Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 07:11 AM   #1
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default WKN AND RECIPE MISSING CHALLENGE

Click the image to open in full size.

TEN chances to win....pegasus or silk sparrow

Click the image to open in full size.tacos..first ingredient

Last edited by lemony; 02-17-2011 at 07:11 AM..
lemony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 07:32 AM   #2
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Newz Recipe Hunt

I saw that earlier.
What do we do? Do the foods just float on the screen or something?
webkinzlover397 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #3
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

This is part of the message from Chef Gazpacho:

Starting tomorrow and continuing until next Tuesday, keep your eyes on Webkinz Newz for anything…odd and related to food. You might see some strange ads, or maybe a weird article or two. That’s probably Nafaria’s magic at work! Keep track of the foods you find in those weird places and then, next Wednesday, you can tell me the name of the recipes I was going to make, and the ingredients that go into them.

So we have to find the ingredients, but I haven't seen anything food related yet.
joi is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 07:48 AM   #4
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover397
I saw that earlier.
What do we do? Do the foods just float on the screen or something?
We need to keep a list of the foods and names of recipes that we find. Then next week we will have to give them the list. If we provide the correct answers then we will be entered into a drawing to win one of ten Silk Sparrows or ten Sparkling Pegasus.

I will try to keep up this thread so that we can keep the list going so we can all enter the contest with those answers. We want WI members to win those pets!!!

Last edited by Smile4me; 02-17-2011 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: added quote
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 07:53 AM   #5
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
We need to keep a list of the foods and names of recipes that we find. Then next week we will have to give them the list. If we provide the correct answers then we will be entered into a drawing to win one of ten Silk Sparrows or ten Sparkling Pegasus.

I will try to keep up this thread so that we can keep the list going so we can all enter the contest with those answers. We want WI members to win those pets!!!
Thanks!
Can't wait.
webkinzlover397 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #6
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Chef Gazpacho contest!

Hello,

I wanted to direct your attention to the thread I started to keep track of the feast that he plans to make for Newzapalooza.

Nafaria left a message this morning with the words TACOS in her message.

Please let me know if you find other foods or recipes!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #7
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Clues for the WKN Recipe Feast

Since Today marks the official of the Recipe Hunt, I decided to jot down clues to see what 6 recipes are gone.

First Clue (Founded by wiiboy829 but I saw them under some comments in the WKN site)
Nafaria sent us a message on WKN saying this:
I zoomed in on a particular part.
It capitalizes the T,A,C,O & S. This means that Tacos is one of the ingredients.

Second Clue (Founded by Dixiecup)
Here at Webkinz Newz, we’re CRAZY for cupcakes! Whenever Chef Gazpacho bakes up a batch, they’re gone in an instant…much faster than when he brings in a tray of fish sticks. Why not share the sweetness by making cards with pretty cupcakes on the outside. Bonus: you can be inspired by the Webkinz retirement cupcakes!

This could possibly that fishsticks is one of the ingredients for another recipe or the recipe with the tacos.

Third Clue (Founded by K94KC)
Molly Pig’s Ode to a Delicious Vegetable

You grow tAll and straight,
You’re a lovely shade of Green,
You’Re happy in a Pan,
Or in a Soup tUreen.
You’re lovely with some butter,
Or Some sAlt – but just a pinch,
Think about this poem,
And the answer is A cinch!

(Explained by K94KC)
When you put together all of the capitalized letters, it spells ASPARAGUS. Combine ASPARAGUS with FISH STICKS (from It's Party Time) and TACOS (from A Message from Nafaria) on the stove and you get the recipe for CANOOPADDAROLE. This must be the first secret recipe we are looking for!

4th Clue
Arthichoke on a post called "Nothing To See Here"

5th Clue (Founded by gomommu41)
Here is todays newest hint.

Dear Friends,
Oh, I hope you’re having some good luck finding my missing recipes! I was thinking of one last night…but I can’t quite remember all the ingredients. I know one is a type of cherry…no…a berry…but not a cherry…and it wasn’t quite as sassy as a strawberry or as jazzy as a jazzberry. Not rumbly or airy or sugary or pickly…not dotted or spotted or wrinkly or tickly. Oh, I just can’t remember the name at all! Can you think of what such a thing would be called?
Love,
Chef Gazpacho

6th Clue
Ad saying "Nothing Like A Durian)

mom4years was the one who said that Pokeydokees is the next one.

The Secret Recipes
1. Canoopaddarole
2. Pokeydokees

More coming soon...

I forgot to put "Hunt" in the tittle. I thought it was Feast for some reason.

Last edited by wiiboy829; 02-18-2011 at 04:52 PM..
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #8
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Default Re: Clues for the WKN Recipe Feast

WOW! You have greats eyes! thanks!
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 02-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #9
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluver
WOW! You have greats eyes! thanks!
You're Welcome. I actually didn't find it. I saw some comments on the WKN that said stuff like "Tacos is a clue!" and such.
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 02-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

hmm, maybe because she says in her post that she is out to ruin his feast
The other clue seems to be in the invitations Check out what they say in the party invitation section about Chef Gazpacho

Originally Posted by WKN
Here at Webkinz Newz, we’re CRAZY for cupcakes! Whenever Chef Gazpacho bakes up a batch, they’re gone in an instant…much faster than when he brings in a tray of fish sticks. Why not share the sweetness by making cards with pretty cupcakes on the outside. Bonus: you can be inspired by the Webkinz retirement cupcakes!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed