Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 09:19 AM   #51
Hi, I'm DRAEGANWOLF
Gift Guru

kbamomea is just really nicekbamomea is just really nice

Default Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

Snow white and her 6 dwarfs are ready for a Spooooky evening of Trick or Treating. They are starting in the Enchanted Forest and are headed to the Curio shop to see Arte. Could he possibly be her prince charming?
Snow white is wearing her most lovely outfit, consisting of the chalk flower blue top, summertime yellow skirt, red head bow and shoes. All of her dwarf friends are in their typical attire, ready for a hard days work in the gem mine. Unfortunately, Sleepy fell... well... asleep in the mine, and we couldn't wake him for the picture. Oh well, I'm sure he'll wake up by the time Trick or Treating starts!
Thanks for letting my pets stop by to show off their costumes. This is a FUN contest!!!
Happy Halloween!! My ww id is draeganwolf if you need it.

Click the image to open in full size.
kbamomea is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #52
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Webkinz :)

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 1smiley
My pets will be going to Dr. Quack's home first to get a healthy treat. My chocolate lab, Samantha, is dressed as a ballerina. My pink poodle, Tiffany, is dressed as an angel, my schnauzer, Frank, is dressed as an oil tycoon, and my monkey, Zippy, is dressed as a tired housewife.

Haha, I like the tired housewife idea. I will post my entry later.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 06:19 PM   #53

bugshine is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my entry. Starting from the left going right. First is Icee my lil penguin dressed as a school teacher. She is very close to getting a diploma at the kinzville acadamy, so she wanted to be a teacher. Next is Amanda my panda. She is going as a pirate. She loves being a pirate and so everyone is in our pirate themed room just for her! After that is Charolette, my pink pony, as a rainbow. She is wearing a red belt, purple and blue pants, blue shoes, a yellow hair clip, and a yellow and green shirt. Next is Oreo the b&w cat as a cowgirl. She grew up on a ranch, so no wonder! After her is Pearl, my lil googles, as a clown. She went to the circus this year and loved it so much that she had to be a clown this year. Finally is Crystal, my lil rabbit. She is dressed as an island local. She has been to the tropical island twelve times so far. We are going to the tropical island first because there have been rumors that Sheldon will give the salt water taffy recipe to the first trick-or-treater.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcostume.JPG (50.6 KB, 32 views)
bugshine is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 02:11 PM   #54
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

HappyHalloween!

This years halloween will be a blast! My pets ♥ to dress up & have fun! Here are a few of my pets coustumes for halloween:
*left to right*

Princess, is dressed up as a scuba diver :]
:rbt: Snowy decided to dress up as her favorite candy, jolly ranchers (she hopes to get some too!) *cherry, watermelon,blue rasberry,& apple are the flavors i do belive*
:acs: Buckie is a racecar driver! (aren't glitches sometimes great? lol)
Blueberry is a retro disco dancer Grovyyyy!
Belle is dress up as a farmer girl!
Shorty loves to read, so he is dressed as a nerd/geek (he is actually cool, this costum was just to be funny :])
Midnight, is a fortune teller! Don't you love the hat & crystal ball? haha.
& in the middle of everything, you will find Smokey, my black bear, dressed as his favorite WW character ARTE!!

Everyone had a TON of fun dressing up!! The first stop we will all be making today, is to Chef Gazpacho! We all heard he & his mother are making the yummiest candies this year!

Happy Haloween to all!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 03:35 PM   #55

racekar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, Here are my webkinz all dressed for Halloween to go out and get kibbles, bits and bones. First we have Dale Jr., the Rotweiler, as Frankenstein. Second, Oreo, the Dalmatian, as a clown. Third, Yankee the Yorkie, as a ballerina. Fourth, Galaxy, the Black Lab, as an Aviator. Fifth, Strom Trooper, the White Poodle, as an Astranaut. Sixth, Burno, the Pug, as a Pirate. Seventh, Spike, the Bulldog, as a Punk Rocker. And last but not least, Bingo, the B&W Cheeky Dog, as a Lion. All my dogs want to go trick or treat DogBeard's ship first, because they know he will have maps to buried dog bones. Good Luck and Happy Halloween to all!

By racekar
racekar is offline Male
Old 10-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #56
My favorite pets are
Webkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinz-Lover#1 is a splendid one to behold

The Sporty Horsie Brothers Are Ready To Go Trick Or Treating! And You'll Never Believe What They Are Dressed As..; Each Other! =) Happy Trick Or Treating, Stormy And Thunder!! And Good Luck To Everyone! =D

Webkinz-Lover#1 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #57
Homework Vs.

kimiko will become famous soon enough

Cool! Here is MY entry! I relize one is simerar to another entry, but I promise I didn't cheet!!!!!!!!

Here it is!
From first to last
Gracie- She is a pirate! She is being her idol, Captian Dog Beard. So, to her idols house she goes!
Mama La Brown-She is being Frankenstine!Off to Amanda Panda's house she goes!
Mama Croc- She is being a wizard! Off to Plumpy's house!
Oscar-He is a ninja! Off to greet Arte!
Jade-The hula dancer!She will go to Dex!
Marigot-Plaid Diva! She is off to Henrietta!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkimikobbbb.jpg (25.7 KB, 40 views)
kimiko is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 05:47 PM   #58

Sarahdawn is on a distinguished road

Smitty (The Frankenkinz) is excited to have his friends over for a Halloween party. Twiddlez (The Wiz) and Cookie (The Hippo) are twiddling their fingers and munching on tea and cookies while watching the end of a scary movie. Checkers (The Elephant) is trying to get Confucius (The Lion) to make up his mind if he wants to play his favourite game of checkers (just a quick one!) before they all head out to start trick or treating. First stop is over to Smitty's Grandmas' house ('cause she said she has to be the first to see the little hams and can't wait to give them some goodies!) Then they're off to visit Arte, who promised them a real treasure hunt in a spooky old cave he just found (and insiders are saying this is going to be Arte's greatest find!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHalloween_Smitty & Friends Oct.08.jpg (200.8 KB, 48 views)
Old 10-18-2008, 10:46 PM   #59
keylimecutie

frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

I chose

my lil mouse, sammy swiss (frankenstein)
my panda, ming ling (pilgrim)
my husky, sasha (christmas tree)
my bullfrog, may (ballerina)
my toucan, kiwi (a tropical hawaian princess)
my clysdale, spirit (the queen of hearts)
my choco lab, taylor (alice from alice in wonderland)
my lil alley cat, zoey (eskimo)

my clysdale and my chocolate lab wanted to got together as a theme, so they picked the movie alice in wonderland.

they decided to go to the w shop, to get some coupons,licorice bats, and pumpkin pops.
Attached Images
File Type: jpghalloweenwebkinz.JPG (38.5 KB, 37 views)
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #60
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

Ok, it took some doing cause they all have such busy schedules, but Priscilla (She's the wizard) finally pulled off a Halloween party! (Thanks to many friendly traders, I was able to complete some of these outfits!) I hope everyone enjoys!

The following was served for refreshments:
Hot Cider (since that seemed to be all I could catch during the leafing)
candy apples (they were on-sale!)
scary berry crunch (used every stove in the house cooking these up!)
SS blueberry Bounty (brought by the pirate - I'm sworn to secrecy about who that is)
Shirley templekinz
Trickle Treacle - so we'd all have a pumpkin to get some candy in when visiting all the stars of WW
and.............
Magimmery Mist (closes thing to look like a tornado - my webbies all live in that part of the country!)

After some refreshments and mingling, the crew went out for some treats and some tricks! (good thing the w-shop doesn't sell TP!)

Happy Haunting to all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHappyHalloween.jpg (125.9 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by snuggleb68; 10-19-2008 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: add menu
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cute & smart!, cute costume ideas!, every 1's costume rocks!, good luck 2 every1!, good luck to everyone, got game? gamegirl rox!, great job! so stylish!, happy halloween :], iluvwarriors wuz here♥, lkemper waz here, pandora wuz here :], too cute everyone!, ~poka~