Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

neonxchemicals will become famous soon enough

Default Why are we excluded?

Okay so I adore the love dino, better than a cat or a bird. Maybe the psi isn't exactly making sense but the pink heart scales on it's back are an awesome detail. Yes it looks like the bubble gum dino but that pet was cute too so who can complain if we get another cute pet with suddle details to make it different? But anyway I have to have one

I figured Id enter the contest on kinzville newz, I read the rules. Florida and New York are excluded from entering. Does anyone have any idea why? I think the rules tried to explain but it really made no sense to me. I'd love to enter and now being Floridian I can't. It's really dissapointing
neonxchemicals is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Why are we excluded?

It's because of the law, something about online contests... hope you get one somehow!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 01-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

neonxchemicals will become famous soon enough

hmm thanks for your input. does anyone else have more details about it? I'm probably going to make the room anyway just because I think it'd be fun.
neonxchemicals is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way

Well, every state has laws about these kind of things and Florida and New York have the laws that exclude internet contests. If you just go on your states website it will include more information about every other law.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 01-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #5
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

Oh i don't know! As i am not American i have not heard of that. I am pretty sure all of the above posts are right!
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
Obsessed with
Banned

wow333 will become famous soon enough

yes, it does have something to do with teh law and ganz would ahve to pay to much for those states to be able to enter contests, but think on the bright side, you get webkinz and you live somewhere really warm where here where i live, 25cm of snow just fell
wow333 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #7
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

I feel your pain. I live in NY and will be moving to FL, so no contests for me.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by wow333
yes, it does have something to do with teh law and ganz would ahve to pay to much for those states to be able to enter contests, but think on the bright side, you get webkinz and you live somewhere really warm where here where i live, 25cm of snow just fell
That is a good amount of snow, about a foot of snow. We have gotten a couple foot of snow periods. It would be nice to live in Florida.

Last edited by stbernard07; 01-28-2009 at 08:32 PM..
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 01-28-2009, 08:49 PM   #9
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

Hey, Fellow bummed Floridian here. I also posted a thread on this topic (didn't see yours earlier)
Seems like we have some tough laws here. I too am still making a room, just for the fun of it. When I'm done I think I'll head to the warm sunny beach. I guess Florida isn't so bad after all!!!!
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 07:51 AM   #10
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

What????? I didn't see that New York couldn't enter!!!!! I just spent a ton of KC to make my room and I can't enter???? That is so unfair... At least Florida gets warm beaches... all we get is snow, there's like 2 feet of snow on the ground at my house right now....

---------- flybabytina added 22 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

How do they know where you live? It's not like they are sending a plush to your house, it is just a code to your email, correct?

Last edited by flybabytina; 01-29-2009 at 07:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
flybabytina is offline Female
Closed