, it probably would have been safer to jump down past every step or jump over the rail and try to land on a pillow. Rachel had bruises, cuts, wounds, splinters, and a headache. "Say cheese!" Said Barbie Smith, taking a snapshot of the bruised Rachel.
Rachel had three cousins, an aunt, and an uncle. Here is how she describes them as:
  • Aunt Emilia- prefers to be called Mrs. Emilia. Stubborn, cruel, and persnickety. Not even her kids are a big fan of her. Watch out.
  • Uncle Devon- Is never around. Only seen in pictures, and runs Devon Insurance Company, Inc. (DICI).
  • Cousin Barbie- Annoying Photographer. takes pictures of people, and is is the nosiest person ever. Ever.
  • Cousin Jane- Shy, but loves to spend money. Sometimes is a **** up to her mom, and she gets more money. Shy Greedy little person.
  • Cousin Will- Thinks he's "The Best." Turns his nose up to anyone who walks the Earth. Loves the phrase "Dirty little worm" (How evil!)
Those are Rachel's cousins that she has to put up with. She lamely forced food down her throat. Some spaghetti sauce spilled on her shirt.
"You dirty little worm! No-manners Rachel! Clean it up! Nnnnow!"
"Snapshot! *click*"
As you know, these comments were made by the Smith cousins, except Shy little Jane, which was lying about how she dusted the TV screen off.
Rachel sighed and excused herself. She promptly bathed, then went to her closet. On the way there, she saw another room. It was the computer room. There were 3 computers, all empty. She looked at the plaque above the room. It read "Room 10" Rachel continued back to her room. As night fellm and it was midnight, the naughty children finally stopped their bickering and fell asleep. Rachel got herself out of the cramped room, and tiptoed into room 10. She turned the volume all the way down, and remembered to shut the door. She logged on to facebook.

Hey Rache. I'm here.

Hey Maddy. me 2. Rachel typed in.

Hows it going?

horrible

Oh. Usual.

Yep. Whatcha upto?

JB concert. remember?

Yeah (lucky!...) Wish I culd be there

Hey ul never guess what happened to me 2day.

What?

Joe touched my hand! Reaction:

Wow can I tuch it?

Meanie!

Fine....

Better!

Rachel chatted with Maddy until 4:30, when she finally tiptoed back. At least she thought....

POST WHAT YOU THINK.CHAPTER 10 COMING SOON.....
WANT TO BE ON THE PM LIST? JUST ASK!

Last edited by teaandpizza; 04-25-2009 at 08:28 PM.. Reason: NEW CHAPTERS; TEAL TEXT
teaandpizza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 10:58 PM   #2
e Both Know I'm
Gifted

Kinzarli will become famous soon enough

Default Re: **||Sworn to Secrecy||** A book about a girl who has 1 too many secrets**||By: Teaandpizza||**

Great so far! PM me when you add more please, I'm really curious to find out what happens.
Kinzarli is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 01:15 AM   #3
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: **||Sworn to Secrecy||** A book about a girl who has 1 too many secrets**||By: Teaandpizza||**

who, REALLY good! i wanna read more.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 07:24 AM   #4
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

ok! I'll make a PM list!
Old 04-16-2009, 07:27 AM   #5
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Very nice story!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
-Alicia♥

Thanks everyone! I will write chapter 4 probably sometime after 3! (I have a doctor's appointment for my broken finger i have to go to!)

I will write chapter 5 either tommorow, Saturday, or Sunday!!!

Last edited by teaandpizza; 04-16-2009 at 06:44 PM..
Old 04-16-2009, 06:49 PM   #7
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

ooh, really good!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Ooh..interesting so far! Can't wait for more!!
Old 04-18-2009, 01:24 PM   #9
-Alicia♥

chapter 6: coming soon is now
Old 04-18-2009, 07:52 PM   #10
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Very interesting story!
hoops2614 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great story-muffin, ~.:.read.:.~