Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫
Webkinz :)

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

Exclamation Win 5 star waiter outfit event!

New WN cliick to win
Idk if anyone saw this yet, here is the WN article

Click the image to open in full size.
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Win 5 star waiter outfit event!

I can't wait...........

I think several of us saw it at the exact same time LOL
cuz while you were posting I was writing my post because there wasn't an announcement yet

I can't wait to find them YEAH
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Awesome Can't wait! I love clothes!
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-27-2011, 01:03 PM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
Awesome Can't wait! I love clothes!
Same with me xD I need to win 7,000 of these!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-27-2011, 01:12 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Same with me xD I need to win 7,000 of these!
I'm with you on that but unless you have 7,000 accounts LOL you wont be able to. I have read the rules and it is going to be the 1 per account not per email address. I think they may have wised up on that one. (even though I loved when you could do emails)
I am pretty sure it will be 1 per Sat and 1 per Sun
but if not that makes you have to go buy the other piece at the eStore
The rules state contest begins at 12:00 the 29th and ends 11:59 pm the 29th so I am positive each day is different contests so you will be able to get both.

Last edited by dawnscott1; 01-27-2011 at 01:16 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #6
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Rats.......I just missed the time for the Top so all I got was the Pants. LOL
rockermom is offline Female
Closed