Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #11
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Who played and STILL didn't win?

View Post Originally Posted by kaslina
While we all got our prizes, this brings up a few things I've been confused about. Do you have to play on both Saturday and Sunday, or just once during the two day time period?

Because we weren't sure and the goal was so close to being reached, we stayed up until after midnight on Saturday to play on all the accounts. That way, we got a Sunday game done.

There other question is what does happen if the goal is reached at something like 1 a.m. on Sunday? Is there a grace period to get a Sunday game in IF we have to play both days?

Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am so sorry that you did not receive your prize If this has been an ongoing problem, I would call Ganz and ask that they check into this glitch on your account. I also have a question...If the goal has been met early (Saturday) and you play on Sunday, does it still count that you played or is it too late?
If you play Sunday after the goal has been met you can still qualify for the prize. Also, you only have to play one day to qualify for the prize. Most of my accounts I only played on Sunday, after the goal had been met. I still qualified.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 08:36 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Thanks! Clears up the confusion in my house
kaslina is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #13
jedimags

jedimags has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am so sorry that you did not receive your prize If this has been an ongoing problem, I would call Ganz and ask that they check into this glitch on your account. I also have a question...If the goal has been met early (Saturday) and you play on Sunday, does it still count that you played or is it too late?
It will still count. Because I played after the goal had been achieved. However, I played on the first day too and it didn't count it! I was so frustrated because I didn't get the prize last time.
jedimags is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 09:55 AM   #14
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Last week I didn't get the prize on a couple of accounts..I thought maybe it was cause I did the Asian one early even though it showed the right time there so I waited this week till I did my other accounts. I made sure this time I checked them off on a piece of paper so I was sure I did them.
My friend had a account that didn't get a prize although she said she did the game... so who knows..
Old 05-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #15
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

The same things have been happening to me! I played the game on my account, yet it said, "You entered the competition but didn't participate. Please participate to be eligible to get a prize." Something else that really ticks me off is that the prizes aren't really worth winning anymore! The first time they had a contest, they had the Safari jacket; even though it didn't get voted in, at least we had a chance at it! Now days they only have pathetic Wshop furniture that I don't have the theme too, or are just plain weird.
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 12:19 PM   #16
Gifted

emily129 is just really niceemily129 is just really nice

The problem I'm finding is, it doesn't tell you what game to play! I tried all last week to find out what game it was, but it wasn't listed anywhere!! Does anyone know what game we have to play for the May 10th week?? : )
Old 05-10-2010, 01:41 PM   #17
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by emily129
The problem I'm finding is, it doesn't tell you what game to play! I tried all last week to find out what game it was, but it wasn't listed anywhere!! Does anyone know what game we have to play for the May 10th week?? : )
The game isn't announced until Friday, after the prize voting is finished. The game will be on the same page as the prize voting along with the announcement of which prize won the voting. The contest starts at Midnight Saturday, NA KT (EST/EDT). Right now, none of us know what the game will be.

Last edited by wircfan; 05-10-2010 at 01:44 PM..
wircfan is offline Male
Old 05-11-2010, 12:09 AM   #18
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences of not receiving the communal prize on some accounts. I was wondering, has anyone been reporting the problem to ganz?
magicw is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 01:40 AM   #19

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

One of my sisters got it and the other two didn't and I know they all played. As a matter of fact to make sure it counted (enough points or whatever) I played on all three accounts Sunday after church.

Double check tomorrow, maybe they'll fix it tonight.
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 06:33 AM   #20
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

Same happened to my little brother and sister
JudoBoo is offline Female
Closed