Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI & Ameriwade Costume Contest!

sorry attachment did not come up
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwi entry.jpg (128.5 KB, 18 views)
12Mitchp is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #162

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

Here's my Pixie trying on her costumes for halloween! She is so excited to trick or treat~
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtink all dressed up.jpg (52.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpgtink all dressed up #2.jpg (61.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpgtink all dressed up #3.jpg (60.0 KB, 19 views)
pixie1101 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #163
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

Sorry if these are too big or small. I don't post pics and such very often and am never sure if I am doing it right. I am so excited about this contest so I had to give it a shot!! Good luck everyone and Happy Halloween!!

My cat LOVES to watch wheel of fortune and has always admired Vanna White. She wanted to be the Vanna white of her own wheel... sooooo.... now she is!! She is the new Vanna White of the wheel of wow!! She loves her new look!
Click the image to open in full size.
My zebra styling her kimmy overalls, 3-D glasses, nafaria's purple slippers, and jester hat. She loves to paint and LOVES color so she wanted to be a rainbow artist for halloween this year!!
My lil kinz unicorn in her fairy outfit. She just loves her blue shoes so there was not getting those off or her... matching or not
And last but not least... just for enjoyment... some of my webbies are already gathered together and are ready to celebrate halloween! Everyone else will arrive shortly... the it will be Party Time!!
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #164
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Hi, here are my three entries:

This is Samantha modelinh a zombie red riding hood. She is wearing zombie make up, and I am not sure what the rest is called...

This is Samantha modeling a hobo. She is wearing a patchwork hat and a bad fairy shirt, and that it all i know.

This is Samantha modeling a maid. She is wearing a wizard's cloak and that is all i know.

Enjoy,
Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #165
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Here is my entry #2:
Bell (reindeer) as a Wintermint Reindeer

Bell has always wondered why the wintermint reindeer is more popular than her, the first and original webkinz reindeer. I mean, she should have a chance to become famous too, right? Well, this is her day to become a popular reindeer as well!
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #166
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

here are my three entries

This is Ginger dressed up as "Mother Nature"

this Lady dressed up as a "Chip- Monk" notice the classic haircut

This is Cleo dressed up as the "Pink Energizer Bunny"
Old 10-15-2009, 05:05 PM   #167

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

awesome costumes, my friend is going to takes pics of my costumes because i don't know how to screen shot. lol
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #168
This writer is
Gifted

madi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond repute

~Kovak~
Here is Kovak, he has taken very large trip in only a matter of 7 days! His first stop was at Queen Qui Qui's egyptian palace, finding a voyage to Jamestown the first U.S settlement, and finding an old indian tribal village! Picking up a few artifacts on the way!

~Amethyst~
Here is my beautiful Amethyst! The Queen Alpha of the Amethyst Mountains! Her elegant jeweled tiara sits perfectly upon her regal head!
madi86042 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 05:22 PM   #169

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI & Ameriwade Costume Contest!

HERE IS CHARCOAL MY BLACK AND WHITE CAT.

FIRST ENTRY: CHARCOAL AS A MONARCH BUTTERFLY. (WEARING BEE SHOES AND ANTENNAE & THE PSI FROM THE CATERPILLAR. )

SECOND ENTRY: CHARCOAL AS SNOW WHITE. (WEARING GLASS SLIPPERS, BLUE BOW, & THE FAIRYTALE DRESS)

THIRD ENTRY: CHARCOAL AS A BEE. (WEARING THE BEE SHOES, BEE ANTENNAE, BEE SHIRT, & BEE PANTS)

THANKS FOR THE CONTEST & GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE! I HOPE I POSTED THE PICS RIGHT. NEW TO CONTESTS WITH PICTURES IN THEM LOL. =)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!!
inncntgurl is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #170

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Here are my 3 entries! Love the contest!

This is my magical ninja!

This pet is a game show host...a cross between Vanna White and Pat Sajak, lol

This is my little wizard

gattshall6 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alleys got tags, code wowewe, deeeeaaaaaaa, dragonbird will win, frugal!, go dragonbird!, good luck, good luck everyone :), happy halloween!!!!!!!, i wanna witch hat, i'm off to see the wizard, icanhazwhichhat?, jwolfer will win hat, kevinelevin was here!, mrs. taco not mr. burrito, only in my dreams, redstar55wuzhere, salenaaaaa.(:, shooting star?!, shrek!!!, some awesome costumes!, the emperor! page3post1, this is all i ever wantd, we love wi!, winkystar29 loves wi :)