Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 05:19 AM   #71
IvyKinz

Default Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

My webbies decided to go trick-o-treating together this year as ....

A Year of Holidays!

Click the image to open in full size.

They are planning on going to Kimmy's Crafty Critterz Clubhouse. :koala: Apparently, the club members are giving out homemade candy! What a treat!

They had a lot of fun planning their costumes. They didn’t always agree on everything but in the end, they were all very happy with how their team costume turned out.

:luvfrogrince XandO XIV got stuck with being Valentine’s Day. He didn’t really like the girly clothes that the others picked out for him. But seeing that he didn’t help figure out any of the costumes, he got stuck with it. The rest of the crowd thinks he’s the best Valentine’s Day ever.

IvyKinz is St. Patrick’s Day. She’s not a frog so she finds it’s easy to be green on Halloween. Did you ever notice that the new Pirate Silk shirt looks a lot like a leprechaun shirt?

Cosette is Easter. She was very insistent that SHE had to be Easter and that Easter had to have a new Easter bonnet. She is very glad that I let her buy one when I took her on vacation.

Gaudior is Independence Day. He picked it because he was the only one who had fur that was any of the patriotic colors. He says that not all patriots are cowboys but he couldn’t pass up the wShop Cowboy Hat because it has a star on it. And the gold on that hat and his shirt represents the spangles on the Star Spangled Banner.

:clyde:Elise McKenna is Halloween. The rest of her friends think she turned out more like the season Fall than like Halloween but she insists that the colors are what are important. If she did a Halloween costume like a ghost or a witch then she wouldn’t be Halloween, she would be a ghost or a witch. Still she cheated. She wears that kilt skirt and those shoes every chance she gets.

:gr:Mustard is Thanksgiving. He was so glad that my friend sent me the Pilgrim Hat as a gift. He was my first webbie and I adopted him in January ’08 so we missed the Thanksgiving gifts last year. Elise thinks he looks like more like a Pilgrim than like Thanksgiving. But she couldn’t think of anything else for him to wear unless she gave up her hat.

Molly is Christmas. Her outfit was the most expensive. I had to trade for both her hat and her dress and I had to hang out in trade room for hours to find someone who had them. We didn’t get as lucky on the Christmas clothing as we did on the Pilgrim Hat. But nobody minds that I spent more on her than the others. They are just happy that the group looks so good together. And they can’t go as “A year of Holidays” without a great Christmas.

:pig:Last but not least is Little Pig. He is Baby New Year. The others keep telling him that he is not BABY New Year but just New Year’s Day. But he said, “Baby New Year is the New Year. They are one in the same.” When they accused him of being a baby about it, he then said, “I’m not a baby but the New Year is!” He put his costume together himself without any help and they love his costume they just wish he would say he was dressed as New Year’s Day.

Well it was a lot of work to figure out all those costumes. I’m glad they did most of the work themselves. Now if I can just get them to take off their costumes until Halloween maybe they will still be clean when it’s time to actually go Trick-o-Treating.

Last edited by IvyKinz; 10-22-2008 at 05:58 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2008, 09:52 AM   #72
ants to catch up!
Gift Guru

Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!Skipper783 is the bees knees!

For my first Webkinz World Halloween, my pets and I got together and decided to honor one of the best television shows ever made, M*A*S*H.

Back row, left to right:

Scrappy the golden retriever is Colonel Henry Blake, with his famous fishing hat.

Ginger the alley cat is Corporal "Radar" O'Reilly, toting along the famous teddy bear.

Caramba the toucan is Corporal Max Klinger, hoping that the lovely ensemble of pink sun hat, sequined gold dress, chic green pumps, and purse will FINALLY earn that Section 8. (I chose Caramba because of the big ole beak, ha!)

Sahara the grey arabian is Father Mulcahy, dressed all in black as befits a priest.

Front row, left to right:

Minx the cheeky monkey is Captain "Trapper John" McIntyre, sporting the famous head full of curls.

Liberty the eagle is Captain "Hawkeye" Pierce. As usual, Hawkeye is out of uniform, and has donned his favorite ratty maroon bathrobe and green knit cap.

Bouquet the floral fox is Major "Hotlips" Houlihan. She's impeccably attired in the proper uniform, but with feminine touches.

Mugsy the pug is Major Frank Burns. He, of course, is in full uniform and is just waiting to run to Colonel Blake and rat out Hawkeye for his non-code clothing.

The staff of the 4077th M*A*S*H will be stopping by Dr. Quack's office for Trick or Treat. ICOR didn't fill their requisitions, and they're hoping that Dr. Quack can supply them with penicillin and 50 units of O Negative.

Happy Halloween and good luck, everybody!!
Skipper783 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #73
waldo08
Gift Guru

lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!lilkinzgrandma is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Here are the Steins, Frankie and Bunnie, in their everyday attire sitting down for a quick bite before heading out to trick or treat. The first place they will go is a visit to their fairy friends Nafaria and Alyssa, the charming sisters who live in the nearby forest. It is sure to be a night filled with tricks and treats!

lilkinzgrandma is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 09:33 PM   #74
Lil Kinz
huskylovers7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My bat, Biscut, is dressed up as Webkinz #1 Webkinz sports fan for baseball, football, soccer, hockey, etc.
:husky:My husky, Ladie, is dressed up as Webkinz beach Queen and is able to control all beaches in the Webkinz world.
My white mouse, Crinkels, is dressed up as Webkinz favorite fruit, the bannana.

My raccoon, Tiki, is dressed up as Romio in Romio and Juliet.

My samoyed, Seeker, is dressed up as Webkinz beach King.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinz.JPG (34.8 KB, 23 views)
huskylovers7 is offline Male
Old 10-22-2008, 09:37 PM   #75
Webkinz :)

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

My Webbies are all dressed up and ready for Halloween!

Well this year, my webbies decided to get all dressed up for Halloween one of their top Holidays Well Anyways my pets are dressed up as follows:

My cheeky monkey a magician ; you'd be surprised what he can do with that hat!
My siamise cat is dressed up as a tap dancer
: My cheeky dog as Pilot ; he may have four paws but he dreams nothin but flyin!

:clyde:My PINTO horse is dressed up as Carmen miranda who dressed up with a fruit hat and bright clothes

My dolphin is dressed up as a princess

:clyde: My Clydesdale is dressed up as a CLOGGER!!

and my two center ones

The seal and the koala is dressed up as the "kool popular" kids

Well that's my webbies and they are in a treat for halloween! Our first stop is Arty's place...we heard he had an extra special surprise

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgHalloween Webbies.JPG (40.6 KB, 19 views)
kristalangel759 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2008, 09:43 PM   #76
Lil Kinz
huskylovers7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My bat, Biscut, is dressed up as Webkinz #1 Webkinz sports fan for
baseball, football, soccer, hockey, etc.
:husky:
My husky, Ladie, is dressed up as Webkinz beach Queen and is able to
control all beaches in the Webkinz world.

My white mouse, Crinkels, is dressed up as Webkinz favorite
fruit, the bannana.

My raccoon, Tiki, is dressed up as
Romio in Romio and Juliet.

My samoyed, Seeker, is dressed up as Webkinz beach King.

Now we are off too Arte's Curio Shop,
and Ms.Birdy's
huskylovers7 is offline Male
Old 10-23-2008, 12:47 AM   #77
kellykinz8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Our happy Trick or Treaters

Happy Halloween everyone! Here are some of our very cute Webkinz all dressed up for Trick or Treating!!! From left to right we have...

Pickles in his VERY scary Vampire costume, even his eyes are blood red!
Maranga recently heard the story of the Wizard of Oz, so she just had to be the Scarecrow!
Dotty is dressed as her favorite movie character Pocahontas!
Little Coconut the Google is a very nice Bumble Bee, watch out for his stinger!
Goldilocks loves dressing up as a butterfly, I think she's even trying to take off from that pumpkin!
Bella insists she is a nice witch, and likes flying around on her broom!
Webbie, the President of our Webkinz club is a beautiful Princess, wearing her very own Crown of Wonder!
And last but not least is our club Clown, Miss Piggy. She's always so silly!
After much debate and some voting, everyone has decided to visit Arte in his Curio Shop first, they are all hoping for a rare item in their bags!

Hope you liked our Trick or Treaters, we had a great time making all the costumes!
Punkyrn

This is my first photo posting, so if it doesn't work, I'll try again later! Thanks for the cool contest!:easter:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgVA Oct 08 wkinz Halloween 008.jpg (50.3 KB, 9 views)
kellykinz8 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 06:50 AM   #78
Lil Kinz
PetPals is on a distinguished road

Default Happy Halloween

Hi everyone! Here are some of my Webkinz all ready for a spooky night! I made all of these costumes with some help from my mom.

First we have Emeril in his cute but clever Pumpkin outfit. You can tell he loves eating pumpkin pies!
Next is Chips Ahoy, my cute chipmunk. He loves Alvin and the Chipmunks, but Alvin is obviously his favorite!
Curly Sue shines in her just polished Tin Woman outfit!
Winkie the cute Duck is a Hula Girl! She's getting ready for a luau after Halloween!
Snuggles, my Google loves the water and has always wanted to be a beautiful Mermaid!
Up on the pumpkin is Amigo, always the feisty pup, as Zorro, the Masked Avenger!
Oreo, my black and white cat is sporting her new PJ's. She loves sleeping the day away!
Finally, Molly the Farmer, showing off her farm fresh pumpkin grown right from her garden!

Our first stop for Trick or Treating will be Ms. Birdy's Adoption Center, because she is always giving away great presents!

Hope you enjoyed the Webkinz and their outfits as much as I loved making them! Happy Halloween!
PetPals is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 08:33 AM   #79
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Here are my trick or treaters: In front - Captain Areyel of the USS Enterpurrrise
then - Squeekers going as Lil Bit-o-Honey
next - Capn Bowder of the Pirate ship "The Hookmaker"
next - Sir Snickers, Knight of the round food bowl
behind him - Rosasaurus dressed as Princess Pachyderm
and finally - Fossil all in black going as really, really, young coal.

First, our astronaut wants to go to Alyssa's for some Milky way bars!
then Princess Pachyderm wants to go to The Kinzstyle shop for some ring pops and candy necklaces!
then Bowder wants to go to Quizzie's place for some Gummy bears
Fossil wants to go to Burried bones mine for some rock candy,
Squeekers wants to go to the Charm forest for some Blow pops,
and finally Sir Snickers wants to go to The Kinzville Academy for some Smarties!!! YAY!

Areyel is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 11:25 AM   #80
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

I would like to enter the costume contest.

I have the following pets (pics included)

Cocoa Puff (cocoa dinosaur) he is dressed up like a Witch (a good Witch or a bad Witch? but a Witch indeed!)

Sandy Clawz-(reindeer) he is dressed up like a pumpkin and is just as sweet as pumpkin pie!

TinMan -(tinkerpup) is dressed up like a wizard (but not the one from Oz!)

Jack Skellington (black cat) is dressed up like Frankenstein-Ohhh and he is most definately the King of Halloweentown! (thank you Javogabo for the cap!)

Mufasa (li' Kinz lion) is also dressed up like a Witch, but he doesnt scare me!

Zippo (turtle) is dressed like an airline pilot (haha get it chefs hat and airplane goggles) and he might be the scariest of them all! haha

Pandora (siamese cat) is dressed like a leopard wizard (she wanted to wear her hat!)

Beefy (bulldog) is dressed like a bumble bee! Isnt he cute

Barky Von Puggle (pug) is asleep, he is dressed like a rock star with his rockin pompadore and jacket, he must be tired from his concert last night!

Dumbledore- Lil' Kinz Black bear is dressed up like Smokey the Bear-he says "Help fight forrest fires!"

and last is Jade dalmation) is dressed as a firefighter and is ready to help smokey tackle those fires!

I have more pets but they arent finished getting ready yet. Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited by Melissa30067; 10-24-2008 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: I was told we could only have 1 pic.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cute & smart!, cute costume ideas!, every 1's costume rocks!, good luck 2 every1!, good luck to everyone, got game? gamegirl rox!, great job! so stylish!, happy halloween :], iluvwarriors wuz here♥, lkemper waz here, pandora wuz here :], too cute everyone!, ~poka~