Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #601
Webkinz :)

jla179 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI & Ameriwade Costume Contest!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Welcome to our official entry thread to our Costume Contest!

Thanks to a generous donation from our partner at Ameriwade, we are hosting a contest here on Webkinz Insider to give away 2 Priceless Halloween hats (Purple Witch's Hat), last available in Halloween 2005!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

We want you to create your own costume from various clothing items in Webkinz World. Be as creative as you can, combining different clothing, with different pets and make the best and most original costume you can imagine!

Since there are two prizes, there will be two winners.

The first winner will be chosen by Wendy and I. The second winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries to receive the other Priceless virtual item!

The second winner will be chosen randomly from all of the entries to receive the other Priceless virtual item!

Each WI member is allowed to make 3 entries to the contest.*Any entries not posted in the*official thread*will not be considered for the prizes. The contest starts right now and runs through Sunday, October 18th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (US Kinz Time).*Good luck everyone!

Please use this thread only for entries. Comments or anything more than entries to the contest will be considered OT and deleted.
jla179 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #602
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Entry #1 - This is Gum Drop going as the Loch Ness Monster.

Click the image to open in full size.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #603
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Entry #2 - Nomad as a "Monarch Butterfly"

Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #604
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

This is Free spirit as the goddess of the harvest, my final entry.
My first ones are back quite a bit, hope that is alright.
Sorry that I posted it in the wrong thread accidentally.
Shandree is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:56 PM   #605

Daddykinz will become famous soon enough

Here's my Lion as a Samurai

Here's my Chimpanzee as Dr. Gregory House

Finally Here's my Tiger Snake as Kaa the Snake from the Jungle Book
Daddykinz is offline Male
Old 10-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #606
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Wow, finally finished creating these costumes.

Ok, here is Ora the Sig. Golden Retriever as a Zombie Princess.

Here is probably my favourite, Lola the Sig. Cocker Spaniel as Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.

And lastly, here is one I kinda made up on the spot. Jasmine the Sig. Calico Cat as the ghost of Halloween.

KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #607
Lil Kinz

Farmer Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my pet Jackie Russell training for what ever comes her way this Halloween, at a pavilion inside the Zhuozheng Garden in Suzhou, Jiangsu province, one of the finest gardens in China

This is my pet Milkshake preparing for her Halloween party.

This is my pet Black Jack up to no-good as usual, as he prepares for the spoils of Halloween by snooping around.

Farmer Joe is offline Male
Old 10-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #608
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

This is my pig, going as Babe Lincoln A.K.A. "Honest Babe" this halloween. If elected president, he promises to unite the north and south pig pens, and put Jimmy Dean and Oscar Meyer out of business forever! (I may add more entries later )
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbabeclose.JPG (5.6 KB, 1 views)
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #609
Lil Kinz

Mommom718 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI & Ameriwade Costume Contest!

Here are my three entries:

Vinnie as "Chiquita the Banana Monkey"

Buffy as "Wild Bill Buffalo"

And lastly let's discuss the elephant in the middle of the room... Jumbo as a "Bumble Bee"

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
Mommom718 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:05 PM   #610
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/KRISTY%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]Click the image to open in full size.

This is Elizabeth Nicole on her first day of pre-k. She even dressed herself, as if you couldn't tell. What's that all over her face, could be finger paint, could be green jello she had for snack. Oh well we love her just the way she is.

Entry # 1
slbradshaw is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alleys got tags, code wowewe, deeeeaaaaaaa, dragonbird will win, frugal!, go dragonbird!, good luck, good luck everyone :), happy halloween!!!!!!!, i wanna witch hat, i'm off to see the wizard, icanhazwhichhat?, jwolfer will win hat, kevinelevin was here!, mrs. taco not mr. burrito, only in my dreams, redstar55wuzhere, salenaaaaa.(:, shooting star?!, shrek!!!, some awesome costumes!, the emperor! page3post1, this is all i ever wantd, we love wi!, winkystar29 loves wi :)