Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 06:31 PM   #171
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WINNIE's Webkinz Art Contest!! - DISCUSSION THREAD

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
i worked for 45 minutes on my entry!! SO HARD!!! and its reeeeeally good, and it didnt make it. i am soooooooo mad
While it is certainly disappointing to not be placed in the top 20, we are all forgetting what happened the last time that everyone started yelling at WINNIE for selecting a few top entries... She left WI for nearly a month.... She laid out the rules in the beginning, and you knew when you entered that it would be cut down to 20. She had a hard time cutting down to her favorite choices of art, but was able to manage to cut to 20 artists. Please respect WINNIE, her choices, and your fellow artists.

Justin
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2007, 06:41 PM   #172
Whitewolf35
Gifted

Ebil is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
While it is certainly disappointing to not be placed in the top 20, we are all forgetting what happened the last time that everyone started yelling at WINNIE for selecting a few top entries... She left WI for nearly a month.... She laid out the rules in the beginning, and you knew when you entered that it would be cut down to 20. She had a hard time cutting down to her favorite choices of art, but was able to manage to cut to 20 artists. Please respect WINNIE, her choices, and your fellow artists.

Justin
Thanks justin, thats exactly right.

GOOD karma peeps, be happy for your picture, and for the fun of it. happy is good x3 It makes me sad to see people bashing other artists for making it ;;
Old 09-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #173
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Ebil , you def have great sportsmanship
I totally agree. Everyone should consider themselves a winner just for trying We all have awesome artwork to decorate our house now too Fun is what this is all about
Old 09-04-2007, 06:53 PM   #174
Whitewolf35
Gifted

Ebil is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by born_2_shop
Ebil , you def have great sportsmanship
I totally agree. Everyone should consider themselves a winner just for trying We all have awesome artwork to decorate our house now too Fun is what this is all about
I didnt always xD I used to be a pretty sore looser. lol xD

But then something "hit me over the head" and now I am happpyyyy

wow that didnt really make sense.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #175
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Haha yeah , I think that happens with everyone. I have been doing these public speaking/demonstration competitions ( with this AMAZING organization) since I was 6 and back in the day lol I would get pretty upset if i got anything but first , now I have learned to actually enjoy every one elses performance instead of seeing them as "competition" before you know it Im getting 1st and getting scholorship trips to nationals Lol nothing to that random story just I guess to keep on trying and try and have fun no matter what you do
Old 09-04-2007, 10:04 PM   #176
Gift Guru

oulala16 is just really niceoulala16 is just really nice

Can't wait to see the next contest winnie
Closed