Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 07:33 AM   #1
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Arrow Winners Announced!Operation October Costume Contest!

EVERYONE did an OUTSTANDING job.
Thank you for your entries, it made it SO difficult to choose!

This was the challenge ~

I want to see your webbies all dressed up to go trick or treating!
Dress them up in any type of out fits you can dream up!
Scary, cute, funny; the sky is the limit!

You can enter your online webkinz OR
you can dress up your plush webkinz and use them.

Then put a group of them together to go trick or treating ~
Let me know who they are, how they are dressed
and for extra credit, tell us whose house they are going to trick or treat at first!

You may have one virtual pet entry with up to 8 pets shown
(ONE screen shot)
OR you may have one real webkinz entry with up to 8 pets shown
(ONE picture)

When taking shots of your real webkinz, please be sure that no people or other identifying things like the front of your house are in the picture. Thanks......

Now for the moment you have all been waiting for!

The grand "real Webkinz" prize goes to:

Bonsai!

Click the image to open in full size.

My Webbies all made their own costumes this year.

Persia, the persian cat, is dressed as a Candy Cane. Pepe the skunk is dressed up as a duck (his costume is made from his baby brother's washcloth glove - the duckie is one of the glove's fingers. LOL.) Checkers, a spunky little beagle, is dressed up as a scarey ghost! Boo! Ginger, a panda, borrowed her older sister's witch costume from last year, but she added a pretty orange ribbon to make it her own. My personal favorite, Chippy, is a Mariachi band member this year - and he even taught himself a cute little Mariachi song, since one of his neighbors always asks him to "earn" his treat by telling a joke or sharing a special talent. Last, but certainly not least, is little Clover the cow, who dressed herself as a cute pair of Flip-Flops! And the friends have a long-standing tradition of making their own treat bags every year, the night before Halloween. Every cute little bag was a group effort.

The first house they go to every year is Chippy's neighbor. They're the only house on the block where all the kids have to do a song or dance, or tell a joke to get their candy. They like to get it over with right away, since most of the Kinz don't have anything prepared. Chippy is ready though, he can't wait to perform his mariachi song! And Checkers has his joke ready as well: "Knock knock." Who's there? "Gorilla." Gorilla who? "Gorilla me a hamburger, I'm starving!!"

The Grand Prize "Virtual Webkinz" Winner is:
IVYKINZ!

A Year of Holidays!

Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 795x452.Click the image to open in full size.

They are planning on going to Kimmy's Crafty Critterz Clubhouse. :koala: Apparently, the club members are giving out homemade candy! What a treat!

They had a lot of fun planning their costumes. They didn’t always agree on everything but in the end, they were all very happy with how their team costume turned out.

:luvfrogrince XandO XIV got stuck with being Valentine’s Day. He didn’t really like the girly clothes that the others picked out for him. But seeing that he didn’t help figure out any of the costumes, he got stuck with it. The rest of the crowd thinks he’s the best Valentine’s Day ever.

IvyKinz is St. Patrick’s Day. She’s not a frog so she finds it’s easy to be green on Halloween. Did you ever notice that the new Pirate Silk shirt looks a lot like a leprechaun shirt?

Cosette is Easter. She was very insistent that SHE had to be Easter and that Easter had to have a new Easter bonnet. She is very glad that I let her buy one when I took her on vacation.

Gaudior is Independence Day. He picked it because he was the only one who had fur that was any of the patriotic colors. He says that not all patriots are cowboys but he couldn’t pass up the wShop Cowboy Hat because it has a star on it. And the gold on that hat and his shirt represents the spangles on the Star Spangled Banner.

:clyde:Elise McKenna is Halloween. The rest of her friends think she turned out more like the season Fall than like Halloween but she insists that the colors are what are important. If she did a Halloween costume like a ghost or a witch then she wouldn’t be Halloween, she would be a ghost or a witch. Still she cheated. She wears that kilt skirt and those shoes every chance she gets.

:gr:Mustard is Thanksgiving. He was so glad that my friend sent me the Pilgrim Hat as a gift. He was my first webbie and I adopted him in January ’08 so we missed the Thanksgiving gifts last year. Elise thinks he looks like more like a Pilgrim than like Thanksgiving. But she couldn’t think of anything else for him to wear unless she gave up her hat.

Molly is Christmas. Her outfit was the most expensive. I had to trade for both her hat and her dress and I had to hang out in trade room for hours to find someone who had them. We didn’t get as lucky on the Christmas clothing as we did on the Pilgrim Hat. But nobody minds that I spent more on her than the others. They are just happy that the group looks so good together. And they can’t go as “A year of Holidays” without a great Christmas.

:pig:Last but not least is Little Pig. He is Baby New Year. The others keep telling him that he is not BABY New Year but just New Year’s Day. But he said, “Baby New Year is the New Year. They are one in the same.” When they accused him of being a baby about it, he then said, “I’m not a baby but the New Year is!” He put his costume together himself without any help and they love his costume they just wish he would say he was dressed as New Year’s Day.

Well it was a lot of work to figure out all those costumes. I’m glad they did most of the work themselves. Now if I can just get them to take off their costumes until Halloween maybe they will still be clean when it’s time to actually go Trick-o-Treating.

Runners up are:
Real ~ Kellykinz8, Funsilly, livi & iamsarahsue

Virtual ~ Lollie, Skipper783, Kbamomea and Mathmom2

To claim your prize you MUST add princesstiara to your friendlist, then send me a pm telling me what your user name is. If you have won a shopping spree, please also send me a list of what you would like...

It was SO hard to choose! Everyone did a fantastic job!
You are SO clever!

Grand Prize for the Virtual Webkinz Costume Contest is a Fall Wardrobe & a special surprise prize!

4 Runners Up will receive a W Shop 1000 KK Shopping Spree

Grand Prize for the Real Webkinz Costume Contest will be a Fall Wardrobe
& a special surprise prize!

4 runners up will receive a W Shop 1000 KK Shopping Spree

A big thanks to my staff for their help in narrowing the choices!

Last edited by princesstiara; 11-03-2008 at 10:09 AM..
princesstiara is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 08:43 AM   #2
alt1981black
Webkinz :)

alt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zero
alt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Operation October Costume Contest! October 12 - 27th

My Koala, Tyr, is dressed up as a Spartan soldier from 300 lore. His first stop for trick-or-treating will be Arte, who has a fondness for ancient periods in history, himself. Tyr loves Halloween, and he's a Spartan warrior at heart!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgTyr the Spartan Warrior.JPG (107.3 KB, 126 views)
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 09:56 AM   #3
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Here is Steve, the acountant. His first stop for trick or treating is Plumpy's house because he heard she was going to give out free advice. LOL
Old 10-12-2008, 10:34 AM   #4

bubblypop97 will become famous soon enough

my webkinz from left to right:

Kylie dressed as a bumblebee, Cuddles dressed as a cowboy, and Bandit dressed as a disco diva.
They are heading to Persephone's house first because they heard she was giving out kinzstyle clothing.
bubblypop97 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 10:34 AM   #5
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here is my entry. I hope you like it : )

In the back is my yorkie, Cotton Candy. She is...well to tell you the truth I don't know what she is supposed to be. Then, there is my black cat, Salem dressed as a bee! After, is my duck Heather dress as a witch.
In the next row is my lil'kinz black poodle, Sabrina dressed as a fashion princess! Next, is my yellow lab dressed as pink and yellow lemonade. Then, there is my chocolate lab dressed as a modern rainbow princess.
On the side is my penguin, Happy Feet dressed as a snowboy. He's laughing : ) Next to him is my reindeer, Hooves dressed as a cold reindeer!
Their first trick-or-treat spot is at Ms. Birdy's house so they can see the newly adopted pets.
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 11:00 AM   #6
ow, its emma!
Gift Guru

Pokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud of

Rainbow webbies.png

(*Click on pic to make it bigger*)

**A Rainbow of Webbies!***

This Halloween, seven of my webbies decided to be a rainbow. Each one of them got a color , and they dressed completely in that color. THen they lined up together, and created a Rainbow of Webkinz! Here is their descriptions:

Hot Cocoa the Chocolate Lab, 'Red'

It was Hot Cocoa's original idea to be a rainbow, so everyone else let her be first, red. She is dressed in the "Alvin" costume's sweatshirt, from the Alvin and the Chipmunks click-to-win, The red European sunglasses, from the W-shop, and the Funky Plaid hat, an awesome accesory! Hot Cocoa looks Rockin' in red!

Purrr the Lion, 'Orange'

With Purrr's orange fur, and fiery mane, he was the obvious choice for orange. He is dressed in the Orange Sweater and Fall toque from the Fall Fest click-to-win. He looks ready for fall! Purrr looks Outrageous in orange!

Rose the Golden Retriever, 'Yellow'

Rose's fur is a gorgeous yellow color, but that wasn't the only reason she was chosen as yellow. Her sunny and happy personality bring happiness to every webkinz, everywhere. She is dressed in a variety of clothing. She is wearing the shirt and shoes from the Bee costume, from the Bee Movie click-to-win, and the straw hat and skirt from the Souvenir Shop. Rose looks Yay! in yellow!

Lilly the Bullfrog, 'Green'

Lilly is a true frog at heart. She loves swamps, and ponds, and plants, and everything green, so she volunteered immediately to be green. She is wearing the Green Santakinz pants and hat, from the Wshop at Christmas time, and the Wheel of the month tee from when it came time to spin! Lilly looks Great in green!

Ava the Hippo, 'Blue'

Ava was my first ever webkinz, and with her pretty blue stringy fur, she was the perfect choice for blue. She is wearing the Winterfest Parka, and the Snowy Blue toque from the Winterfest click-to-win, and the Blue Bow and Blue Mary Jane's from the Wshop. Ava looks Beautiful in blue!

Pastel the Sherbet Bunny, 'Purple'

Pastel is a very artistic webkinz, and with her pastel colored, easter-like fur, she was everyone's choice for purple. She is dressed in the new Funky purple mod hat and the Purple Pajama top from the Wshop. Pastel looks Pretty in purple!

Heartsy the Love Puppy, 'Pink'

Heartsy is a romantic, girly webkinz, and since her special holiday is Valentine's Day, there was no question that she was the one for pink. She is wearing Plumpy's Glasses, which is her favorite article of clothing, and the adorable pink bow and ballerina top from the Wshop. Heartsy looks Perfect in pink!

Their first stop when they are trick-or-treating will be FIA's, because they heard from someone that Fluffy the Unicorn has a friend who is a Pegasus, and the Pegasus will be giving out free Rainbow cloud couches.

I hope you enjoy my entry as much as I loved making it! Good Luck to everyone!

Last edited by Pokadottie; 10-12-2008 at 11:14 AM..
Pokadottie is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 11:36 AM   #7
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

This is Zinc the panda, Serenity the Clydesdale and Amber the Black bear. They are going to Tabby Von Meow's house first because they heard she is a scaredy-cat. To make sure they scare her they are dressing up like a bubble bath, a teenage dog lover and an uptight cat show judge. That's a cat's worst nightmare!
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 12:05 PM   #8
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

This is the story of the "Mommy Kitty" who took who two boys, "Fluffy" and "Furry" out trick or treating. In the first scene, on the left, "Fluffy" is having a tandrum because he refused his nap and he didn't want to wear a hat. "Mommy Kitty" insists on always wearing a hat when the weather changes. She bribes him with a pumpkin pop, so that he'll stay in the wagon and pose for the picture.

In the second scene, on the right, "Fluffy" has fallen asleep in the wagon. He later wakes up refreshed, sorry for his tantrum, and ready to go trick or treating. The End.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 12:41 PM   #9
Gift Trainee

TwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonder

This is my centurion on his way to look for the rest of the legions.

Last edited by TwinzKinz; 11-22-2008 at 05:17 PM..
TwinzKinz is offline Male
Old 10-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #10

babygirl1211 is an unknown quantity at this point

From left to right Clyde is a pirate Chichi is a cheerleader Moo Is the president and Jade is a pretty actor they all are going trick or treating at the curio shop they heard he was going to give out rare items...

---------- babygirl1211 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by babygirl1211; 10-12-2008 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
babygirl1211 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cute & smart!, cute costume ideas!, every 1's costume rocks!, good luck 2 every1!, good luck to everyone, got game? gamegirl rox!, great job! so stylish!, happy halloween :], iluvwarriors wuz here♥, lkemper waz here, pandora wuz here :], too cute everyone!, ~poka~