Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 07:54 AM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default What is best vote choice Communal Contest Week 1

Well, the Communal Contest is up.

The 4 Prize choices are:

Golden Rose Bed [value 600kc (cost update thanks to wormy & mizfit)]
500 Kinz Cash [value 500kc]
Awesome Arctic Television [value 695 kc]
Blushing Baker's Stove [value 525 kc]

Many are automatically picking the KC, but is this the BEST choice?

Well, if any of the other 3 are worth more than 1000KC, and are
sellable, then they are better than the 500kc-
you would wind up with MORE usable cash to use as you wish.

If you want one of the other items, that could be the best vote for you.
BUT - a decent coupon could still make the cash better:

(all 3 items this week are in wshop)
525 + 10% coupon = 475kc leaving 25 playmoney
600 + 20% coupon = 480kc leaving 20 playmoney
695 + 30% coupon = 486.50 leaving 13.50 playmoney

{answered Does anyone know the bed value?}

What is your choice?

This is something to keep in mind for future weeks!

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 02-22-2010 at 04:15 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 08:09 AM   #2
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

Default Re: What is best vote choice Communal Contest Week 1

I just posted a thread on this I think the 500 is better because the other three items would only sell for around 300 and the bed costs 600 exactly
wormy is offline Male
Old 02-22-2010, 09:22 AM   #3
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I picked the bed because I like beds and I didn't know you could buy it. Is it in the Wshop?
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 10:24 AM   #4
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I can't even vote, as it doesn't come up on my screens. Wonder if it's just my slow computer. I plan to vote for the bed or KC though. The bed, because I like it and would keep it, the KC to spend. LOL
deblynn is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 10:42 AM   #5

mizfit is just really nicemizfit is just really nice

From a purely monetary point of view, the 500 KC would be the best vote. The Golden Rose Bed costs 600KC to purchase form the WShop. I have included pictures for those of you who are not aware of what these items are.

Awesome Arctic Television
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Blushing Baker's Stove

Golden Rose Bed

Old 02-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #6
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

the golden rose is 600 in the wshop is a very pretty bed but would only be worth about 300 if you sold it back. So the only usefullness of it would be to complete a room... and that costs kinzcash. Same as the other items. I'm in it for the money~ maybe the prize is a tradeable coin you can take to the trading room, like the 1000 coin?
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #7
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I picked the Awesome Arctic TV because I like designing my rooms and I already have the Golden Rose bed. I don't need the 500 KinzCash, I already have 37-something thousand more where that came from.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #8
tg875f6tr7hnf5
Lil Kinz

webkinzruler55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: What is best vote choice Communal Contest Week 1

I chose the 500 kc even though i already have 80000, but all of the prizes are not so good the first time around, so lets hope they get better

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es/googles.png lets her it for my man quack!!

ya gotta love this awesome fish though too ><(((*>
webkinzruler55 is offline Male
Old 02-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #9
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzruler55
I chose the 500 kc even though i already have 80000, but all of the prizes are not so good the first time around, so lets hope they get better

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es/googles.png lets her it for my man quack!!

ya gotta love this awesome fish though too ><(((*>
Wow... 80000 KinzCash? How many Webbies have you adopted? I've only had my account since Jan 23 of this year so I'm not surprised you have TONS more than I do.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Closed