Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
WIgivez

WINNIE is just really niceWINNIE is just really nice

Default WINNIE's Once Upon A Time...July 23-29

This thread is closed and entries are no longer being accepted. Finalists will be announced on Monday, July 30th.

Once upon a time…

This week I’m hosting a story contest. BUT, it’s not just ANY story contest - it’s a ‘You Take It From Here’ story contest. Here’s how it works:

MissyKinz has written a little bit of a story and left me with a problem. You finish the story – any way you like! You can help me fix my problem or take the story in a totally different direction – it’s totally up to you! Here are your instructions on how to enter:

1. Your part of the story can be between 100 – 300 words.

2. Your story must be about Webkinz World.

3. Please keep your story family friendly. If you couldn’t put it on WI, DON’T put it in your story.

4. Only one entry per person.

5. PM your story to CONTEST ENTRY – DO NOT post it on the contest thread. "Contest Entry" is the username of the account you pm our entry to. We've made this account just for contests.

!! EDITED !!

We've had so many wonderful entries that we can't choose just 5 finalists! So, we're going to divide the stories into 2 sections...Adults & Kids...and choose 5 finalists from each! A seperate poll will be made so that members can vote on each section.

If you are an ADULT (over 16 yrs. old) - please say "adult" on your contest entry.

If you are a kid (under 16 yrs. old) - please DO NOT put your age on your entry - just put "kid".

There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner for both sections!

6. The contest will end on Sunday, July 29th at 11:59 pm and finalists will be announced on Monday, July 30th. Polls will close on Sunday, Aug. 5th at 11:59 pm and winners will be announced on Monday, Aug. 6th.

7. Everyone must start with the contest beginning.

And here it is…

The morning sun was shining brightly through the windows of Winnie’s bedroom. Winnie slowly opened her sleepy eyes. She stretched her arms and legs, and wiggled her long floppy ears. All at once, she hopped on top of her covers and exclaimed, “Good morning, Sunshine! Isn’t it a beautiful day?”

Today was Saturday and Winnie LOVED Saturday! It was her ‘Whatever Winnie Wants’ day and yesterday, Winnie had decided that this Saturday, she wanted to bake treats to take to all of her friends in Webkinz World.

Winnie hurried and got herself dressed and headed to the kitchen. She had big plans for her blender and sandwich maker today! First things first, Winnie decided she needed to check her supply of ingredients. She checked the fridge and it was kind of bare. Then she crossed her fingers as she opened all of the kitchen cabinets – they were emptier than the refrigerator. “Hmmm…” Winnie thought. “What to do…what to do…?”

And You Take It From Here!

!! Good Luck Everyone !!
Can't Wait To See Your Creative Minds At Work With This One!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2007, 08:29 PM   #2
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Gifted

puppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to all

Default Re: WINNIE's Once Upon A Time...July 23-29

i know you said to pm but you dont accept them???
puppups818 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 08:31 PM   #3
Gifted

jitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of light

yah winnie
jitterbug100 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 08:36 PM   #4
as Here!

MissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledge

"Contest Entry" is the username of the account you pm your entry to. We've made this account just for contests. Click on "Member List" under the dalmation at the top of the screen. You can find "Contest Entry" under the "c"s
Old 07-23-2007, 08:38 PM   #5
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

I'm gonig to get started right...NOW!!
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 08:48 PM   #6
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Also, how can you check if it is 100-200 characters long? And would thins include everything, including the intro Missykinz made, or just what you added on?
Old 07-23-2007, 09:00 PM   #7
as Here!

MissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledge

It's 100-300 words - not characters. Your portion should be 100 - 300 words, not including the part that's already written. If you type your story in MS Word, Word can tell you how long your document is.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:02 PM   #8
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

I'm sooo excited!! I sent my entry!
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 07-23-2007, 09:19 PM   #9
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by MissyKinz
It's 100-300 words - not characters. Your portion should be 100 - 300 words, not including the part that's already written. If you type your story in MS Word, Word can tell you how long your document is.
Thank you for responding..I would also like to enter, and will check it I qualify..thanks!
Old 07-23-2007, 09:29 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

PandasRpeople2 is a jewel in the roughPandasRpeople2 is a jewel in the rough

Question:

Once this contest ends, will you select the top ten/twenty entries and post them for voting as usual, or will the winner be decided in some other fashion?
Closed