Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 07:18 AM   #11
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: WOW Find the Chipettes WATCH

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
. It is probably going to be one time use of one e-mail only, so warn your family and friends that you will be having ganz email stuff to their accounts Good luck everyone. CJ
LOL, good thing I have like 4 emails.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 08:06 AM   #12
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

i am going to do it
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 09:08 AM   #13
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

wait did ou find those ads on webkinz or webkinz news because i havent seen them, should i clearmy cache just in case?
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 12:48 PM   #14
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy1131996
wait did ou find those ads on webkinz or webkinz news because i havent seen them, should i clearmy cache just in case?
Hi Fluffy, they will be on webkinznewz but not until Friday and Saturday. They aren't there yet.
Good luck! CJ
Old 03-31-2010, 02:40 PM   #15
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Awesome idea. Thanks Ganz. I love those outfits. Can you have the opportunity to get all three eventually or only one of three outfits?
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 05:14 PM   #16
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi Fluffy, they will be on webkinznewz but not until Friday and Saturday. They aren't there yet.
Good luck! CJ
no on the first post, where did you find pictures of those ads?
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 05:57 PM   #17
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I am EVER so glad that it's not a WW contest; I turned off ads and forgot my password, so I missed out on the SW promotion also!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:00 PM   #18
Webkinz :)

JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy1131996
The ads for the promotion show up in Webkinz at the top corner beside the newpaper about half the time. I had just cleared my cache (since no garbage was showing in the park for me) when they first appeared.
JustDad is offline Male
Old 03-31-2010, 07:32 PM   #19
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Awesome! Sounds fun Hopefully I can get on!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 04:34 AM   #20
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Well so far no ad. I cleared cache and still nothing.
Closed