Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Talking what do you think about the communal contest? what did you vote for?*

what do you think about the communal contest?
i think its boring! like the prizes are so normal, this week the prizes are . . .
-rose bed
-500 kinzcash
-winter tv
-blushing stove
which one did you pick? i would pick the rose bed or the kinz cash, but i would go for the kinz cash cause i already have a rose bed, and if you sell the bed, it will be 500 kinz cash. and the other to are winter tv, blushing stove, wshop! yuck! i would like they prizes to be something unusual, something that GANZ has not introduced to webkinz yet.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: what do you think about the communal contest? what did you vote for?*

I think they're ok. I'm hoping the prizes are lower this week because they are going to start out with an easy competition. I 'm hoping that there will be harder ones too that have better prizes, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: what do you think about the communal contest? what did you vote for?*

KC! The toehr ones i don't need, but it's great that if you need one of them, you might get it
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #4
trg407
Webkinz :)

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

actually selling the bed makes 300 so i vted for 500 kc
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I though the prizes were kind of 'eh', too, but something is better than nothing, and 500 kinz cash would certainly come in handy! I'm very curious to see what the actual group challenge will be. This could shape up to be something good ... hope so, anyway!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 08:10 PM   #6
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Probably the KC. I checked the results and;

Rose Bed 36%
500 Kinzcash 50%
Awesome Arctic Television 5%
Blushing Bakers Stove 9%
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

yeah, i checked, too! i think the kinz cash is going to win, i agree we should go for an easier goal right now, i really wonder what it is going to be! but like its not like i need 500 kinz cash a lot since i have 139150 k.c. and i got the rose bed, also you can see that alot of people do not want wshop, by the results. maybe when we really get into harder goals, i would like to see the head full of curls for one of the prizes, i am really wondering when that will arrive in webkinz world.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

KC. The other things are blah.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 03:09 AM   #9

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

I voted for the bed. I agree that the prize choices aren't too impressive, but I don't mind that. The whole idea of the communal contest sounds pretty fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what the actual challenges are going to be like.
thekaren23 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 06:03 AM   #10
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude until I know what the challenge is going to be. Then I'll see if the prizes offered are worthwhile.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Closed