Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #11
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Clues for the WKN Recipe Feast

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
hmm, maybe because she says in her post that she is out to ruin his feast
The other clue seems to be in the invitations Check out what they say in the party invitation section about Chef Gazpacho
Awesome! I'll put this on the first post.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 09:30 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Not cupcakes, my friend. The whole post is about the cupcakes, what sticks out are the fishsticks...there is no reason for them to be there. It is totally random and that is what we are looking for, RANDOM!

Originally Posted by Chef Gazpacho
Starting tomorrow and continuing until next Tuesday, keep your eyes on Webkinz Newz for anything…odd and related to food. You might see some strange ads, or maybe a weird article or two. That’s probably Nafaria’s magic at work! Keep track of the foods you find in those weird places and then, next Wednesday, you can tell me the name of the recipes I was going to make, and the ingredients that go into them.
Originally Posted by WKN
Here at Webkinz Newz, we’re CRAZY for cupcakes! Whenever Chef Gazpacho bakes up a batch, they’re gone in an instant…much faster than when he brings in a tray of fish sticks. Why not share the sweetness by making cards with pretty cupcakes on the outside. Bonus: you can be inspired by the Webkinz retirement cupcakes!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:36 AM   #13
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Not cupcakes, my friend. The whole post is about the cupcakes, what sticks out are the fishsticks...there is no reason for them to be there. It is totally random and that is what we are looking for, RANDOM!
RANDOMNESS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! I was focusing more on the ads to see anything but I couldn't find anything.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, just stick to the Webkinz Newz ads because they want us to really get used to navigating their site. That is what this is, more than anything else. Not the superflous ads from their sponsors Just kinda hang out looking for stuff that is out of the ordinary, Like if you see a banana in 'Carrot's hands instead of a carrot Stuff like that. OR a new ad made by them that just seems a bit wierd or random.
Chef Gazpacho doesn't want to make this TOO hard and we shouldn't either. No sense chasing rainbows
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:46 AM   #15
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

Well, just stick to the Webkinz Newz ads because they want us to really get used to navigating their site. That is what this is, more than anything else. Not the superflous ads from their sponsors Just kinda hang out looking for stuff that is out of the ordinary, Like if you see a banana in 'Carrot's hands instead of a carrot Stuff like that. OR a new ad made by them that just seems a bit wierd or random.
Chef Gazpacho doesn't want to make this TOO hard and we shouldn't either. No sense chasing rainbows
Okay. I'll keep checking.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #16

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Thank heavens for this thread! For some reason this contest confuses me. We are looking for anything in Webkinz ads - right? Are we looking for just one recipe a day?
kaslina is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 10:44 AM   #17
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Oh, that makes so much more sense. I got the TACO bit when I read it, but I don't really know if I want to go all over the site looking for fishsticks. Thanks for this into, I'll be keeping my eyes out!
Old 02-17-2011, 12:25 PM   #18
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

Default stolen recipe

I think I found the first recipe stolen from the chef. If you read the note from Nafaria she gives you the clue of tacos. Then the newz about invitations there is the clue of fish sticks. Then there is Molly Pigs Ode to a veggie it spells asparagus. Then take those three cook them on a stove top and you get Canoopaddarole.
Good luck everyone.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:49 PM   #19
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: stolen recipe

Great recipe!!!
Macaroni is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #20
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

I actually found the tacos earlier but that's all i've found so far.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Closed