Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

lionkinz13 is just really nicelionkinz13 is just really nice

Default What EXCLUSIVE adventure park clothing have you won from PeekANewz???

Hello,

I was just wondering what people have won from the newest peekanewz contest. So far, I have won scuba pants. The contest said some clothing parts are more rare than others as well!

So what have you won so far?
lionkinz13 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
curiouskitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What EXCLUSIVE adventure park clothing have you won from PeekANewz???

Diving shirt, diving shirt, and flippers.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #3

cpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to beholdcpkDeidra is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: What EXCLUSIVE adventure park clothing have you won from PeekANewz???

Flippers and diving pants.
cpkDeidra is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 03:04 AM   #4

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

cloud shoes. flippers and scuba pants, and a hat
CJMM is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #5

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Ten accounts, lots of repeats. Mostly diving shirt and diving pants. Still haven't won:
Cloud dress
Adventure (?) shirt (the one that goes with the boots)

So far, no complete outfits on any one account but it's still early and I assume they're kin
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 12:43 PM   #6
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I have won the Ranger Boots thingy () and the Cloud Adventure Hat! =)
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 11:47 AM   #7
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

3 Cloud Hats and 2 Ranger shoes.
They don't seem to have much variety, but if I ever decide to make a choir room (Oooh, room idea *jots down*) then I can use the cloud hats as halos XD
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 01:14 PM   #8
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Cloud hat, diving pants, flippers.
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #9
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

Cloud Hat, Cloud Shoes, Diving Flippers, and Diving Pants. I'd like to get everything by the end!
courage7856 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2011, 06:17 AM   #10

clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds
clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds

Oh, lucky peoples. I got

2 Cave Explorer Hats
2 pairs of Cave Explorer Boots
1 pair of Cave Explorer Pants

I'm in the process of getting today's Peek-A-Newz.
clawpaw8 is offline Female
Closed