Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #31
paragon571
Webkinz :)
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

Default Re: Winners Thread for Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Only Winners May Post Here!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Okay the following prizes have been claimed and will be sent out this evening:

2) crodler = Purple Lava Lamp
3) MRod6 = Grand Charmling Tree
4) paragon571 = Ultimate Challenge Sports Car
5) gynia = Serpentine Stream

The next three people rejewal, gripperluverxxoo and allieptx may now post their top three wants off of the list of remaining items in the first post. I will leave profile messages for them also.
hey i am paragon571 and i ahvent recived my gift and i am friends with u wendy i was getting mad i was just saying to let u know.
thanks paragon571(paragon571 for ww)
paragon571 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #32
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Winners Thread for Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items Contest 12/22 - 12/31! Only Winners May Post Here!

Hi thanks
My top 5 wants are: [from greatest to least]
2) Webkinz Day Year 1 Print
7) Blue & Yellow Grandfather Clock
4) WZ Jeans
35) Jar of Super Jellybeans
3) Kinzville Sketched Window

Thank ya so very much
Old 01-05-2009, 07:03 PM   #33
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by paragon571
hey i am paragon571 and i ahvent recived my gift and i am friends with u wendy i was getting mad i was just saying to let u know.
thanks paragon571(paragon571 for ww)
I don't understand why you would be mad. You were #5 on the list and had to wait for the others in front of you to choose first. I posted what your prize would be and said that I would send it out this evening.

I'm not sure what else you expected, as those guidelines were clearly laid out during the contest.

It's unfortunate that folks have to make comments like this - its a downer on the spirit of it all.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #34
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Hello Wendy just wanted to say :

Click the image to open in full size.
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 03:14 PM   #35
paragon571
Webkinz :)
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
I don't understand why you would be mad. You were #5 on the list and had to wait for the others in front of you to choose first. I posted what your prize would be and said that I would send it out this evening.

I'm not sure what else you expected, as those guidelines were clearly laid out during the contest.

It's unfortunate that folks have to make comments like this - its a downer on the spirit of it all.
i am sorry for my reaction.
paragon571 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #36
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Okay, I'm all caught up now. allieptx has until 11:00 am EST on Thursday morning to make her selection or we will move on down the list.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:35 PM   #37
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Click the image to open in full size.

thanks sooo much wendy !!
Old 01-08-2009, 02:00 PM   #38
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff

We did not hear back from allieptx within the alloted time frame, so she has been moved to the bottom of the list. The next three winners - 1girln3boys, raegan1998 and taymeg - may post their top three choices from the remaining prizes here in this thread.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #39
I am sooooo...
Gifted

taymeg will become famous soon enough

Hi! Here are my top three choices:

#1: WZ Jeans
#2: Master Card Collector Trophy
#3: Sketched Kinzville Window

Thanks soooo much!! I still can't believe it!

I will add ckc29 to my WW phone, and my username is "taylorlab".

PLEASE LOOK BELOW FOR MY NEW CHOICES:

Last edited by taymeg; 01-10-2009 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: I changed my choices...
taymeg is offline Male
Old 01-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #40
I am sooooo...
Gifted

taymeg will become famous soon enough

Hi! I hate to do this, but is it okay if I change one of my choices?
Could I change #2 from the "Master Card Collector Trophy" to the "Winter Fun Zingoz"?

Then it would look like this:
#1: WZ Jeans
#2: Winter Fun Zingoz
#3: Sketched Kinzville Window

Thanks SO much!
taymeg is offline Male
Closed

Tags
1 tag~looney, blue dragster, clublab30 gotz a tag!, congrats winners! ~sz24, congrats!, congrats- kaylee1880, i won paragon, taiga says congrats!, winners congrats~holie07