Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 09:58 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

tashulia25 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

I would love to show all my pets but they don't fit in one room. We have big mascarad in webkinz world
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by tashulia25; 10-16-2008 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tashulia25 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 01:06 PM   #42
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

hula dancer x2, pirate, astronaut, wizard,and model
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #43

rscamaro68 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello and Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

My Webkinz have all dressed up and are ready to do some Trick or Treating. First we have Congo, the gorillia, dressed as her favoirte Pirate Dogbeard. Second, Noni, the Gray Wolf, dressed as an Aviator. Third, Pugslee, the Pug, dressed as an Astronaut, with spaceship and all. Fourth, Ambrosia, the Cocker Spaniel, dressed as a Hawaiian Luau Dancer. Fifth, Chance, the Horse, dressed as a fisherman. Sixth, Foxxie, the Floral Fox, dressed up as her favorite Ballerina. Seventh, Little Foot, the Bubblegumasaurus, dressed as a Rancher and ready to plow his farm. And last but not least, we have Whimsical, the Whimsy Dragon, dressed up as a Beauty Pagent Contestant. We will all be heading to my friend Pal's house first for trick or treating, because he is my best friend and I want him to come trick or treat with us. Everyone have fun, be safe and enjoy the season!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

rscamaro68 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 04:22 PM   #44
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I'm not sure this will work, but here goes!

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...stumeparty.jpg

the beagle is Shiloh, she's a princess, and the polar bear is Erica, she is a pilgrim
Old 10-16-2008, 06:27 PM   #45

gorrilla has a spectacular aura about

fang the bat and Nanners the lil monkey
going as a pumpkin and a banana they are going to artes house first

Last edited by gorrilla; 10-19-2008 at 02:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gorrilla is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 06:41 PM   #46
Hey I'm Karyssa!
Gifted

yummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to behold

These are my webkinz having a plan to start trick or treating they will start with ¸princesstiara'S house they heard that she is giving free princess classes

Boots the cheeky monkey is alvin the chipmunk

Sasha the pig is the twin of rainbow she is a bee!

Rainbow the toco toucan is a bee!

Arty the pug is a rocking groom!

Flicka the black freisian is a super diva/princess!

Luna the bat is a styling witch!

Daisy the deer is a beach queen!

And last but not least Billy the bull frog the secret agent!OOps you know too much
yummy98 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:05 PM   #47
sportsluver07
iheartjobros7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

Look above to see my spooktackular pets!
From left to right on the top row we have; Chef Lumpy, Flamenco Dancer Mango, St. Nick the Hippo, and Jonas disguised as a hippo . From left to right on the bottom row we have; Frosty the Skiing Polar Bear, Fu-Fu Smarty Pants, Hula Girl Aussie, and Bizzy the super model!
I hope you like my webkinz and their costumes!
The first house we will visit is Amanda Panda. She may be giving out Wish Tokens!
Happy Halloween everyone!
:el1::toucan::easter:
:kanga:
Old 10-16-2008, 08:53 PM   #48
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome contest!! Here is my entry.

Here are three of my pets.

Cassidy, my Black and White cat to the right, is being a Queen. Cassidy's name as the queen is Stella. She is wearing her favorite gown along with her with crown. She holds a magical wand beside her.
In the middle, is the King. My dalmation, Benny. Benny's name as a King is Sir Henry. He is wearing his famous blue robe and king crown. Beside him is his own wand which declares him ruler of the kingdom.
To the right, is Stella and Sir Henry's daughter, known as Isabella. Isabella is the princess of the kingdom. She has not yet recieved her wand, since she is too young to have so much power. She is wearing her pink-flowered crown and her jewled necklace.

Thanks for reading my entry.. Happy halloween =)
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 09:01 PM   #49
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

Arrow Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

Hey! I have a few of my best dressed webkinz in their Halloween costumes to show you! My ww username is lkemper also if ya need to know! I also want to say great job to everyone else who has dressed up their webkinz. You all have done a great job!

My beagle Tyler, who is the first webkinz starting from the left is dressed up as a Hunter. He wanted to show everyone how he looks while doing his favorite hobby!

My next pet, Markena, is dressed up as a famous rapper. She wants to really show off her style and attitude with her outfit.

Next, we have Cloe. She is dressed up as a cowgirl. With this costume she's ready to trick-or-treat country style. Her boots are made for walkin'!

Our next contestant is Nicole, my lion who is a chef.She loves to cook, and will be making all the halloween recipies for the trick-or-treaters who stop by my place!

Also, my pink pony Laura, is in the running. She is dressed up as a flower princess!

Lastly, Claire, my cocker spaniel is dressed up as a pirate. She just loves those pirates so much, she decided to dress up like one! Arggh!

The first stop they will be going to is Chef Gazpacho's house so Nicole can pick up some cooking tips from her hero!
lkemper is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 10:57 PM   #50
Lil Kinz

Aly6661 is an unknown quantity at this point

Trick-or-Treating at the Haunted House
Left to Right

Swizle is dressed up as a funky Disco Queen. Sam is dressed up as a Hula Girl. And Tippy is dressed up as a cool CowBoy!
Closed

Tags
cute & smart!, cute costume ideas!, every 1's costume rocks!, good luck 2 every1!, good luck to everyone, got game? gamegirl rox!, great job! so stylish!, happy halloween :], iluvwarriors wuz here♥, lkemper waz here, pandora wuz here :], too cute everyone!, ~poka~