Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #421
Webkinz :)

Kasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicness
Kasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI & Ameriwade Costume Contest!

Here is my entry:

Click the image to open in full size.
Kasik21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #422
HOOPIE!! I'm a
Gift Guru

lolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

My Halloween costume entries are a theme to some famous celebrities, who have passed on...

A Tribute to Some of My Favorite Celebrities
1. Marilyn Monroe Sings "Happy Birthday" to JFK

2. Michael Jackson in "Thriller" video (represented by Bubbles the Chimp

3. Elvis in his music room in Graceland
lolakitty is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 01:57 PM   #423
Lil Kinz
mala8 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is Adrian as a rocker

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

these pictures are of my pet adrian in his rocker caterpillar look
These pictures are of trudy sporting her fabulous new outfit

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

and finally, this is marbles showing her woodland outfit she got for her birthday

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

it is kind of messy
mala8 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:01 PM   #424
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size. Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Click the image to open in full size. Jessie from Toy Story 2.

TessaKinz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:03 PM   #425
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Thanks so much for yet another amazing and totally fun contest!!!

With so many costume possibilities it was hard for me to come up with something creative and unique! I've seen a few of the entries and I must say that there are lots of creative people here at WI!! Well done everyone and best of luck to all!!

Here are my entries:

First we have Delphine, the Brown Dog, who certainly is not a deer caught in headlights... She is a Hypnotizing Deer Ninja!! But not to worry she only hypnotizes for treats during Halloween!!

Next, we have Flora, the Spotty Dinosaur dressed as Bridezilla. Although, the name might sound fearsome, she is actually a very kind and gentle dinosaur!

And finally, we have Wanikiya, my little Sea Otter who in this picture is an Educated Monster studying very hard in school.

Thanks so much again for the great contest!! And good luck to everyone!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #426
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

Thanks for the contest!

Here's SuLin, posing as a "Circus Ringmaster"...

Here's Sheegwa, posing as an "Opera Singer" from Italy...

And here's SuLin again, posing as the famous WW artist, "Blake E. Bear" (Sorry; in female form, lol)...

tinkrulz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #427
momtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to allmomtofaye is a name known to all

Here are my three entries...thanks for another wonderful contest!

Last edited by momtofaye; 10-18-2009 at 02:10 PM..
momtofaye is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:08 PM   #428
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

This is Snow Ella. She is very "green" and makes her clothes out of natural materials
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:09 PM   #429
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Click the image to open in full size. This is Zella as a 50's girl
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:13 PM   #430
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Thanks for the fun contest
Closed

Tags
alleys got tags, code wowewe, deeeeaaaaaaa, dragonbird will win, frugal!, go dragonbird!, good luck, good luck everyone :), happy halloween!!!!!!!, i wanna witch hat, i'm off to see the wizard, icanhazwhichhat?, jwolfer will win hat, kevinelevin was here!, mrs. taco not mr. burrito, only in my dreams, redstar55wuzhere, salenaaaaa.(:, shooting star?!, shrek!!!, some awesome costumes!, the emperor! page3post1, this is all i ever wantd, we love wi!, winkystar29 loves wi :)