Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Is it worth entering the kinzeville contests????

DO you find that it is worth entering these contests? Do they even read or look at the entries?? What are your thoughts??????
lemony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Is it worth entering the kinzeville contests????

I think that they just put all the entries into a random numer generator and whatever the number is they pick that entry
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
webkinz_forever

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
I think that they just put all the entries into a random numer generator and whatever the number is they pick that entry
Yes. It is sad. I don't really think they even look at the winning entries, judging on how they are always allowing people who didn't follow the rules to win..
Old 03-22-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

you can't win unless you enter. with that being said don't spend too much time or kc entering the contest.
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

webbiesgirl has a spectacular aura about

I agree with Morebubbles. You can't win if you don't enter. I don't spend alot of time or KCash.
webbiesgirl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:19 AM   #6
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

I entered the first few, but since they choose randomly, it now seems pointless. The only contests I will enter in the future are the ones that hand out rare trophies.
BellaSwan is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:11 PM   #7
Jessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with graceJessbeans wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I sometimes enter, but I don't think that they actually take the time to read the entries that you write, like they say on all of their contest forms. But, I still try and enter anyways You could just win possibly(though it is highly unlikely).
Jessbeans is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:28 PM   #8
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Well... I don't know... After awhile, I felt like the winners were just chosen randomly. I mean, I guess I'd kind of understand why they'd do that because of how many people would enter the contests, it'd take quite some time to choose the winners. Still, a lot of people have put a lot of thought into their entries, and it just doesn't seem right to me that Ganz would just ignore them, and pick the winners randomly instead. To me, it's not fair at all for those that spend a lot of time creating their entry and putting a lot of thought into it. I'm not saying the winners don't put a lot of thought into their entry though. I just think that the other members who entered should be recognized, too. What I mean is, Ganz should at least look at all the entries to see the thought put into them. Well, that's just my opinion. Lol. So anyways, I think it kind of is worth it since you'd have a chance to win one of the prizes, but the chance is very slim though. It still doesn't hurt to try. I just wish Ganz could actually look at the entries instead of choosing randomly (Well, if they do choose randomly) .
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2009, 08:39 PM   #9

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by kitty668
Well... I don't know... After awhile, I felt like the winners were just chosen randomly. I mean, I guess I'd kind of understand why they'd do that because of how many people would enter the contests, it'd take quite some time to choose the winners. Still, a lot of people have put a lot of thought into their entries, and it just doesn't seem right to me that Ganz would just ignore them, and pick the winners randomly instead. To me, it's not fair at all for those that spend a lot of time creating their entry and putting a lot of thought into it. I'm not saying the winners don't put a lot of thought into their entry though. I just think that the other members who entered should be recognized, too. What I mean is, Ganz should at least look at all the entries to see the thought put into them. Well, that's just my opinion. Lol. So anyways, I think it kind of is worth it since you'd have a chance to win one of the prizes, but the chance is very slim though. It still doesn't hurt to try. I just wish Ganz could actually look at the entries instead of choosing randomly (Well, if they do choose randomly) .
very well put, just what I was thinking. it is a random drawing type thing

Yes, the contests do seem like fun but not everyone who invests in webkinz are allowed to enter because some states do not allow that type of contest/gambling etc.
I feel that it is unfair to have a contest that is not equal for all who buy ganz no matter where you live. If we buy their Webkinz product then the contest should be on WEBKINZ WORLD site not outside of it, no it does not seem fair at all. we were told to contact our congressman and ha, too bad it's the law! is what we got here in Florida

Last edited by a3doglife; 03-23-2009 at 08:39 PM..
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #10

BarnCatt is on a distinguished road

I enter a few. Espicially the room design contests. I do try not to spend loads of time/kinzcash on my entries.
Closed