Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #31
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: WKN AND RECIPE MISSING CHALLENGE

Here is todays newest hint.

Dear Friends,
Oh, I hope you’re having some good luck finding my missing recipes! I was thinking of one last night…but I can’t quite remember all the ingredients. I know one is a type of cherry…no…a berry…but not a cherry…and it wasn’t quite as sassy as a strawberry or as jazzy as a jazzberry. Not rumbly or airy or sugary or pickly…not dotted or spotted or wrinkly or tickly. Oh, I just can’t remember the name at all! Can you think of what such a thing would be called?
Love,
Chef Gazpacho
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 10:48 AM   #32
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Here is todays newest hint.

Dear Friends,
Oh, I hope you’re having some good luck finding my missing recipes! I was thinking of one last night…but I can’t quite remember all the ingredients. I know one is a type of cherry…no…a berry…but not a cherry…and it wasn’t quite as sassy as a strawberry or as jazzy as a jazzberry. Not rumbly or airy or sugary or pickly…not dotted or spotted or wrinkly or tickly. Oh, I just can’t remember the name at all! Can you think of what such a thing would be called?
Love,
Chef Gazpacho
Yeah, some berry. And then I think that weird green picture they posted was an artichoke
Old 02-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #33
Lil Kinz
mom4years is an unknown quantity at this point

The second recipe is ??? Pokeydokees??? Two clues are up Raspberry (or possibly blueberry) and artichoke. The only recipe I could find that would work is Pokeydokees:

raspberry
artichoke
durian

Have to see if durian is the last clue, but I think I've got this one. What is a durian anyway?

Good luck all!

Old 02-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #34

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Artichoke is one! They have a painting of it!!!! Then there's a berry...
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:08 PM   #35
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

1st Recipe: Canoopaddraple Tacos, Fish Sticks, and Asparagus cooked on the stove

2st Recipe: Pokeydokees Artichoke, Raspberry, and Durian created on the Sandwich Maker

If you would like to see a break down of where the clues were found you can see the information HERE. (It also credits the other WI members that shared some of the information.)
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 04:54 PM   #36
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by mom4years
The second recipe is ??? Pokeydokees??? Two clues are up Raspberry (or possibly blueberry) and artichoke. The only recipe I could find that would work is Pokeydokees:

raspberry
artichoke
durian

Have to see if durian is the last clue, but I think I've got this one. What is a durian anyway?

Good luck all!

A durian is a spiky fruit.

I'll help for the next one when it appears. I had my thread but I guess it combined yours and mine since their similar.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #37
helensp
Gift Guru

Sweetpea&Fireball is just really niceSweetpea&Fireball is just really nice

Earlier today I saw a small ad like the Durian one that said something about Pickle Pie. I did not get a screen shot and now it's gone. Maybe a clue for tomorrow?
Old 02-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #38

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Awesome 2 recipes down!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #39
Moogie602,Quark1701,

Dmaster is on a distinguished road

I think the only clue today is with in the estore event with the ice cream sandwich since that is a recipe on the sandwich maker and it was posted today.
Dmaster is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #40
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

There is an article from the obvious dept. Take the first letter of each sentence and you come up with white rice. Then look at the article on the hamster waffles. Take white rice and waffles add fudge and you get Symphoscone made on the stove. This is the only recipe with white rice and waffles.
Closed