Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #51
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default Re: Winners Thread for Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Only Winners May Post Here!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz=love
umm, you skipped me...
No I didn't. I recorded your prize on the prize list in the first post. Please do your research before making statements like that.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 03:08 PM   #52
kibbles215
Webkinz :)

JSwebster is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Winners Thread for Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Only Winners May Post Here!

wow... this is sweet this is the first contest on here that i've won, and my wish actually came true my parents go me an ipod for christmas!!
JSwebster is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 04:10 PM   #53
ejoy23 is on a distinguished road

Wendy, it has been four days, and Sefoo still has not posted,
when are we going to move on to the next person?
ejoy23 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 01:58 AM   #54
webkinz=love is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm so sorry wendy, i thought that you skipped me, because you didn't give me the 72 hours! sorry!

---------- webkinz=love added 7 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

i just went on to my webkinz account, and i tried out the item (i finally got my chores done so i could get on!) and i put it in my room, and it's a t.v.! i thought it was some sort of interactive item like the bathtub or sink, or something, like you brought it up full screen... would it be possible to exchange it for the w tales couch? especially since the person after me hasn't replied yet... i know that it is a lot to ask, but i REALLY want it! of course, if you will do it, i will send the item back first...
and also, thank you so much for the extra birthday cake! it was a nice treat!

Last edited by webkinz=love; 01-19-2009 at 01:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2009, 05:41 AM   #55
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Sefoo did not respond within the 72 hour timeframe and has been moved to the bottom of the list. The following people may post their top three prize selections from the remaining options:
ejoy23, sherispets, feltom22.

ejoy23 - you are on the clock with 72 hours to make your selection.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #56

ok,
my selections are
Space Shuttle Explorer,
Ultimate challenge sports car.
Wardrobe of my Choice.

Thanks!
ejoy23 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #57
I'm not just good, I
Gift Guru

feltom22 is a jewel in the roughfeltom22 is a jewel in the rough

hi, um you posted that i was up to make my selection... Well i would love the winter fun zingoz if it is not already taken!

---------- feltom22 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

ooo by the way my webkinz is feltom i think i should be already added your phone!

Again thanks so much!!!!!
~felicia

Last edited by feltom22; 01-20-2009 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
feltom22 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #58

sorry i forgot, my username onWW is ejoy23 i already added you i believe
ejoy23 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #59
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff

Thank you for posting, ejoy23. Sherispets is now on the clock and has 72 hours to make a selection.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #60
sherispets
Gifted

sherispets has a spectacular aura about

I am so excited. My user name is sherispets and I believe I already sent you an add request. My three top items will be the Polar Plunge Poster, the Winter Fun Zingoz or the Magical Charm Forest Tiara. Thank you very much.
sherispets is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1 tag~looney, blue dragster, clublab30 gotz a tag!, congrats winners! ~sz24, congrats!, congrats- kaylee1880, i won paragon, taiga says congrats!, winners congrats~holie07