Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 02:24 PM   #21
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

Here are a few of our pets getting ready to go trick or treating. Their first stop will be Goober's house. We hear he has been working on some new candy treats in his lab!

Click the image to open in full size.

In the back, running a little late is Kelli dressed as a Judo champion in her judo gi with black belt.

Starting on the left is Muddy dressed as a farmer. Later on he will be giving out free hay rides for eveyone!

Next is Jack dressed as his favorite sweet treat...candy corn!

Crush is dressed as a scientist after his hero Goober!

Roxie is anxiously awaiting her favorite holiday so she is dressed as a snowman. Hope she doesn't melt with all the walking they have to do.

And last (but not least) is Leo dressed as a pumpkin!

My wwid is blessedx5
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #22
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Hi, My name is Maria and Welcome to our Halloween stagging area where we are waiting for our Click the image to open in full size.to take us to our first stop.

Let me introduce you to my friends and tell you who we are all going out as. Going left to right as you Americans do, we have

Daiyu as Buzz Lightyear
Barbie as Gloria the 'hip' Hippo
Jia as DogBeard
Lin as Arte
Jaqueline as a Annie Oakley
Ken as Horton
Me (Maria) as Barry B. Benson
Dixie as Frank N. Stein.

We got a tip from our good friend that Nidiamond has this spooktacular home that we need to make our first stop for trick-or-treating. Well we best grab a bite to eat and finish getting ready before our plane takes off. We don't want to miss the treats at Nidi's!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #23
Ellie

On the left is Rosie as Piggy from Lord of the Flies. He is dressed in a proper British schoolboy blazer, but has torn his pants and lost his shoes due to the harsh conditions on the desert island. He needs his "specs" to see properly.

In the middle is Ella as Amelia EAR-hart, the first female elephant to cross the Atlantic Ocean alone in a plane. She's got her aviator coat and goggles and is ready to fly.

On the right is Talia as Carmen Miranda, the iconic Brazilian singer and actress. She is wearing a flashy red dress and sparkly shoes and of course the fruit hat that she is famous for.

These 3 costumed kinz will be headed first to Pancho's house (from Candy Bash) because he has lots of candy.

Last edited by Ellie; 10-13-2008 at 10:37 PM..
Old 10-13-2008, 08:18 PM   #24
beanlivi17

beanlivi17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

I would like to join my pets into this contest Name is Olivia, and have 8 pets to present... to you.

attached i have put there names and what they are dressed as, as well as what they are.

gjhgjhgj.jpg

On the top left is Ruby a White Poodle and she is dressed as Princess Diana, Next on the left had side is Silver a Silverback Gorilla and he is dressed as Baloo from the Jungle Book, Another on the left hand side is Liku a Cheeky Monkey who is dressed as a Fisherman, and another is Koshi a Black bear and he is dressed as a Hunter, finally on the left hand side is Ivy a Cow dressed as the head chef in the movie No reservations.

On the top right is DeeDee a Duck and she is dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow from the movie Pirates of the Carribean, Next is Jasper a Rottweiller and he is dressed as Gargemell from the cartoon the smurfs, and last but not least is Dundee a crocodile who is dressed as Jack Sparrow's first mate from the movie Pirates of the Carribean- Dead mans Chest.

All of these costumed animals (webkinz) are getting together for the final and big halloween party hosted by there friends from webkinz XD.
beanlivi17 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #25
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Zubat (not pictured) is holding his annual Halloween Bash at Eerie Estate. These six are the latest to arrive. Howler the :gwolf: is dressed as a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. Stripey the is a scarecrow. Boomer the :kanga: is dressed as a Christmas tree. Loco the :toucan: is a small prop plane pilot. Junior the :chi: is a tortured artist who is struggling with his latest masterpiece. Bongo the is a lifeguard. Finally George the :sg: is dressed as a chauffeur which isn't much of a costume since he drove everyone here in the limo he drives for work!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:03 PM   #26
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Sorry picture didn't attach. Let's try again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 4.jpg (32.3 KB, 70 views)
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 05:31 AM   #27
purpleska
Webkinz :)

softballska is on a distinguished road

OK, these are my webkinz and they want to go trick or treating.

Kandy Korn is a bumblebee
Poe is an astronaut
Snuffles is a snowman
Noel :rdr: is santa
Bubba :gor: is a pirate
and last but not least

Lil Matt is a leaf that likes floating around webkinz world giving out prizes

Last edited by softballska; 04-29-2009 at 02:30 PM..
Old 10-14-2008, 05:52 AM   #28
Disney Fanatic!!
Webkinz :)

hairyleo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes!!!!! finally i got the attachment to work!!!!!! YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

ok now let me tell you about my picture.

This is Tommy the penguin. He is dressed up as a witch... wizard... magical penguin. Yeah lets go with that! Magical Penguin. Where is he going you might ask. He is going to the spooky house on top of the hill. What was that!? uh oh. Better get out of here. Looks like someone's or something's in the house. AAAHHH!!! RUN!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinzContest.jpg (450.6 KB, 72 views)
Old 10-14-2008, 07:40 PM   #29
Lil Kinz
rump123 is an unknown quantity at this point

here is my pets!!!! they are dressed as

a balerina
a pirate
a cowboy
a bee
a blackhead (like the zit)
a rich man in a tuxedo
a sunbather
a beach visitor
a hula girl
a fisherman
a google dressed as himself
and
an army fighter

They are going to go to the school first because they heard the teachers were giving out webkinz cares candy bars!!!!
rump123 is offline Male
Old 10-15-2008, 12:23 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Kikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

The children have made Goobers Lab there very first stop, they have heared rumors that Mr. Goober has perfected the everlasting gobstopper!
The only problem is it is everlasting due to the fact it won't fit in there mouths or there treat bags...
Out Trick-or-Treating tonight are good friends..
King Harold as Prince Charming
Sirius as a Wizard
The twins Annie as a Hula girl and Max as a Golf Pro
Hamilton as Chef Gazpacho his favorite TV chef
and Mack as Arte his favorite adventurer... good luck getting those home guys!!

Last edited by Kikio; 10-15-2008 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: spelling
Kikio is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cute & smart!, cute costume ideas!, every 1's costume rocks!, good luck 2 every1!, good luck to everyone, got game? gamegirl rox!, great job! so stylish!, happy halloween :], iluvwarriors wuz here♥, lkemper waz here, pandora wuz here :], too cute everyone!, ~poka~