Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Will It Be Posted On WI If 50 Sparkle Pegasus Are Given Out?

Hi everyone. Sorry if I am driving everyone crazy with this. I just really want a Sparkle Pegasus so much but I did read on Twitter (although I'm not a member) that they would be giving out the Sparkle Pegasus all year long but it doesn't mean I will be able to enter every contest they have.

Anyway, the Ganz person said it would be early this week which my guess is either Monday or Tuesday but I mean it could be Wednesday or Thursday for their definition of early you know?!

My question was will it be announced somewhere when they are given out so that way we can check out kinzpost to see if we won or not? I assumed it would be.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I do that a lot.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #2
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Will It Be Posted On WI If 50 Sparkle Pegasus Are Given Out?

i think it would be but i'm not sure
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 05-18-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

I would also like to know when the winners will be told it will be the only time i will be able to win one as i can't enter any of the competitions like a lot of other people on WI being from UK we are restricted from entering for some reason. I have asked on Twitter but still with no answer , like mose people i'd just like the option to be able to enter the competitions and win a sparkling pegasus there so nice. It wouldn't be to bad becasue at first they were going to be in the Estore but now there is no way i can win one so yet again like a lot of Webkinz fans i'll be missing out on a webkinz again . I have 226 and still have a lot to adopt i have deluxe have zumbuddys , figures,charms,carriers trading cards etc. I just can't resist but it would be nice to have some of the ones like the sparkling pegasus to go with the regular ones as well.

A very disapointed webkinz fan
tigger2376 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 09:29 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

They announced when the Sweet Tooth tigers were being distributed. No one here got any of them.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
hayleylicous

hayisferhorses is on a distinguished road

They said 50 Sparkling Pegasus' would be given out on Webkinz Day. But I don't really think that happened. D:
hayisferhorses is offline Female
Closed