Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 01:22 PM   #11
Rawrr!
Webkinz :)

Iluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of lightIluvwebkinz167 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

Click the image to open in full size.

I would like to enter my Username for webkinz is PetLovers123456

Here we see Limon the lemon-lime gecko going as a clown, with his brothers and sisters, Nala the lionessdressed as a school teacher, Alvin the chipmunk as a scottish person,Jazzie the bluejay as a ballerina,Roddy the grey wolf as an athlete, and Phoebie the coco dinosaur as a Disco kitty! They soon will leave leave in the cars to go trick or treating!
Iluvwebkinz167 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 07:13 PM   #12
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

Here Is Molly! She is being a fish! Her BFF Hermione is being a blue fish!

I made it out of a bottle, squirted paint inside of it, and decorated!

http://i37.tinypic.com/2nc2ir4.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/2ewmpzl.jpg

Last edited by princesstiara; 10-13-2008 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: I just had to help you post your pictures!
Old 10-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #13
University Duck

My pets will be going trick or treating following my black cat's bath. They will be going to Arte's Shop first, in the hope of getting some very rare candy. My black cat, Susie, will be going as a wizard, my grey wolf, Lobo, will be going as a chef; my cheeky dog, Sandy, will be going as an armored dog; my mouse, Stuart, will be going as a bumblebee; my black lab, Ebony, will be going as a ballerina, my gorilla, Jack, will be going as a clown and my goldfish, Big Fish, will be going as a rock star.

Last edited by University Duck; 10-12-2008 at 08:14 PM..
Old 10-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #14
1smiley

My pets will be going to Dr. Quack's home first to get a healthy treat. My chocolate lab, Samantha, is dressed as a ballerina. My pink poodle, Tiffany, is dressed as an angel, my schnauzer, Frank, is dressed as an oil tycoon, and my monkey, Zippy, is dressed as a tired housewife.

Last edited by 1smiley; 10-12-2008 at 09:01 PM..
Old 10-12-2008, 11:59 PM   #15
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Dylan the Elephant is dressed up as Troy Bolton while he was performing "Bet On It"

Ella the Himalayan is dressed up as Gabriella Montez while she was performing "We're All In This Together"

Sharpay the Yorkie is dressed up as Sharpay Evans while she was performing "What Time Is It?"

Joey the Kangaroo is dressed up as Ryan Evans while was performing "What Time Is It?

Mountain Dew the Crocodile is dressed up as Chad while he was performing "What Time Is It?"

Si- the Siamese Cat is dressed up as Taylor McKessie while she was performing "What Time Is It?"

Where will these friends first go Trick or Treating???
To Prada the White Terrier's house who was the first Webkinz to move into this neighborhood!!

Last edited by nire1976; 10-13-2008 at 12:16 AM.. Reason: posted pic without my name on it and forgot to take pink bow off of Sharpay.
nire1976 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 08:38 AM   #16
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Here are Squirt, my lil kinz elephant on the left, and Junior my lil kinz frog on the right. Squirt wanted to be Marie Antoinette and wore her red dress, red slippers, and wig. Junior on the other hand begged me to be a viking, so he is wearing his viking helmet, mocasins, kilt, and 2007 fall fest sweater. Their first stop is Ms. Cowaline. They believe she is giving out free homework! LOL!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 13.png (51.7 KB, 46 views)
merry312 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 09:30 AM   #17
Rae4

Here we have my Patches dressed as a clown!! Going trick or treating with her is her :easter: pal Lily dressed as her favorite rock legend, Elvis Presely! They are going to stop by their friend Arte's house first, because for his 15 first trick or treaters, he will be doing a random draw for a surprize rare item!

Rae ♥♥
Attached Images
File Type: jpgrdfgyhjk.jpg (223.8 KB, 91 views)
Old 10-13-2008, 10:34 AM   #18
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

Here is my picture:

First we have Xiongmao, my Panda dressed as an Elephant.
Then we have Tinkle the Turtle dressed as Frankenstein. She looks natural in green!
Next is Liberty the Cheeky Monkey dressed as a member of NASA. (aka astronaut)
Then we have Mimzy the Whimsy Dragon dressed as a Lion to show her courage.
Next up is Boston the Dalmation dressed as a Hippo and finally,
Kermit the Frog dressed as a bee, because he always wanted to fly!

Their first stop Trick Or Treating will be Ms. Cowoline's Academy. They heard she was giving out FREE Educations!

POSTALONE
Old 10-13-2008, 10:46 AM   #19
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

TrappersKid1 has disabled reputation

Here is Brandy and :wt: Fancy. They are dressed as Danny and Sandy. They are trying to get "Greased Lightning" fixed in time to Trick or Treat at Plumpy's. She is the best at giving out free advice in all of idell High!!

Last edited by TrappersKid1; 06-17-2009 at 05:15 PM..
Old 10-13-2008, 12:19 PM   #20
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн
Webkinz :)

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

On the far left is my lil'kinz Clydesdale, Marshmallow, going as Miss Christmas
Next is my lil'kinz cow, Moriah, going as the girl version of Emeril from Emeril Live.
My lil'kinz tiger, Edmund, is going as a rapper.
My lil'kinz Panda, Peter, is a Englishman who lives in the 18th century.
The dolphin, Sylvia, is a leaf.
My pinto, Elizabeth, is a Christmas tree.
And the Collie, Marigold, is going as a Sugar Plum Fairy.

They are out on the patio and are going to Fred Rover's house first to talk to him about how he plays sports.

Last edited by hereigns56; 10-16-2008 at 06:55 PM..
Closed

Tags
cute & smart!, cute costume ideas!, every 1's costume rocks!, good luck 2 every1!, good luck to everyone, got game? gamegirl rox!, great job! so stylish!, happy halloween :], iluvwarriors wuz here♥, lkemper waz here, pandora wuz here :], too cute everyone!, ~poka~