Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Crafty Canaries

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2014, 01:03 AM   #1
Caitey~
Webkinz :)

tdifreak34 is sweet stuff
tdifreak34 is sweet stufftdifreak34 is sweet stufftdifreak34 is sweet stufftdifreak34 is sweet stufftdifreak34 is sweet stufftdifreak34 is sweet stuff

Default Crafty Canaries Glitch?

I've tried this game many times and can make it way past 48,000... if only webkinz would let me! Every time that I get past 48,000 and onto the next level, webkinz shows a banner that says "Level bonus 500 points" and then it just freezes there and I cannot earn my (over 100 kc by this point) kinzcash or get the high score of the day, in which I noticed is never past 48,000 either. The only option I have is to completely close the window, even the logout button is frozen. Is this a known glitch?
tdifreak34 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2014, 12:41 AM   #2
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Crafty Canaries Glitch?

I'm having trouble with this today. I'm not Deluxe but it is the game of the day today. I get up to level 10 and it freezes. The only way I can get out is to logout. However, one thing I noticed is the the Crafty Canary music plays through out the whole LOGout Carnival process. Very strange!

By the way, i had gotten up to Level 10 with 191 KC and I lost all the cash, so I'm thinking that I need to quit when I get to Level 9. I tried this on two different accounts with the same result.

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 03-11-2014 at 12:47 AM..
Queen of Sheba is online now Female
Old 03-11-2014, 05:37 AM   #3

Dawntiger has disabled reputation

For me, it's just freezing after the level bonus points thing disappears on level 10, and I can't log out.

I tried quitting right before I reached the goal on level 10 though, and it worked. c:
Dawntiger is offline Female
Old 03-11-2014, 06:29 AM   #4

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

I am in the game now. got over 48,000 points and on level l0. all locked up.

tried to get out with clicking on everything except log out button.

still waiting......

ryhill is offline Female
Old 03-11-2014, 11:11 AM   #5

Ivy225 will become famous soon enough

I wrote to them about his issue again i got we are working on this issue. Well you have been working on this issue for over a year it should be fixed by now. They keep changing everything but never fixing the known issues. I am a deluxe member and pay for that game. It should work. If this were like comcast they would have fixed it already. But they know they can get away with not doing it so they just don't. I have noticed this with many things on webkinz. I am fed up with the run around i get with this company. Then when we comment that we don't like something they are doing they freeze us out. and don't let us comment anymore. Sorry for the little rant but Webkinz is all I have. I am sick all the time and can't do what normal people can. So webkinz became almost my only escape from my life of needles and tests. Now it just stresses me out more.
Ivy225 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2014, 01:17 PM   #6
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Ivy, I'm sorry that you are so stressed. I knew about this issue, and whenever I play Crafty Canaries as part of a challenge in the adventure park, I have to remember to quit the game before I finish the tenth level. Otherwise, it freezes and I have to X out, because even the log out button doesn't work. I wish that they would fix it, but I have determined to enjoy the parts of Webkinz I enjoy and not stress over the things that bother me. I can't change their responsiveness or non-responsiveness on certain issues, so I will continue to put comments in the comment section of my webkinz accounts, and continue to enjoy other parts of the game. Stressing only hurts me, and by continuing to put comments in the comment section, maybe I will be like that dripping faucet that finally gets fixed. It makes me feel like I'm still doing something about it, but still enjoying my Webkinz experience for the most part. I find Crafty Canaries to be a fun game, and I'm glad that they allowed us all to play deluxe games from time to time by making them game of the day, but I will just make sure that for now, I quit the game before the end. Good luck, Ivy. I hope you get some relief from your illness.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 03-11-2014, 01:59 PM   #7
betsey2u

betsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be true
betsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be true

Its pretty sad when its the game of the day!!! Yeah I had to log out also,..only good thing to know is that it wasnt just me lol. eshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Reminds me of another glitch where you can go to zumland (or whatever it is called) if they give me a game of guess which item is replaced on the second level,..no items appear! yet you must guess which square has changed to get out of it. This has only happened to me on accounts that I never loaded a zumclip on. (I think it says 5 free plays).
Old 03-11-2014, 06:32 PM   #8
Happy Day of

PolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed success
PolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed successPolymerGirl is an undisputed success

I have been having this problem too. Level 10 is the last level. You should ba awarded a trophy. Have you ever played Crafty Canaries on the Webkinz Mobile? It worked fine for me until I played it on mobile. Then it did not award me the trophy on mobile, so I thought that was what the glitch was all about, the controls trying to give me the trophy but can't.
PolymerGirl is offline Female
Old 03-11-2014, 06:39 PM   #9
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I have never played it on Mobile, but the glitch started some time ago. Luckily, I got my trophy before the glitch started. You don't get additional trophies, so it doesn't really bother me to quit before the game ends to make sure my game counts and I get my kinzcash, but I would like them to fix it so that others can win the trophy.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 03-12-2014, 11:37 AM   #10
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

i shouild have gotten two trophies yesterday but the game will not end.

very frustrating that Ganz programmers know there is this problem and they wont fix the game or just not have it available till it is fixed. yikes.

m
m
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Closed