Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #11
noomch
Webkinz :)

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Yo. Guess who just won a Webkinz Reindeer!

i never got anything from the button, but i'm not a member here for so much time, AND i don't spend hours clicking it!
congrats everyone, i've been wondering too what prizes other people got...
mentos is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #12
Lil Kinz
mystery909 is an unknown quantity at this point

1 i love the usename of jesusfreak2. its the name of won of my fav songs. 2 i have never won. and congrates. i have a webkinz reindeer, but don't really use her. i use my girl springer spaniel Athena, more than any other of my pets. btw, i'm almost always in the webkinz clubhouse kinzchat plus, light blue zone. so, if your in the kinz chat plus light blue zone clubhouse, look for me! (i am usually in my blue may makeover dress, or my new deluxe fire queen robe and zodiac fire crown) see yah! if you see me, (which i am mostly the only springer spaniel with the name of Athena, so it will most likely be me!) stop and say hi!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:36 PM   #13
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

I want a pet. *Sadness* I was SO close to getting a black cat! Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, OOPS! We're out of prizes even though you pressed this button for almost an hour straight!
I won a midnight magnolia once. *Needs pet code badly*
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 12:22 PM   #14
kitten367

kitten367 is a jewel in the roughkitten367 is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: Yo. Guess who just won a Webkinz Reindeer!

Well, I got a winged tee from it and it is sooooo cute!!!!

P.S. Zumwhere is awesome!!!
kitten367 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #15
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

Mystery909, I believe I have seen you before! Athena the spaniel, yes I have seen you several times lol.

You may know me as
a reindeer named Quaker
or
a spaniel named Gizmo
or
a silversoft cat named Syrena.
Gizzy321123 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

EmmaWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

That is so cool! Congrats! I've pressed that button quite a few times, and I don't think I've ever won anything, but it's really rare to win I've heard. It's so nice of WI to host the button and for people to donate codes.
EmmaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-30-2011, 08:35 PM   #17

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i have never won, but super CONRATZ!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 07-31-2011, 07:22 PM   #18
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

I won a chipette costume recently. I want a pet code though :/
coolbigsis is offline Female
Old 08-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #19
Sleepy :)

Sleepy70143 is on a distinguished road

I won a Touring Van. A couple of days ago...Congratulations on your Reindeer!!
Sleepy70143 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2011, 11:55 PM   #20
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I have never won anything on the big red button. I keep hoping to get the 2011 Touring Van, because the tour won't be coming to my area this year.

Can any of you who have won prizes from the big red button tell me how much time you have spent pushing the button before you won anything?

Last edited by Serena; 08-03-2011 at 11:55 PM..
Serena is online now Female
Closed