Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 11:42 PM   #1

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

Default What I Don't Like About The New Webkinz Contest on YouTube

Not only does Webkinz enforce being healthy, being safe, etc. and if you let young kids on YouTube that's the last thing they are going to becoming..but me, being a person who is entering, I want to give my 2 cents on why it's a bad idea.

It's the most views, and a person with a lot of subscribers can easily win just for making a vlog. But I am working super hard on a stop motion but I have 9 subscribers, so I know that I won't win. :-( My youtube username is *edited - please do not post the link to or share your you tube user name*, but for example I think people like *edited to remove youtube username* and bigger people will win. I wouldn't be mad though if they worked hard, but I think some will take advantage of it and make a vlog. They can get 300 views in the first hour of posting a video. So I hope that they work hard, but about 75% is just going to make a vlog I think because they know that most of their subscribers will give a view or two. Anyway..yup..

-- Toothache

Last edited by MissGnomie; 04-02-2010 at 07:22 AM..
Toothache is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: What I Don't Like About The New Webkinz Contest on YouTube

Augh, I know what you mean. I used to have an account on YouTube, and it kind of annoyed me when people like what you said could get pretty much 5 million views in one second. Okay, that was an exaggeration, but it still got on my nerves when all these people could be huge stars on YouTube, but I wasn't even close to being one of those people. :| That's why I ended up deleting my account on there. It's really unsafe to have an account, anyway; there are tons of creeps and inappropriate content on YouTube. What was GANZ thinking when they announced this contest?

Last edited by cutiebug343; 04-03-2010 at 05:40 PM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:58 AM   #3
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

At least you have subscribers. I have none :-(. Sorry if that sounded mean, but I mean seriously NUMBER OF VIEWS!?!??!?!? That is totally unfair! I don't usually stray in to the Webkinz section of Youtube, but I bet the top people there are like the top people in my section. I do have a friend on Youtube who is really popular, so if they watch it I might get some views. I am still trying to come up with a really creative idea, this will take awhile lol.
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #4

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

Well the average views right now on a vid are 300 views, so I think people are actually being honest & only watching it multiple times if they like it. I have a really intricate stop motion right now-- I have to add sound effects and they do complicated patterns and I have special effects at the end with a frame. So my only hope is that this contest might get me more subs & that if people like it, they will go ahead and refresh the page. I am watching every vid and refreshing the ones that are really creative 5-10 times. Some people though have 400 views with a collection video because people watch those videos. :-( Hmm..anyway if you read this & are participating, please be honest! Refresh videos if you find them amusing and creative.

I have to wait to post mine until Saturday though because my dad is going to work with me that day to polish it. Uhhg.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: What I Don't Like About The New Webkinz Contest on *******

I have one subscriber, but I think it is more about the content of your video, and how well you market it. I have a lot of friends on this site who are ****ing out by coming to view it, and I'm doing the same for them....I guess we'll see, won't we? (And good luck!)
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 09:26 PM   #6

Default Re: What I Don't Like About The New Webkinz Contest on *******

Thanks bindi!! I was suprised when I saw WI was really pitching in :-) I watched your video (or refreshed it) 20 times for you :-)) I was suspecting people to just watch who they were subscribed to. I see people are really being honest! I think I have a chance when I get to post it on Saturday!
Old 04-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #7
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Thumbs down Re: What I Don't Like About The New Webkinz Contest on YouTube

I am not allowed to use YouTube so I don't think the contest is very fair. I agree that WW should remain a safe place to play and not go to an outside place for a contest.
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
ow, Proud to be a

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

I know have a account on utube though hidre my age and faked it, also only say wht ountry i am in
CrazyLlama is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #9
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

I can't even post my video. It was never good anyways. There no music but it still took time out my day.
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 04-03-2010, 08:32 PM   #10
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen several peoples videos from here when it was listed in their siggy....i understand why WI wont let you post your user name though. Just find a way to get people to watch it. If you have my space or facebook etc...

I seen one video where they had almost 4,000 views and Im sorry but its awful...if the winner is the one with the most views,thats gunna be one awful video as the *biggest webkinzfan*

As far as I know its not someone here,or not anyone here whos video Ive seen...i was just lurking around and seen it..eh sorry it got my hit lol

I do have my favorite so far

btw...ive hit refresh and it doesnt count me again..the views stayed the same...
tammy1072 is offline Female
Closed