Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #21
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Who played and STILL didn't win?

Happened to me too. . .
sarocks7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 05:02 PM   #22
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Happend to me last week for cash cow and this week and I played and I only have one ww account and I am getting fed up with ganz
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 11:59 PM   #23
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone for responding. I just started a new thread with a possible theory as to why we're not getting our prizes. Please check it out! Click HERE

Last edited by magicw; 05-19-2010 at 10:23 AM..
magicw is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 12:07 AM   #24

buterrose is a jewel in the roughbuterrose is a jewel in the rough

I had this proiblem also. I called ganz as it happened two weeks in a row and I was frustrated. The ganz person was very unhelpful. She tried to blame it on me and acted as if I was trying to get free prizes. She said the system did not record any of my playing the games. I told her that I wrote down the times that I played and she said that she couldn't do anything about it. She finally gave me kc, but only for one account. More people need to complain to ganz or they won't listen.
buterrose is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 08:40 AM   #25
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

The playing time is midnight Sat US ET until 11:59pm Sun US ET.
Check the CC page before & after you play to be sure the message changes.
You only need to play once (officially), can be after goal is met as long as
it is in that time interval.
At least that is how it is supposed to work.

If you are having problems, it may be worthwhile to take a screenshot of the
final score screen (so the pet can be seen) with the mouse over the time
(so date can be seen), then likewise of the CC screen after that showing (if) the
correct message appears.
A pain and extra work, but less than a minute to take & save for each account.
Then you have them as proof, which can be e-mailed to them.

Then call or e-mail so they know your situation.
If you call and are unhappy with the rep, ask for a supervisor.
They do change things based on input - they readjusted the Kinzville Mover
shorter times, but they need to hear to know there is a problem.
The more they hear, the more likely they'll take note.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 08:58 AM   #26

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by magicw

I do know that you only need to play one game (assuming it works correctly) to participate in the challenge. You do not need to play on both Sat and Sun. And even if the challenge has already been achieved, you can still participate afterwards and win the prize.
That was not the case for three of my four accounts. The one account I know I played before the goal was achieved, and I received the prize. The other three accounts I played after the goal was achieved and it said that I did not participate and that I could not claim the prize
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #27
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
I do know that you only need to play one game (assuming it works correctly) to participate in the challenge. You do not need to play on both Sat and Sun. And even if the challenge has already been achieved, you can still participate afterwards and win the prize.

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
That was not the case for three of my four accounts. The one account I know I played before the goal was achieved, and I received the prize. The other three accounts I played after the goal was achieved and it said that I did not participate and that I could not claim the prize
I understand completely. So many of us have had this problem. Note the key words in my post above "assuming it works correctly." Obviously, it is not working correctly a lot of the time. As I mentioned earlier, I do have a theory that I believe may help us all get our prizes. At least it worked for me last time and is worth a try.

Please see my new thread "POSSIBLE SOLUTION for those not getting the communal contest prizes."
Click HERE

Last edited by magicw; 05-19-2010 at 10:21 AM..
magicw is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #28
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It works fine for me
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 11:48 AM   #29
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I played on all of our accounts last week and all of two other families accounts since they were away camping. I had a checklist just to make sure I play on each account. 6 out of 23 accounts did not get the prize. I played a full game (till I lost) on each. There is no reason behind which ones did not get the prize.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #30
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

what were the last couple of commual games and what were the prizes?
happy1979 is offline Female
Closed