Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 07:45 AM   #1
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Winners of dragonbird's Cheese Touch Contest!

Winners!

I was astounded at how many people participated...I spent my entire day yesterday with a cheesy grin, overwhelmed but the wonderful people at WI that just love to have fun! Thanks so much for making this a super fun contest!

A big thanks to AnthonysMommy, cozmic, PoliceProperty, rollingfur, and Oddmeister who donated many of them

And for some reason, I cannot change the fonts or colors and I really wanted to get these anounced-so it looks pretty ugly.. sorry!

IMPORTANT: I receieved a friend requests from WWIDs beginning with : pean if either of these is you please pm me so I know who you are!
Moon Rover (cuz the moon is made of cheese) nanakins (gift sent)
Cheese Table x3 (cuz it is the mouse's psi) Phoebe2beme (gift sent) Iamthesoccerman (gift sent) DAYCAREMOM24 (gift sent)

Moon Lamp
x2
(cuz the moon is made of cheese)
NYC chic (gift sent) CherylSeptember (gift sent)
Seaside Palace Sandcastle (a castle fit for a mouse) kittypinck (gift sent)
Exalted Armoire(even royalty can have a rodent problem) webkinzmania44 (gift sent)
4 Conch ShellsButterflies (gift sent) muffy (gift sent) MeWuvKitties (gift sent) GoldenPuppy (gift sent) (cuz the cheese touch cures Ganz Gas)
Antique Fashion Mirror cougarwoods gift sent(cuz a mouse would have looked cute peeking in the glass? )
Clown Shoes(cuz dumbo was a clown and his best friend was a mouse) hpharrypotterhp (gift sent)
Webkinz Themed Music Box(all good dancing mice need good music) madi86042 (gift sent)
Baroness Bookshelf (even royalty can have a rodent problem) SIC413 (gift sent)
golden stone path x2(because the wizard of Ganz got rid of Ganz Gas) florida (gift sent) bethmiz (giftsent)
Strike a Posing Plant(cuz mice are good dancers) Kirmitlove (gift sent)
Magic Genie Lamp(cuz the cheese touch is magic and we cured Ganz Gas!)Galfam (gift sent)
Wild Safari Print Screen (So you can hide behind it if there is a mouse in your room) MarielofRedwall (gift sent)
Haunted Painting(cuz some people are creeped out by mice) phoenixsprite gift sent
Strike a Posing Plant(cuz mice are good dancers) Kirmitlove (gift sent)
Potted Ice Flower x2 lilkinzgrandma (gift sent) Arte's Fan (gift sent) (why not)
Potted Elm Tree(great for a retired mouse to hide in) Mix35 (pm sent)
Shoe Racer : (many a mouse has spent his time running from shoes) Lydi_10 (gift sent)
Entitled Tapestry(even royalty can have a rodent problem) peace1430 (gift sent)
Ascended Princess Throne (because even royalty can get mice in their castles) RainbowSherbert (gift sent)
Enchanted Mirror x3miss spots (gift sent) BERT_X (gift sent) mom w charm (gift sent) (even royalty can have a rodent problem)
Jelly Lollipop Tree PeaceOut (gift sent)
Entitled Tapestry (even royalty can have a rodent problem) cupcakey12 (gift sent)
Picnic Basket (cuz mice are pests kinda like ants and ants like picnics?) TerriersRock (pm sent)
Dwarf Costume (cuz Dopey had big ears-kinda like a mouse?) RMH799 (gift sent)
Kinzville Cuckoo Clock (don't mice drive some cuckoo?) KinzDiva (pm sent
Hot Air Balloon(cuz when you are up in one people look small like mice?) jms40 (gift sent)
Desert Amethyst hat:cuz in one of my favorite Tom and Jerry episodes Jerry wore a cowboy hat)RainbowRose(gift sent)
Elephant Fountain(accoring to legend, elephants are scared of the widdle mousies) pink&purplegirl (gift sent)
Embroidered Persian Pedistal(just cuz I felt like it) knuths (gift sent)
Deluxe Disco Jacket kbugsmom gift sent (all dancing mice need a disco jacket! )
Wooden Grandfather Clock (Hickory Bickory-we all know who ran up!) petlover02 (gift sent)
Jade Persian Rug(why not)All4my5girls Gift sent
Fairy High Council Throne SweetPetz gift sent (how can a mouse rule the cheesy moon without a throne-duh!)

Crystal Sea Glass Flooring
Sugardog678(gift sent) (cuz a mouse would have looked cute peeking in the glass? )

Fairy Tail Dress x3 jajwag (gift sent) webbieluvr1924 (gift sent) photodp (pm sent)

Clown Wig(Dumbo was a clown and his best friend was a mouse)
Crazyha99 (gift sent)
Blue Minaret Vase
X2 (why not)
slbradshaw (gift sent) webkinzsolver (gift sent sent)
Cheese Table winterwonder101(gift sent)

On a side note...I'd like to add that I came up with this idea on a spur of the moment kind of whim...At the time, I didn't think it would generate much interest, but I was happily shocked to realize it was actually quite contagious! I had also hoped that Wednesday would be teh day the raffle prizes would return to the Coral Cove, since Ganz had officially announced "they'd look into it." That being said, I am so very very glad that the Cheese Touch that was generated by almost all of Webkinz Insider has cured the Ganz Gas (raffle prize glitch)...so, even though not EVERYONE won a prize in this contest, please run over to the Coral Cove and win some raffle prizes! whohoo!

Follow party times here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...cation-511348/
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dragonbird; 04-17-2010 at 07:18 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 07:47 AM   #2
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: Winners of dragonbird's Cheese Touch Contest!

Woo hoo! Congratulations to the winners, and thank you, DBird, for a lovely cheesy contest!!

Kitty
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #3
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

congrats to all the winners. What a fun contest!
Hypatia is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #4
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Congratulations Winners!!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:23 AM   #5
Call me Tully
Webkinz :)

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

Congratulations everyone!

Thank you for the wonderful contest yesterday
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:25 AM   #6
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Congrats to all of the winners! This was fun!
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #7
Is a Romanian

Lydi_10 has a spectacular aura about

I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the asowme contest! Contrags for all the winners!
Lydi_10 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:31 AM   #8

MissViolet has a spectacular aura about

This contest was so much fun! I had a great time yesterday playing the cheese game!!! Congrats to all the winner's!!! And thanks to everyone who has been so nice to me! I'm new to Webkinz Insider, but I am SO SO SO Happy I joined!!! Have an awesome day everyone and a Very Happy Easter!!!

Peace And Love
MissViolet is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:34 AM   #9
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

Can we play again???????????????
Old 04-01-2010, 08:38 AM   #10
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Woo hoo! That's a mighty lot of winners and prizes. Congratulations to everyone!!!!!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany‚ô•