Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 11:43 PM   #11
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Woohoo!!! Now, our Communal Contest is way easier!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
All I know is I'm not wasting my play time to COOK and serve webbies...I do enough of that in my real life-haha! Let me play with those gumballs anyday!
If Operation Gumball was used for one of these contests, I would be playing it nonstop the whole weekend. I wonder what the record is for most games in a row...

LOVE that game. Pizza Palace, comparatively, is not my forte.
monkeecj is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 12:01 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

alyssiea is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm it would be cool if there was like a grand prize for doing and completing a lot of contests. Just some ideas.
alyssiea is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #13
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I love this game. I always play it when it is a bonus game (I kind of wish they made it a bonus game during the least we could get more KC, because the prize is kind of cheap).

My average is 334 KC per game and it takes me about 25 minutes per game. I do like that I can take breaks bewteen levels.

I so hope ganz can get some better prizes. I think a better prize for each contest as well as some sort of award for people who partciapte every week.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 05:58 AM   #14
Call me Kailey(:

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

*sighs* I still cant believe we ended up with a LAMP....

Kay
Icic is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #15
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Icic
*sighs* I still cant believe we ended up with a LAMP....

Kay
not quite there yet, did you see the gauge? I hope we win but I don;t think it's gonna work out

Last edited by kuhl123; 03-06-2010 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: typo
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #16
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It takes soooo long to play the game.
I think that is a major factor in the amount of kinz cash earned.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #17
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Aw cheese doodles, i forgot to enter this weeks contest Well goodluck to everyone
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 05:40 PM   #18
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinslover420
Aw cheese doodles, i forgot to enter this weeks contest Well goodluck to everyone
you can still enter....
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #19

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Not really hyped about this contest. Pizza Palace is fun, but it takes too long to play to me. I'd rather spend 4 minutes on 100 KC at quizzy rather than 20 minutes per hundread KC. I might try more if the prize was worth it to me. I'll play a little.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #20

dequeen2006 is on a distinguished road

I'm tired of playing this game. I give up right now. Maybe I will play later. Won around 3200 kinz cash.
dequeen2006 is offline Female
Closed