Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 05:13 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

I just love this contest! It is so much fun to see everyone's webbies dressed up!
Here are my 8 of my wonderful webkinz. They have many places to go tonight. First, they are planning to go to the old house on the hill that is on their street, but some of the girls are too scared. So they might go to Persephone's house to get the Halloween costume style guide & suckers that are in the shape of shoes! Then they all plan to meet up & go to the Zoo & around the neighborhood. Uh oh. I've forgotten the most import part! You don't know my webkinz names!

Miley, the yellow lab, is dressed as Hannah Montana.
Coal, the black cat, is a prom queen.
Comet, the reindeer, is Santa.
Prancer, the reindeer, is Mrs. Claus.
Olivia, the lil chickadee, it Dumbo the flying elephant.
Onyx, the bat, is Franken-Pumpkin. (He couldn't decide who to be)
Sandy, the golden retriever, is Alvin from the Chipmunks.
Bean, the pug, is an astronaut on land.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz on halloween.JPG (36.8 KB, 27 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 09:18 AM   #92
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

First off.... PT, Happy Birthday!
Next....thanks for hosting this contest! It has given my young daughter and I a project to work on for the last week! First dressing, then writing a little story! Thanks! Now..... for GG and DD's Haunted Trick or Treat Story!

Click the image to open in full size.
Introductions are in order!
We are pleased to introduce you to our Webkinz Halloween trick-or-treaters!
Battie4U is a very way out mummy!
Followed by Shetan, the Black Stallion, who loves playing a Crazy Mental Patient.
Our Twin Pink Poodles, Isabella and Bella are dressed as .... pink dalmations!
Buffy the Black Cat loves her orange hair with her witches costume.
Bandar the Cheeky Monkey says he doesn't need any hair for her witch to be cool!
And last, but not least.... we have DreamWeaver the Pink Pony who says a devil's costume fits her personality! Oh no!
Our fearless group is trying out a new neighborhood this year..... maybe they should have stayed home!
The first house they went to..... was a Haunted Mansion, not much candy was handed out by the flying ghost.
The next house, 101 Trick or Treat Lane, had some unusaul occupants.... seems Frankenstein and his wife lived there! Thank heaven, the happy couple liked kids.... lots of great treats!
Grimsley Manor came next.... they nearly didn't stop because of the big 3 headed dog guarding the house! But after meeting the Grimsley's, they changed there minds and were rewarded with a huge bag of treats!
The costumed group decided not to stop at the final house.... Blackstone castle on the hill.... was just too scary with the lightning and screams coming from there!
Will the group be back next year..... only their mummy's know! Bwaahhaaaa!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:02 AM   #93

ipodnano25 is on a distinguished road

Here's my pet Cookie and she is dressed up as a pirate wizard from a long time ago:] and her first stop is at my best friends house Brooke's to go trick-or-treating Click the image to open in full size.
ipodnano25 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 10:39 AM   #94

ilove2bamom is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Halloween

We are on our way to Grandma's house to Trick or Treat, she always gives us the best Treats!

Trick or Treat! Smell my Feet! Give me something good to eat!

Sherbert is a Bumble Bee
Nibbles is an Island Princess
Mystra is a Pumpkin
Jiggles is a Clown
Brows is a Pirate
Sasha is a Cow Boy
Cotton Candy is a Fairytale Princess
Freya is a Witch

Last edited by ilove2bamom; 10-27-2008 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: Correct Icons
Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 AM   #95
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Eight friends are gathered in our Halloween room and are all ready to go trick-or-treating.

Miranda, Ellie, Mulligan, Clarabelle, Charlie, Chester, Pugsley and Lassie picked out costumes for this year. As you can see most of their costumes are sweet but a couple are scary for some of the poor webbies.

Miranda the panda loves to dress up and is always acting like a princess.
Ellie sometimes gets tired of her life in the circus and dreams of being a ballerina.
Mulligan the bullfrog is dressed as a fisherman which scared our friend Gloria the Goldfish away from trick-or-treating.
Clarabelle comes from Texas and loves being a cowgirl whether on Halloween or all year round. She adds her own sense of style with her purple cowgirl hat!
Charlie gets his kicks from being silly so a clown was perfect for this year.
Chester is our collector and when he found this ancient gladiator helmet, he knew he had to be a gladiator for Halloween.
Pugsley is dressed as a hunter which is scary for all of the webkinz even though he would really never hurt a fly!
Lassie is ready to rock 'n roll in her super star costume.

When Halloween actually arrives, the gang will head first to Plumpy's house. All of the webbies love sweet treats and they are hoping that Plumpy will share a few recipes along with the delicious treats she is sure to hand out!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 11:40 AM   #96
WhiteTerrierFan

Happy Birthday PT, and THANK YOU for holding this very fun contest, I enjoyed it.

My 8 Webkinz are VERY excited for Halloween..Boy, do they love dressing up!!

Here are my webkinz that will be trick or treating this year! Sweetie, Lovely, Romeo, Paris, Oliver, Mash, Ronnie, and Boo!!

Sweetie the LovePuppy - Sweetie is the retro gal of the bunch! She has the multi-colored jacket, her white slacks, big white sunglasses, and her pink hat, that she ADORES.

Lovely the Cocoa Dinosaur - Lovely's favorite season is SUMMER. She's dressed in her swimsuit, purple and orange, with her sandals, and her big pink sunhat. (I'm going to make her bring a jacket when she goes, too cold for that nonsense. )

Romeo the Rottweiler - Romeo has his school uniform on! With his blazer, and nice slacks, and his fancy shoes, Romeo is quite the Romeo!

Paris the Pug - Paris is in sleepover mode! With her polka-dot jammies, and her slippers, she's ready for bed after she goes trick or treating!!

Mash the Purple Monster - Mash is the BIKER. He's got his Dude hat, his vest, and his jeans. And you can't forget those WICKED shades!

Ronnie the Elephant - Hup 2, 3, 4, put 'em up, 2 3 4...Ronnie is the drill sargent! He loves his camo. Ronnie would love to be in the army when he grows up.

Oliver the Black Bear - Oliver's a cowboy! Forever he is running around the house singing, "YEEHAW!" He always tries to get on Belle the Horse's back and riding her.

Boo the Black Cat - Boo is the PINK PRINCESS this year, her FAVORITE FAVORITE color of all time is pink...She's very princess-y. She is very excited that she gets to dress all in PINK! Woohooo!!

First stop is Arte's curio shop! Who knows? Maybe he has some rare candy mixed in....

Last edited by WhiteTerrierFan; 10-27-2008 at 11:52 AM..
Old 10-27-2008, 02:32 PM   #97
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

Thumbs up Re: Operation October Costume Contest! LAST DAY TODAY! Thread will be closed at Midnight! OCT 27th

My pets went Trick-or-Treating early this year at
Dora the Explorer's house.

I will explain my pets' costumes from left to right, beginning with the bottom row:
My Penguin :pgn: is Hannah Montana
My Bengal Tiger :bt: is a nun
My Cow is an angel
My Toco Toucan :toucan: is Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz
My Brown Bear is a fortune teller
My Skunk is a chef
My American Cocker Spaniel :acs: is a cheerleader doing a split
My Chicken :bokbok: is a cowboy

My daughter and I had so much fun dressing our pets for this contest.
We hope you enjoy the picture!
....................................HAPPY HALLOWEEN!.........................................

Last edited by Funsilly; 10-27-2008 at 09:04 PM..
Funsilly is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 02:58 PM   #98
Call me Mrs.Malfoy!

jonalicious916 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Operation October Costume Contest! LAST DAY TODAY! Thread will be closed at Midnight! OCT 27th

Mt picture is attached

Lola the :seal: is a '90s diva
Chedder the is a award-winning movie star
Chilly the Lii':pgn: is a Christmas tree
Sunny the Lil':wt: is a blueberry
Claire the is a rock star(she says shes even sang with the Jonas Brothers)
Sammy the Lil' is a cherry(he and Sunny are always something together)
And they will go Trick or Treating at Amanda Pandas first.
They heard she is giving out wish tokens
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCostume Contest '08.jpg (17.9 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by jonalicious916; 10-27-2008 at 03:02 PM..
jonalicious916 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 03:00 PM   #99
SillieBunny
Gift Guru

SillieGoosie is a WI addict!
SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!SillieGoosie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Operation October Costume Contest! LAST DAY TODAY! Thread will be closed at Midnight! OCT 27th

Here are 8 of my Webkinz attending the Halloween Feast before they go Trick-or-Treating!

From left to right:
Lucy, dressed as Carmen Miranda (Swimsuit Top and grass skirt!)
Midnight, dressed as Plumpy on Oscar Night
Sugar, dressed as the Cowardly Lion
Luna, dressed as Gandalf
Josie, dressed as Plumpy
Licorice, dressed as Jerry Seinfeld
Cocoa, dressed as a Heffalump
Daisy, dressed as Hecate

and their first stop for the evening, of course, will be Grandma's house!!

Happy Halloween!!
Old 10-27-2008, 04:01 PM   #100
BiteSizeSmile

BiteSizeSmile is an unknown quantity at this point

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/SARAHA%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/SARAHA%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/SARAHA%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]From left to right my Halloweenkinz are Blitzy as a Colorful Clown on his mini bike, Sir Francis as his favorite pirate Stede Bonnet (the gentleman pirate), Leo as King of the Forest, Blueberry as an Astronaut, Whimsy as a Trojan soldier, Kit Kat as Harry Potter, Spooky as a Bumble Bee, and Snowflake as a Chef. They are excited to go trick-or-treating to Fluffington's house first. They hear that he is giving out the most candy this year!:bas:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWebkinzHalloween.jpg (50.9 KB, 25 views)
Closed

Tags
cute & smart!, cute costume ideas!, every 1's costume rocks!, good luck 2 every1!, good luck to everyone, got game? gamegirl rox!, great job! so stylish!, happy halloween :], iluvwarriors wuz here♥, lkemper waz here, pandora wuz here :], too cute everyone!, ~poka~