Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #1
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default WKN Spree Clicl to Win

HI
Has anyone had any luck finding the spree ads for the click to win today on Wekinz Newz? I have tried IE and Firefox with no luck, just blank ad space where I supposed the ad should be. Let me know what browser you had luck on please.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #2

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WKN Spree Clicl to Win

I have found it on all 16 of my accounts. On both Webkinz Newz site and in WW.
BGriff54 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 10:51 AM   #3
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
I have found it on all 16 of my accounts. On both Webkinz Newz site and in WW.
What Browser did you use?
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 11:26 AM   #4

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
HI
Has anyone had any luck finding the spree ads for the click to win today on Wekinz Newz? I have tried IE and Firefox with no luck, just blank ad space where I supposed the ad should be. Let me know what browser you had luck on please.
I'm on IE, no luck for me either, can't do peek a newz either....
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 11:29 AM   #5
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

No luck for me either, but I keep getting a green blank where there should be an ad. I'm using ie... maybe that's my missing ad?
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

I haven't been able to find them on wkn on chrome or ie, but I have found a few on ww and got my rolls that way. Hope this helps
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 11:44 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

You have to make sure that any ad blocker you have is turned off. I never found any on WKN last night when I looked but this morning I found several in WW. I use FF with ad blocker off. If you use the old shortcut to get directly to the login screen you will not see any ads at all in WW no matter what. You have to go in through webkinz.com or use the new shortcut

Webkinz World - Come In and Play
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #8

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
What Browser did you use?

I'm using IE
BGriff54 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 12:12 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I am using IE as my browser and I can do the peeks just fine. I have found that if you get one of the Spree ads when you are plaing in webkinz world, just right click on it and open it up in a new tab. That way you don't have the random logout issue.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

I went all over the site, more than once and never found a single SPREE click-to-win. I posted it under the comments on that site also. I have only tried with IE.

View Post Originally Posted by jamey2u
I haven't been able to find them on wkn on chrome or ie, but I have found a few on ww and got my rolls that way. Hope this helps
I'll try looking on the main log-in page. I know sometimes they post it there. I have not been able to use that page since they updated it with the breast cancer backround, that is it will not let me log on from there. I have had to use the Parents Area to log onto WW. Thanks for the tip....I just tried it (the pink backgound is gone), but it does not have the SPREE option. I have not seen it while in WW.

Last edited by pets4pam; 10-03-2011 at 12:25 PM..
Closed