Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Are You Game? > Counting Games

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default ● Current Record: 1,001!! ● Count as high as you can before a Gift Trainee/Gifted gives you the cookie ●

Click the image to open in full size.

All graphics made by me. Please do not steal. Thanks!

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Hey everyone! Welcome to my game. The title explains it.
If you want to know what cookie means, check the rules.
This game is for everyone, and its meant to be fun, so I hope it is!

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

The rules are simple; Here they are:
- Please do not exclude anyone! It’s meant for everyone.

- Remember no fighting, or you will not be able to play.
- The "Cookie" is this: (For Gift Trainees and Gifted members only)
- If they don't post the official
then their post counts as the next number needed. Therefore, they would be helping us.
- If you get a new record, try to PM or VM me.
- And make sure to follow all of WI rules.
- OPTIONAL: If you like the game, remember to rate 5 stars!

Notes & Achievements!
*NOTE: I decided to change who gives the cookie. Now Gift Guru's have been removed. It's just because the game will go nowhere, since many people are different types of Gifted!*
*NOTE: Our Goal is now 100, due to many cookies (yes, i am bloated) so, please the more help we get! The bigger the number, so come all people and join in the fun!
*A NEW RECORD!: 73 was achieved Today, 10/16/10, at 8:46 PM! You can witness the amazing on page 18, post #171 by 000000005! Congratulations to the Webkinz/Gift Guru's/Lil'kinz/Staff for helping
*A NEW RECORD!: 79 was achieved on 10/19/10, at 10:27 PM! You can witness the miraculous on page 54 (Woe a big number), post #532 by Shadow4356! Great Job everyone
*A NEW RECORD!: 110 (WOE) was achieved Today, 10/25./10, at 6:58 AM! You can check out the most amazing record yet on page 73, post #725 by 000000005! Great Work to all!
*NOTE: I am Starting to give Reps to people who Continuously try and get to a high number or give cookies.
*NOTE: We are now a 5 star game Thank you all for voting!
*A NEW RECORD!: 200 ACHIEVED TODAY, 11/4/10 at 8:50 AM! THANKS TO BERT_X We are now going to a goal of 250! Thanks everyone so much!
*NOTE: Main Menu has been changed. Please tell me if you like it! Thanks
*A NEW RECORD!: 263 ACHIEVED A FEW DAYS AGO, 1/14/11 at 11:39 AM! THANKS TO WEBKINZRO We are now going to a goal of 300! Can we do it? Call all your friends and ask them to play The Cookie Game
*ANOTHER NEW RECORD? YES! Thanks to both Kasik21 and marcialm who counted those few last numbers to get to our new goal 280 Great job Girls! Keep counting your way up
*OUR HIT-GAME IS BACK, and we already got a HIGH SCORE of 320!! Great job counting, guys and gals. I am so proud of you!
*WOW! Today, 10/21/11 was truly a remarkable day as we got 1,001 thanks to pet lover and Kasik21's awesome counting skills! And thanks to Alicia for giving us the cookie. Thanks Alicia... thanks. xD

Main Contributors; People who continuously help to get high numbers!
000000005; chessland; BobFedex; webbieluver; MAKroll; Vickie; triplet 1; Starla; BERT_X; lego; Shadow4356; dawnscott1; webkinzro
(This is for People who don't give cookies)

Main Cookie Givers; People who continuously give cookies!
kirby153785; labsrock; Gdfgjbg; wishgirl78

(This is for People who do give cookies)

People who put "The Cookie Game" in their siggie:
Priceless;
hummingbird333; triplet 1; jenniferpro; kirby153785; chessland; sillybung

Last edited by Priceless; 10-21-2011 at 03:17 PM..
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
The Guys

chessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Count to 1000 before Someone who is Gifted/Gift Trainee/Gift Coach gives you the cookie!

chessland is offline Male
Old 10-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #3

Default Re: Count as high as you can before Someone who is Gifted/Gift Trainee/Gift Coach gives you the cookie!

Old 10-03-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
The Guys

chessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Count as high as you can before Someone who is Gifted/Gift Trainee/Gift Coach gives you the cookie!

What does gives you the cookie mean?
Old 10-03-2010, 07:07 PM   #5

5. Since I am the owner, this is not affecting the game but this is what cookie means:
Old 10-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
The Guys

Default Re: Count as high as you can before Someone who is Gifted/Gift Trainee/Gift Coach gives you the cookie! Our goal is to reach 1000! Can we do it?

6............. You could add Gift Guru to the stopping list maybe.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #7

Default Re: Count as high as you can before Someone who is Gifted/Gift Trainee/Gift Coach gives you the cookie! Our goal is to reach 1000! Can we do it?

View Post Originally Posted by chessland
6............. You could add Gift Guru to the stopping list maybe.
7! Oh yeah! I meant to put all the Gifted people lol
Old 10-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
The Guys

Default Re: Count as high as you can before Someone who is Gifted/Gift Trainee/Gift Guru/Gift Coach gives you the cookie! Our goal is to reach 1000! Can we do it?

Old 10-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #9

Default Re: Count as high as you can before Someone who is Gifted/Gift Trainee/Gift Guru/Gift Coach gives you the cookie! Our goal is to reach 1000! Can we do it?

Old 10-03-2010, 07:36 PM   #10
The Guys

I don't think we will be at 1000 anytime soon.
Good game idea too!
Closed

Tags
<3 s a p p h i r e <3, 000000005 was here!, aikou:), chess was here, code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, cookie game, cookie haha, followyourheart♥, g d f g j b g, girlwholovesdog was here, hippobirdietwoewe, howdoyouaddatag, jenn <3 manga, jenn was here ♥, kk was here, meow waz here!, nevergiveup, nomorecookies!!!!!!!!!!, pandadog2124 waz here, purriceless, smo is here!, super6dog waz here, tashy, twin gives cookies, webkinzmasterz was here!