| 06-03-2007, 09:24 AM || #1 |
Join Date: May 2007
| | Winnie's FIRST WI contest 6/3 - 6/10! Design an Outdoor Yard with Items from the W shop ONLY!
elcome WebkinzInsider contest lovers!!!! I'm here to announce my very first contest. Thank you for all of the wonderful suggestions!
The theme of our very first contest running from June 3rd to June 10th is:
Best Design of an Outdoor Yard area using ONLY shop items!
1st Prize: Jumpin Jukebox
2nd Prize: Cheeky Dog DiceKinz Pack
3rd Prize: Apple Chair
Okay folks, here is how this will work. Please read my rules closely to ensure a fair and happy contest.
1) Design your very best Outdoor Yard area using ONLY W shop items. If any non-W shop items are found in your entry, you will be disqualified. The contest is broad, so you can do anything from a beach to a garden to a pool area, or a combination of all of the above! There is no dollar minimum or maximum spent restriction on this contest.
2) Post a screen shot of your completed room on this thread. Do not post anything else in this thread other than screenshots of contest entries. Only ONE entry allowed per person. Anyone who posts more than one entry will only receive credit for the first one posted. Details on posting screenshots can be found in the FAQ link located beneath the Hippo at the top of the forum.
3) Entries must be posted by 8:00 pm KT (EST) on Sunday, June 10th. This thread will be closed to new entries at that time.
4) There is no maximum amount of users allowed to enter. Just one entry per user.
5) On Monday morning, June 11th, a poll will appear with all valid entries and all WI
users will vote on the best entry. The poll will close on Sunday evening, June 17th at 8:00 pm KT and the winners receiving the most votes will be announced at that time.
Please remember the following items:
Have fun and Happy Decorating!
- Only one entry per person.
- Post only screenshots of contest entries in this thread. We will open up a separate discussion thread for the contest.
Last edited by WINNIE; 06-03-2007 at 09:29 AM..
| || |